PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is toasting bread bad?

I've heard that is does something wierd to the carbs? Is this true? Is it ok to toast my bread? a Peanut butter sandwich toasted is just soo much better than it non toasted!! Also if i go to subway and get the roasted chicken double the meat, i always get it toasted. Should I not?

"Cater to the Hollow" AngelOfMusic's Avatar
    AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what the?!! :/
    http://www.myspace.com/saraspace27

edplayer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edplayer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by PoeY
    I've heard that is does something wierd to the carbs? Is this true? Is it ok to toast my bread? a Peanut butter sandwich toasted is just soo much better than it non toasted!! Also if i go to subway and get the roasted chicken double the meat, i always get it toasted. Should I not?
    research Acrylamide then come back and tell us if you think toasting bread is good or not
    www.onelook.com

PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    based on this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ght=Acrylamide

Some guys say worry about it,

some don't.

So toasting toast brings out the Acrylamide???

It's not for a long time, again, your opinions would be awesome!

Suckin down another meal -Nostalgia-'s Avatar
    -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly i see nothing wrong with it. I'm not freak enough to worry about toasting bread having negative side effects.
    *RANDOM INFO*

Favorite exercises - DB Press, Deadlift

Current supps -

ON 100% Whey
    NO Shotgun
    Vitmin Multi-Vitamin

youngytheking8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngytheking8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngytheking8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngytheking8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngytheking8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngytheking8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngytheking8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngytheking8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngytheking8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngytheking8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) youngytheking8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Geeze dude!!

With all the other worries in the world, busy lives, hard jobs and fitting in that all important workout, you are scared of toast. dude just toast the damn thing....out!!

edplayer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edplayer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by PoeY
    So toasting toast brings out the Acrylamide???
    I don't think it is "brought out"

It is a compound that is formed during the chemical process of burning/toasting some foods
    www.onelook.com

Originally Posted by -Nostalgia-
    I'm not freak enough to worry about toasting bread having negative side effects.
    is "freak" the latest slang word for "informed" these days?

I can't keep up with all the new lingo the kids are using these days.
    www.onelook.com

thanks for your comments, i think i'll keep on toasting it, cause it's soo god damn good.

indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    also toastin bread produces a compound call benzo(a)pyrene that can actually alter your dna if consumed in large amount but that carcinogen is actually in well done meats also. But I would say toasting is fine, but dont burn its where its black. A good rule of thumb is that heating anything changes its structure and properties somewhat, so the less heat the better.
    clean bulking