Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking ON Ginger Bread Cookie-Review

Optimum Nutrition

Gold Standard 100% Whey
    GingerBread Cookie

Official Website-
    http://www.optimumnutrition.com/prod...6869868b1a2d6e

BB.com Store-
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

What are the ingredients Of GingerBread Cookie?

Protein Blend(Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Lecithin,Creamer(Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols), Caramel Color, Ground Cinnamon, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen, Sucralose, Lactase

100% Gold Standard

Whey protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That?s why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Gold Standard label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we?re able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There?s no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.

Beyond The Basics

Packed with Whey Protein Isolates
    Higher Pure Protein Percentage
    Fast-Acting HYDROWHEY
    Whey Peptides
    Provides Whey Protein Microfractions
    More than 5 grams of BCAAs
    Over 4 grams of Glutamine & Precursors
    Instantized to Mix with a Spoon

100% Whey Protein

Optimum 100% Whey Protein won the Supplement Of The Year and Protein Powder Of The Year award for 2005, 2006 and 2007! Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey protein supplements are judged. Now we're raising the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard.

Like its predecessors, this canister of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition's exclusive, proprietary blend of...

Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
    Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
    Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
    HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides

To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception. In fact, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TASTE: 9.5/10-I blended 2 serving in a fair bit of water, the taste is EXCELLENT! Even though i used 35 oz of water about 15 more oz then recommened the taste was outstanding. I can really taste a nice subtle gingerbread flavor, more like a cinnamon cookie or grahm cracker but non the less AMAZING

TASTE Enhanced(Added own Sweetner): 10/10-I like to add my own sweetner to alot of my powders to kick up the flavor while useing more water/water in general. It greatly improves flavors even "bad" tasteing powders taste better when they are enhanced)

Anyway this is for sure up there as the best i've tasted so far considering price, and considering its from ON which from past experiences was not even close to the best. Like i said the taste is aswome, like a cookie with slight cinnamon/ginger but more like a grahm cracker, Im loving this x100

TEXTURE: 10/10- Perfect texture, its not creamy or frothy but its not watery either. Good enough IMO , kind of like skim milk in texture,

Mixability:10/10- Perfect, no grits,chalk or anything at all negative

Value:9/10- On's a bit more expensive then other brands, but its a good company. This flavor is worth evey penny as well unlike the other ON flavors I have tried.

NUTRITION: 9.5/10- Perfect Standard whey, not to many carbs or fat so its fine for what it is.

OVERALL: 9.5/10- This is no doubt the BEST ON flavor I have ever tried, incredible really. Even better then Dymatize Chocolate Mint and slightly better then Rich Chocolate, this is a one of a kind flavor and I love it. Get it before its gone for good at Vitamin Shoppe.

Thoughts: Well I took a chance with ON again more of an impulse buy since this is seasonal & I heard it was good. My past experience with ON just to let you know was ON's Rich Chocolate and while it was good, I personally found it somewhat weak/Chalky compared to Dymatize Elites Wheys.

Anyway the tides appear to have changed in my view of ON, this powder is EXCELLENT. Theres really not much more I can say, its not chalky and its not weak. The flavor is very good as mentioned and so is the texture, ON needs to keep this flavor out forever, its like a cookie/grahm cracker and its worth every penny I spent. I will probally get another tub, this is to good to pass up, i'm also going to have many uses for this in mixings thats for sure. In milk this is probally heaven, altho its GREAT in water.
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cool, i'm thinking of getting it but i dont see it on bb.com store...
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is so good and I am glad you see that
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review OB, Its very tasty, our new flavors this month are chocolate malt and vanilla chai so look around for them.
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PainIsResults View Post
    Cool, i'm thinking of getting it but i dont see it on bb.com store...
    yea i know, that sucks but I got it at Vitamin Shoppe ....its worth the trip and its only like 22 bucks. I heard good things about the Pumpkin Pie aswell and if its anything like the GingerBread Cookie then it would be a winner too.
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens