jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

effects after going off keto diet?

i'm thinking about trying the keto diet, and was just wondering what happens AFTER you go off the diet and back to eating normally?

normally for me would entail 6 meals a day, high protein, good fat, and good carbs (oatmeal, whole wheat pasta, apples, vegetables).

if i went keto and cut down my weight, would i just experience a rebound weight gain after returning to my normal eating habits?

thanks.

jp

Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: effects after going off keto diet?

Originally posted by jonnyboy92110
    i'm thinking about trying the keto diet, and was just wondering what happens AFTER you go off the diet and back to eating normally?

normally for me would entail 6 meals a day, high protein, good fat, and good carbs (oatmeal, whole wheat pasta, apples, vegetables).

if i went keto and cut down my weight, would i just experience a rebound weight gain after returning to my normal eating habits?

thanks.

jp

No,as long as your training,daily cals and cardio stayed consistent you wouldn't have a rebound effect.As long as you're not eating carbs past dinner time you won't have problems,stick with low GI carbs and don't go overboard with high carbs all at once,up your carbs gradually.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most get a little flat (look) when on keto, but usually puff up real nice after resuming normal carb intake. Rebound........no don't worry about it if you are consistant on diet and training.

PEACE

fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Everyone is probably going to linch me for what I am about to say, but I will say it anyway. I have tried the keto diet with little to no success. I felt like crap all the time, had no energy. It just wasn't for me, but that doesn't mean that it won't work for you. The thing that worried me the most and was the decision point for going off keto was the fact that I have heard a lot of people put back on a lot of weight once you go off the diet. That doesn't mean that you will. But to me I just didn't want to take the chance. A keto diet is not only a diet, it is a life change. I have had a lot of succes with a 40/40/20 diet before and just decided to go back to it. I would say give keto a shot. If it doesn't work, at least you can say you tried it. One thing that I have learned since bodybuilding is always try new things. Never limit yourself. Keto may be your key to an awesome physic.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by fitforlife
    Everyone is probably going to linch me for what I am about to say, but I will say it anyway.
    We would never linch you. You said it all with such class.
    You are correct, fitforlife, keto is not for everyone and yes it may be the answer to awsome results for some, but definately not all.

I respect guys like you. Pure Class IMO.

See no linching here. LOL

PEACE

Location: owning rottie, Game, Test, Hagy....shall I go on...
    Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fitgurl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I LOVE KETO!! I am one that seems to have great results with it. I went to a bulk diet but gained too much fat because I didn't ease the carbs back in my diet and jumped to 55% carbs!! I can still eat carbs for breakfast and lunch and still stay in Ketosis So the flat look has gone and I actually can see a nice bicep Just my .02