Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation Bruce Lee quotes, Thought provoking

Very inspirational and motivational, if you're aren't too much of a dumb **** to understand the meaning behind them.

-The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.

-We all have time to spend or waste, and it is our decision what to do with it. But once passed, it is gone forever.

-Life itself is your teacher, and you are in a state of constant learning.

-It is futile to argue as to which single leaf, which desing of branch, or which attractive flower you like; when you understand the root, you understand all its blossoming.

-If thought exists, I who think and the world about which I think also exist; the one exists but for the other, having no possible separation between them.

-Life is better lived than conceptualized.

-What you habitually think largely determines what you will ultimately become.

-The possession of anything begins in the mind.

-The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is.

-Faith makes it possible to achieve that which man's mind can conceive and believe.

-Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.
    hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bruce lee was the man

(in b4 haters)

SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nedrud relyt View Post
    bruce lee was the man

(in b4 haters)
    Werd son, green on recharge
    hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Very good quotes.

Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't know he was such a philosopher, nice quotes, made me think, repped.

Originally Posted by Zab_Judah View Post
    There was alot more to Bruce then just the fighting.
    http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee

supplementme will become famous soon enough. (+50) supplementme will become famous soon enough. (+50) supplementme will become famous soon enough. (+50) supplementme will become famous soon enough. (+50) supplementme will become famous soon enough. (+50) supplementme will become famous soon enough. (+50) supplementme will become famous soon enough. (+50) supplementme will become famous soon enough. (+50) supplementme will become famous soon enough. (+50) supplementme will become famous soon enough. (+50) supplementme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    he majored in philosophy at the uw

he's my idol

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sma****Up View Post
    -If thought exists, I who think and the world about which I think also exist; the one exists but for the other, having no possible separation between them.
    Lolwut?

Originally Posted by Ace_2004 View Post
    Lolwut?
    What don't you understand about that?

Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It makes you wonder what other wisdom he would of brought upon us all if he were still alive.

Originally Posted by Woody72 View Post
    It makes you wonder what other wisdom he would of brought upon us all if he were still alive.
    Werd brother, so much to be learned from his quotes.

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What don't you understand about that?
    Everything, it doesnt make sense

Originally Posted by Ace_2004 View Post
    Everything, it doesnt make sense

If thoughts exist, then I who think those thoughts, and the world of which I have thoughts about also exist. One exists for the other, without any possibility of existing without the other.

*beast* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *beast* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *beast* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *beast* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *beast* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *beast* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *beast* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *beast* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *beast* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *beast* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *beast* will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    napoleon has some good quotes too

M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great stuff!

repped

Bruce Lee is a great inspiration

I make beats (no bigmane) The BeatMaker's Avatar
    The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love bruce lee (no homo)

one of my favourite quotes is "daily decrease, not daily increase"
    The thorn defends the rose and harms only those who would steal the blossom.

Will rep back everyone in the thread, for respecting one of the greatest men who ever lived

aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will offer a counter-quote

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.

Woody Allen

I make beats (no bigmane) The BeatMaker's Avatar
    The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) The BeatMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Will rep back everyone in the thread, for respecting one of the greatest men who ever lived
    watch this thread grow to 100 pages lol
    The thorn defends the rose and harms only those who would steal the blossom.

hampo is not very helpful. (-500) hampo is not very helpful. (-500) hampo is not very helpful. (-500) hampo is not very helpful. (-500) hampo is not very helpful. (-500) hampo is not very helpful. (-500) hampo is not very helpful. (-500) hampo is not very helpful. (-500) hampo is not very helpful. (-500) hampo is not very helpful. (-500) hampo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Woody72 View Post
    Thats true his death was so pointless.

Originally Posted by aaronjbc123 View Post
    I will offer a counter-quote

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.

Woody Allen
    Bruce Lee> whimpy geek
    Originally Posted by The BeatMaker View Post
    watch this thread grow to 100 pages lol
    Lulz
    Originally Posted by hampo View Post
    Thats true his death was so pointless.
    Werd, son.

Bump

ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ladale will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bruce lee is one of my biggest idols. Physically and mentally.

Originally Posted by ladale View Post
    I hear that bro, only man I look up to.

Underage Thinking user4165146510's Avatar
    user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He was a philosophy major at U Washington
    "I find this thread allows me to be a more positive person" - TheDukeUSMC -- commenting on the sexy gif thread.

Underage Thinking user4165146510's Avatar
    user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ladale View Post
    Me2.
    "I find this thread allows me to be a more positive person" - TheDukeUSMC -- commenting on the sexy gif thread.

Life's a beach...enjoy it [x_x]'s Avatar
    [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [x_x] has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are there role models today that are on the same level as him?

I can't really think of any except maybe Lance Armstrong.
    I give rep out like they're phucking pennies...

]|[ GorE is not very helpful. (-500) ]|[ GorE is not very helpful. (-500) ]|[ GorE is not very helpful. (-500) ]|[ GorE is not very helpful. (-500) ]|[ GorE is not very helpful. (-500) ]|[ GorE is not very helpful. (-500) ]|[ GorE is not very helpful. (-500) ]|[ GorE is not very helpful. (-500) ]|[ GorE is not very helpful. (-500) ]|[ GorE is not very helpful. (-500) ]|[ GorE is not very helpful. (-500)
    I like Cutler,not Lee.

Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -We all have time to spend or waste, and it is our decision what to do with it. But once passed, it is gone forever..
    This one pisses me off.

....cuz I know i waste so much time and will continue to do so
    "Modern man is conditioned to expect instant gratification but any success or triumph realized quickly, with only marginal effort is necessarily shallow. Meaningful achievement takes time, hard work, persistence, patience, proper intent and constant self-awareness. The path to such success is punctuated by failure, consolidation and renewed effort. Personal reconstruction is art." - MFT

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    My f*cking idol!