oki_98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Charlie Poole in Transformation 2002

Hi all,
    I want to ask wether someone here know the email adress of charlie poole. He lived in Maryland (Florida?) and has won Transformation ( see: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/charlie.htm). His succes has inspired me, and want to follow his program to get his transformation. Therefore I need to ask him several question. I have tried to contact him with the email mentioned in his page but that address is unfortunately inactive.

If there are somebody know to contact him, please let me know. Thank you

Oki

PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    why? he's a fraud