is back from hiatus! ElSpaceBandito's Avatar
    ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation Weightgainer/Protein shake recipes

Gday guys. i need some help, my folks r tight and dont let me by protein supps or any kinds of supplements in general. I dont always have enuf time to eat 6 big, nutritious meals a day so im in need of a quick drink which consist of all the essential materials, protein carbs etc... So i was hoping u guys could help me out with some homemade recipes for shakes. preferably ones that have a decent taste

-cheers
    Next Oleksandr Kutcher In The Making!

hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000)
    well your going to need protein powder for this one so try to talk your parents into it.
    1 cup oats
    1 tbsp peanut butter
    1 scoop protein powder
    16 ounces milk
    if you get high calorie oats this is going to supply you with about 1,200 calories, a great gainer shake! good luck with it

is back from hiatus! ElSpaceBandito's Avatar
    ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000) ElSpaceBandito is a name known to all. (+5000)
    aint thanx for that mate, i wont have any luck with changin my parent's mind...iv been fighting with em for a month now and iv lost my allowance and several other priveleges...no matter how safe it is they wont let me hav it till im 17...btw can u suggest any other high protein products, other than eggs, i already thought of inlcudin em, that i could add instead of the powder?

-cheers
    Next Oleksandr Kutcher In The Making!