bo88y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Steroids for a soccer player?

ive played soccer all my life and have been told i have the ability to go far all that is holding me back is size and strength, i have been lifting weights for a while now and eating right but havent really noticed much diffrence, i am thinking of going on steroids what would be the best ones for me to go on without too much water retention, can anyone please help me with a cycle diet exercise porgramme thanks.

I am the traumatic event. justdragit's Avatar
    justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wrong section.. go to the IFBB section and there is another Sub-Section for steroids.
    Gamecocks/Broncos/Braves

Wherever you go, there you are.

Squatchin' ain't easy.

goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    all you have to do is make sure your diet is in check, get plenty of protein, and work out hard. you dont need steroids. and steroids arent the mirical drug you have to do everything else i said and all they do is speed up the process. but if you were going to do any of them winstrol would probably be the best bet, but i just recommend giving it time and the gains will happen without them.

Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok champ you obviously haven't been eating right or working out properly if you aren't noticing a difference, so instead of looking for shortcuts you could try educating yourself

ponyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ponyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was under the impression that soccer was one of the few sports left untouched by steroids. can you imagine when they introduce steroids to golf? guys will be crushing the ball 600 yards

Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonymoushead is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hope this is just a Troll. It sounds ludicrous.

You don't need steroids to leap on the ground holding your face and sceaming whenever anyone brushes past you.

I play rugby all my life and don't need steroids. You certainly don't need it for wussball. Grow up, grow a brain and grow some balls.
    Stay Natural!

Steroids are freaky, extreme drugs for people who want freaky, extreme physiques. For everyone else they're just a short-cut with side-effects.

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bo88y View Post
    ive played soccer all my life and have been told i have the ability to go far all that is holding me back is size and strength, i have been lifting weights for a while now and eating right but havent really noticed much diffrence, i am thinking of going on steroids what would be the best ones for me to go on without too much water retention, can anyone please help me with a cycle diet exercise porgramme thanks.
    Dude, let me ask you something... If you can't figure out a way for your diet and training to keep you anabolic (doing a sport as catabolic as soccer) without steroids, how do you expect to do so with them?????Not being a smart ass. This is a valid question because the steroids can't help you without the basic building blocks of proper food and training. If you've demonstrated to yourself already that your diet and training are not producing results, this alone should tell you that you're not ready.
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"

Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don't understand how these people are so retarded. Think a year down the line, all situations:

Situation 1: You take the steroids, gain muscle mass and strength, but your organs start to fail and you can't run. So your a soccer player that can bench 350 but cant run for 10 minutes. You fail.

Situation 2: Somehow your body has worked well enough to keep fit on steroids. As soon as you make it in a big league, you play for a month or two, make a name for yourself. DRUGS TEST. Shame and no more soccer