Locked_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Locked_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Locked_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Locked_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Locked_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Locked_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Locked_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Locked_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Locked_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Locked_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Locked_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

whole wheat bread + peanut butter good protein?

hey guys i recently added 2 pieces of wholewheats bread each containing 4 grams of protein spread with natural peanut butter each spread containing 5 grams of protein, so when it is mixed with the bread , does it make it a full protein and is good 4 muscle development?
    rep points are soo overated ... i am buff and short and thats all that counts baby

GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sure, why would it not be? It is food...I would not consider this a full meal, but it makes a great healthy snack.

Not what I use to be..... StrongEnough?'s Avatar
    StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There are better sources of protein than bread, and almost all store bought bread contains HFCS.

For the PB, you're better off using that as a fat, then a source of protein.

You would be better off having : 1/2 can of tuna, with 1/2 cup of brown rice OR
    4-6oz of chicken breast, with 1/2 cup of oats, or again... brown rice. Add some veggies in there too.

GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I knew someone would say not to eat bread. I agree that I would not use bread as a source of protein, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with the average person eating some bread everyday if that is what they like. There are many food choices that we can make and millions of people eat bread and still manage to be healthy and stay in shape.

100% addicted to winning dp13368's Avatar
    dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

Originally Posted by GTv8
    I knew someone would say not to eat bread. I agree that I would not use bread as a source of protein, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with the average person eating some bread everyday if that is what they like. There are many food choices that we can make and millions of people eat bread and still manage to be healthy and stay in shape.
    He didn't say not to eat bread. As long as there is no HFCS( High Fructose corn syrup) and it is made from 100% whole wheat flour, NOT enriched/bleached flour, it is a solid carb source.

Actually, 100% WW bread + Natural PB (both incomplete proteins) make a complete protein so you are fine in that respect
    2004 NCAA Men's Soccer Final 4
    2005 National #2 Ranking

"Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?" -Lance

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dp13368
    Actually, 100% WW bread + Natural PB (both incomplete proteins) make a complete protein so you are fine in that respect
    bing bing bing bing bing
    We have a winner!
    *No Crew*

Failure Is Not An Option NightRyder's Avatar
    NightRyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightRyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightRyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightRyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightRyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightRyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightRyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightRyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightRyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightRyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightRyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GTv8
    1) 'Average' people in the US are fat...most on bb.com are more health conscious than the 'average' person so to compare us to them is incorrect...

2) StrongEnough wasnt saying 'all bread is bad'...he was simply saying that most store bought varieties contain HFCS...if you can get ahold of bread lacking in this area you're good to go

3) Yes, many people eat bread and are healthy...but could they possibly be healthier w/o it?

Ok im done playing devils advocate for now lol
    Shut up and do it.