Leeburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leeburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leeburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can You Re-Heat Grilled Chicken ???

I saw in ronnies video he just put what looked to be already cooked chicken in microwave and re-heat it in seconds say i grilled some chicken then left in the fridge over night could i reheat it on the go the next day or even just eat cold anyone ??? is this how u prepare your meals ect put in tuperwear to eat next day dont know how they do it with baked potatoe or rice though
    CURRENT STATS -
    WEIGHT 190
    HEIGHT 5.8
    BF % 10

CURRENTLY CUTTING / MAINTAINING

FAVOURITE EXERCISE - SQUAT

CURRENT SUPPLEMENTS
    NO-EXPLODE + NITRIX + CELLMASS
    WHEY PROTEIN
    HYDROXYCUT

I WOULD RATHER BE SCULPTED AND FLEXIBLE RATHER THAN NOT BEING ABLE TO WIPE MY ASS -

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Originally Posted by Leeburn
    I saw in ronnies video he just put what looked to be already cooked chicken in microwave and re-heat it in seconds say i grilled some chicken then left in the fridge over night could i reheat it on the go the next day or even just eat cold anyone ??? is this how u prepare your meals ect put in tuperwear to eat next day dont know how they do it with baked potatoe or rice though
    I make stuff ahead and re-heat it later. It is better than fixing 6 meals day.
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361

pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpedgator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no.

j/k. yes.
    2.Respect newbies. A lot to ask, I know, especially if they don't read the board rules. But please, do not flame them. Point out there mistake in a proper and to the point manner (the shorter the better, as stupid questions are never in short supply) and point them to the correct places to find the correct information. Rules, FAQ’s and the search button. -Board Protocol by BC

Registered User iTransformed.com - Admin's Avatar
    iTransformed.com - Admin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTransformed.com - Admin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTransformed.com - Admin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTransformed.com - Admin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTransformed.com - Admin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTransformed.com - Admin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTransformed.com - Admin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTransformed.com - Admin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTransformed.com - Admin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTransformed.com - Admin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTransformed.com - Admin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sure.
    ~LV~

Owner - www.iTransformed.com

Cutting Phase

5'10
    Start: 207.5

Current : 199

Goal: 180

Leonard4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I usually buy about 10lbs of chicken on sunday and cook it all up in one batch and then store it in tupperware containers, I do the same thing with brown rice since it takes so fricken long to cook. Rice usually reheats back in 1-2 minutes in the microwave, and chicken is about the same. Or if you don't mind cold food just eat it cold!
    05/05: 225lbs - BF: 27.4%
    06/05: 215lbs - BF: 24%
    07/05: 205lbs - BF: 20.3%
    08/05: 195lbs - BF: 16.2%
    09/05: 190lbs - BF: 14%
    10/05: 185lbs - BF: 12.1%
    01/06: 190lbs - BF: 11.2%

hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take the cooked chicken and wrap it in a paper towel. Hold your hand under some running water and get it wet, and then flick some of the water on the paper towel to dampen it and then microwave it. The dampened paper towel keeps the chicken moist as it's reheating. Everyone's microwave is different so you may want to experiment - but for 1 cooked breast of chicken, I usually go for 1:25 at 90% power. Experiment a little bit and see what works best for you. Cooked chicken should stay good in the fridge for 2-3 days.

Soap box squatting. Andrew.Cook's Avatar
    Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Or, you can buy packages of pre-cooked chicken breast for a song. I like those the best because I am not a fan of cooking. Figure about a buck a serving for the pre-cooked stuff. I'll pay that to not have to cook