Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Gobster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Puffy Nipples - Ways to get rid ???

Hi there

does anyone else out thier have the same problem as me, i have puffy nipples like nearly most of the time, apart from when i come out of the shower of when i am cold

im not sure what the problem is , my nipples are exceedingly large to is thier any ways to reduce this

is this a fat problem or somethin else

i think i have mild gyno but not serious enough for surgury.

i do chest once a week in order to tone them and only see gains when i tense...

advise please

thanks

Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i prolly have the same thing. im gona build mass on chest and do alot of flye exercises and keep a low bf .That makes the small cases of gyno hard to track look at some bodybuilders.

alblocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alblocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alblocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alblocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alblocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alblocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think it has something to do with fat that stresses them out, i use to have powder nips and now that i dropped some weigth i have some color in them and they look normal, i usually only see the big ronies on overweight people

meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gobster
    Hi there

does anyone else out thier have the same problem as me, i have puffy nipples like nearly most of the time, apart from when i come out of the shower of when i am cold

im not sure what the problem is , my nipples are exceedingly large to is thier any ways to reduce this

advise please

thanks

here is the deal guys..

you have lipomastia, fat that is located behind, in and around the nipple. This becomes worse when you retain water. The best thing you can do is get real lean, I have to be below 11% for my nips to flatten out. You also need to make sure your not retaining water. You can use a localized diuretic like lipoderm or something for temparary cosmetic relief.
    When you're down by the sea and an eel bites your knee, thats a moray.

PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've seen a couple cream products called fat mobolizers that you rub onto problem areas. The enter the body through the skin and cause the fat cells to release fat into your system that you must then burn off. From what I've read they do work. Never tried them myself, but apparently they do work for fat under the nipples. Let us know if you try them and they work. I'm trying to slim down to get rid of mine, but if that's not enough i may give them a try.

what excersises would you suggest

i have been doing chest for months, i have seen gains on my upper chest but very little gains on my lower chest, it remains flabby around that section ...

when u say regain water do u mean when you drink it

thank you for ur replies guys

Originally Posted by momod
    here is the deal guys..

you have lipomastia, fat that is located behind, in and around the nipple. This becomes worse when you retain water. The best thing you can do is get real lean, I have to be below 11% for my nips to flatten out. You also need to make sure your not retaining water. You can use a localized diuretic like lipoderm or something for temparary cosmetic relief.

SigEp2001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you need to drop your bodfat% to get rid of the fat. You probly prone to storing fat in your chest. Once you lean out it will go away. Building mroe muscle under the fat isnt going to do anything to make them go away, you need to to drop bodyfat%. Post a pic if you have one.

Originally Posted by SigEp2001
    you need to drop your bodfat% to get rid of the fat. You probly prone to storing fat in your chest. Once you lean out it will go away. Building mroe muscle under the fat isnt going to do anything to make them go away, you need to to drop bodyfat%. Post a pic if you have one.
    do you suggest i try to cut and do more cardio as a way of losing fat

the prob i have is i have **** genetics and i am quite the skiny fat person, ie 5.9 and at 153lbs.. i need to have one more stone on me really to fill out tshirts but i dont want to risk my puffy nips looking worse

so confused i am ...

SigEp2001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you could go on a clean bulk as well....more muscle mass might make them look less obvious. But its most likely fat and to completely get rid of it you are going to have to cut. If they really bother you just cut until they are gone then began a clean bulk.

meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what excersises would you suggest

i have been doing chest for months, i have seen gains on my upper chest but very little gains on my lower chest, it remains flabby around that section ...

when u say regain water do u mean when you drink it

thank you for ur replies guys

basic rule is water in equals water out. Make sure your are getting ltos of water everyday, around a gallon and a half and keep an eye on your salt intake. That combined with getting your bf% low can really help.

You can spot reduce fat, you just have to diet well, do cardio and lift. Diet is by far the biggest factor. Learn how to eat like a bodybuilder, 5-6 times per day with good macros. There is a ton of info on here that can help you.
    When you're down by the sea and an eel bites your knee, thats a moray.

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi there

advise please

thanks
    The problem is the the term puffy nipples is a phrase that mean so many different things to so many different people. Words just do not convey the actual problem very well - images do a little better, but still are not the same as an actual in office evaluation with your doctor.

Putting up pictures (using standard views) is one way to discuss what the problem was before surgery and what has happened. Options depend on what is really going on.

Let us try to look what I mean by the problem of the words only descriptions. "Large nips", "puffy nipples," "puffed nipples," and "puffy nips" are a common terms many give to a problem that extends to the region about the areola. The nipple is actually the central raised structure inside the pigmented areola.

"Puffed nipples" can be a problem for some that involves long nipples above the areola where nipple reduction alone helps.

"Puffy Nipps" can be a problem behind the areola that can take many forms. The deformity is usually a varying combination of fat and gland. The gland can be firm or soft, spread through fat, or be a condensed mass. There is a thin muscle under the areola skin that can flatten tissue when stimulated. Unfortunately it is impractical to keep stimulating these muscles.

In many of these patients with "puffy nipples," there was no firm tissue under the areola, just fat and soft gland. Here is one example of puffy nipples in a muscular male. Here is another example of puffed nipples. Here is another patient with puffy nipple gynecomastia.

"Puffy Nipples" can also be a combination of gynecomastia and big nipples.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the same exact problem. It def sucks.

joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    same here guys, the victims are piling up

Official Toad Kicker garbage cutters's Avatar
    garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i want to see a picture of someone with this 'probelm' with a body fat percentage of 10% or less..i really think that the majority of these cases can be fixed with the combination of building muscle in the chest and lowering bf levels

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cut, when you're 10-11% and if its really gyno look for some nolvadex which usually helps. Pointless saying you have gyno though if you're like 20% bodyfat cause you dunno it could be fat, water or anything and you got alot of estrogen going around with that high bf

Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I am currently cutting right now and have about 18% body fat. Like I said I am the victim of the puffy nipples but lets just say that my cutting phase to maybe 9-10% body fat doesn't get rid of the puffy nipple problem and I still have a nice big chest and low body fat.
    Would something like this actually work or is this just a get rid of fat quick for your 40 dollar type scheme?

http://nutrazone.net/prod2.aspx?gtse...w=fat%20creams

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by garbage cutters
    i want to see a picture of someone with this 'probelm' with a body fat percentage of 10% or less..i really think that the majority of these cases can be fixed with the combination of building muscle in the chest and lowering bf levels
    It does not take much to disturb the cut look of someone with a low body fat % such as a bodybuilder and I have sculpted many. You can find some examples of pictures before and after gynecomastia surgery

Here - Gyno and BodyBuilding

Here - Gynecomastia and BodyBuilding

Here - Gynecomastia Treatment

and

Here - Gynecomastia BodyBuilding.

I would suggest looking beyond each link's first page at all of the views for each patient to better understand the difference in the look before / after surgery. There are other examples of lean patients, but thought this would be a good start.

Dieting and bodybuilding do not help with gland. Bodybuilders typically tell me that making muscles bigger just forces the gland further out.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture
    Last edited by DrBermant; 03-26-2006 at 07:06 AM.
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified

osiris949 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am trying to figure out this puffy nipple thing. I am 31 6'2" 185 lbs, I have a skinny build. I have had the puffy nips for as long as I can remember, like when I am cold or whatever they look normal. I have read that building the muscle will push the nipple out further, because there is fat underneath the nipple but in front of the muscle. I am currently cutting body fat to see if this will help. I am at 12% now but will try to get under 10%. Any help would be great.

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    chemical regression therapy

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=2645

this does also involve lifestyle adjustments. This should be done before even considering surgery. using chemical regression, should you then opt for surgery, will increase success as well as decrease chance of relapse. IME surgery is rarely necessary for those willing to adhere to regression protocols.

Flyguy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I have the problem as well and have a very low body fat percentage.

Originally Posted by garbage cutters View Post
    I do notice that the fat seems to accumulate there (the fat). So i have been doing 200 pushups a day mandatory. I'm sick of em, and have had them since age 13. They are embarassing...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Flyguy91; 02-13-2010 at 06:40 PM.

hypebeast124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hypebeast124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hypebeast124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hypebeast124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hypebeast124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hypebeast124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hypebeast124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hypebeast124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hypebeast124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hypebeast124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hypebeast124 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump please same problem!

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gobster View Post
    do you suggest i try to cut and do more cardio as a way of losing fat

the prob i have is i have **** genetics and i am quite the skiny fat person, ie 5.9 and at 153lbs.. i need to have one more stone on me really to fill out tshirts but i dont want to risk my puffy nips looking worse

so confused i am ...
    Anything you can do to speed up fat loss will help. Having muscle mass beneath helps too. I used to have really puffy nips.

trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    put some ice on em, that should do the trick. jk, in all seriousness you probably just need to drop some bodyfat.

NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have EXACTLY the same problem. from what I've noticed once you lost weight and your abs start to shape it goes away and looks normal. I'd say 15 bf% and under makes it go away for me. hope this helps

Edit: lol 4 year old thread

Originally Posted by Flyguy91 View Post
    I do notice that the fat seems to accumulate there (the fat). So i have been doing 200 pushups a day mandatory. I'm sick of em, and have had them since age 13. They are embarassing...
    The images you show do not demonstrate much contour problem nor excessive collections of fat. Using Standard Gynecomastia Pictures can better demonstrate subtle deformities of the male chest such as Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia.

I work with many Bodybuilders with Gynecomastia. Most complain that as they build up their muscles, what sits on top, gets pushed out further. Building muscles will not get rid of gland.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified

we1ghtlift3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) we1ghtlift3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) we1ghtlift3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) we1ghtlift3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) we1ghtlift3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) we1ghtlift3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) we1ghtlift3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) we1ghtlift3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) we1ghtlift3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) we1ghtlift3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) we1ghtlift3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tek. View Post
    cut, when you're 10-11% and if its really gyno look for some nolvadex which usually helps. Pointless saying you have gyno though if you're like 20% bodyfat cause you dunno it could be fat, water or anything and you got alot of estrogen going around with that high bf
    Yes I agree Nolvadex is great for this type of thing. You might have gyno but really it could be anything. It looks like it is probably caused by fat in your case so might want to tone down your chests.

MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nolva isn't going to hep with gyno you already have, it helps prevent it using it as a PCT. Letro is used to try to reduce it with varied results

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DrBermant View Post
    The images you show do not demonstrate much contour problem nor excessive collections of fat. Using Standard Gynecomastia Pictures can better demonstrate subtle deformities of the male chest such as Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia.

I work with many Bodybuilders with Gynecomastia. Most complain that as they build up their muscles, what sits on top, gets pushed out further. Building muscles will not get rid of gland.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

Dr. Bermant,

Is there a difference in appearance when the gyno is caused by Prolactin vs. Estrogen?
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"

PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    simply lose the fat in the chest area I had puffy nips when I got hurt and got fat.... not no more its just fat lose fat lose puffy nip
    Eat Sleep Dream BRAH

Originally Posted by Cape1 View Post
    Dr. Bermant,

Is there a difference in appearance when the gyno is caused by Prolactin vs. Estrogen?
    Breast growth is breast growth. Hormone influences growth of gland and fat components. Weight gain only works on the fat.

On the breast, the primary effect of estrogen is to stimulate growth in the ductal portion of the gland. Prolactin cause enlargement of the mammary glands of the breasts and increases the production of milk. Each hormone has other effects on the body. However, the balance of the body's hormone system is a delicate interplay of the different elements. A change in one changes others. I have seen patients with excess estrogen yet producing milk. It was not one item but the reaction of the body's hormone balance.

So the moral of the story is, just because one item is taken, the rest of the body reacts and the male breast gland and fat then are exposed to the resultant stimulation.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified