Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KhanPaulsen
    Are you a Muslim?

I'm curious, because if you are, I'd like to see the difference in belief over this issue.
    There isn't, the best you can expect are Muslims apologists trying to simply deny it.

1. There is clear Islamic Law based on precedent here

2. There are clear revelations indicating that legal maturity and culpability begins with puberty (and sanity of course is a condition).

The only people who have ever claimed otherwise are, like I said, modernists who are not grounded in jurisprudence anyway.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chuteboxe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by frankenstein
    It's not a matter of lack of counter arguments. You will do anything to defend Mohammad's (PIITB) ****philia, so no matter what anyone does to rationalize with you, you know, use common sense, you will go back to saying she had her 1st period. That 1st menstruation makes her a complete woman in your book because you are trying to excuse the actions of your prophet (PIITB). Had Mo' not taken a 9 year old as his wife, I'm pretty damn sure you and other Muslims would be condemning anyone today doing that because rationality tells you that's wrong.

SK, arguing with you is like arguing with a brick wall anyways. You have your mind made up because of what Islam says about an issue. There is no changing your mind on any issue no matter how utterly insane you prove your beliefs to be. If the Koran gave its stamp of approval on necrophilia, you'd be defending it at all costs, just like you do ****philia.

Not only that, but there is no evidence or statement in the Hadith that Mohammed waited until the 1st drop of menstruation before consummating the child. Sunni schools simply assume he waited for menstruation, because the alternative would be 1 more degree horrifying had he not. The belief is that any age of menstruation is suitable for rape including scientific disorders in which the child menstruates at the age of 5, 6, or 7. Interpreting the Hadith literally the Khomeini rightly saw no mention of evidence or likelihood of Mohammed waiting until the first drop of menstruation and therefore sanctified that you can rape babies, so long as you don't anally rape them.

Given Mohammeds voracious sexual appetite, dreams of marrying Aisha when she was 4-5, his purported sexual potency of 30 men at age 53, the miniscule amount of 9 year old girls that menstruate, and the percentage chance of there even being a single child in the Meccan city who entered menstruation at age 9 or under..it is a near statistically impossibility to deny that Mohammed waited until the first drop of menstruation when he consummated Aisha as a child. The Ayatollah Khomeini was far more correct in his literal reading of Mohammeds actions in that respect..and thus the doctrine of baby sex was born.

Furthering this, what normal 53 year old man with 9 different wives and concubines dreams of marriage to a 4 or 5 year old girl??? Yet this is exactly what happened in the Hadiths.

Cybernetic Periodization KhanPaulsen's Avatar
    KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID
    There isn't, the best you can expect are Muslims apologists trying to simply deny it.

1. There is clear Islamic Law based on precedent here

2. There are clear revelations indicating that legal maturity and culpability begins with puberty (and sanity of course is a condition).

The only people who have ever claimed otherwise are, like I said, modernists who are not grounded in jurisprudence anyway.
    There's similar things in Judaism, although they usually occur a couple of years later (13+ years old) to the Aisha thing. In the early 20th century (in the US) it was "normal" to be married and having kids at 13-15 years old. For something like this a thousand years ago to occur isn't altogether surprising. What people don't understand is that people were groomed for their roles to come in life. Women, from birth, were trained to be housewives. That was their entire education. They knew they'd grow up, get married, have kids, and that was it. I'm not, personally, sure if even back then 6 years old is old enough to make conscious decisions, or if her parents basically gave her to Muhammed, but that would be another topic altogether. Back then consummating a marriage as soon as menstruation hit was very common (whether or not a person was religious). I'm not comfortable (and don't agree with) with a person getting married at six years old, but I can almost guarantee during that era it was very common for people (regardless of age) to start having sex/children as soon as menstruation started. 9 is very early, but it does happen. 12ish years old just happens to be more common. It is necessary to understand the culture of the time in order to understand the action.

I know in Judaism, somewhere, there is a case where a girl was married and divorced at 13 years old (laws governing marriage/divorce are considerably different, for instance a woman can initiate the divorce if the man isn't doing his responsibilities in any way, shape, or form). There is a considerable difference between 9 and 13 years old on average though.
    Last edited by KhanPaulsen; 02-19-2006 at 07:15 PM.
    NSCA-CPT.

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's similar things in Judaism, although they usually occur a couple of years later (13+ years old) to the Aisha thing. In the early 20th century (in the US) it was "normal" to be married and having kids at 13-15 years old. For something like this a thousand years ago to occur isn't altogether surprising. What people don't understand is that people were groomed for their roles to come in life. Women, from birth, were trained to be housewives. That was their entire education. They knew they'd grow up, get married, have kids, and that was it. I'm not, personally, sure if even back then 6 years old is old enough to make conscious decisions, or if her parents basically gave her to Muhammed, but that would be another topic altogether. Back then consummating a marriage as soon as menstruation hit was very common (whether or not a person was religious). I'm not comfortable (and don't agree with) with a person getting married at six years old, but I can almost guarantee during that era it was very common for people (regardless of age) to start having sex/children as soon as menstruation started. 9 is very early, but it does happen. 12ish years old just happens to be more common. It is necessary to understand the culture of the time in order to understand the action.

I know in Judaism, somewhere, there is a case where a girl was married and divorced at 13 years old (laws governing marriage/divorce are considerably different, for instance a woman can initiate the divorce if the man isn't doing his responsibilities in any way, shape, or form). There is a considerable difference between 9 and 13 years old on average though.
    Can you create a thread on this from the Jewish perspective, since Judaism is the only other religion with a Law around here?
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Cybernetic Periodization KhanPaulsen's Avatar
    KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID
    Can you create a thread on this from the Jewish perspective, since Judaism is the only other religion with a Law around here?
    I may, but this subject I barely know anything about. I'd have to do considerably more research.

I just know about the 13 year old getting married/divorced from watching in a conversation between a Rabbi and a student. Truthfully, I don't know nearly enough on the subject to speak authoritatively.
    NSCA-CPT.

waterfowler is on a distinguished road. (+10) waterfowler is on a distinguished road. (+10) waterfowler is on a distinguished road. (+10) waterfowler is on a distinguished road. (+10) waterfowler is on a distinguished road. (+10) waterfowler is on a distinguished road. (+10) waterfowler is on a distinguished road. (+10) waterfowler is on a distinguished road. (+10) waterfowler is on a distinguished road. (+10) waterfowler is on a distinguished road. (+10) waterfowler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Truthfully, I don't know nearly enough on the subject to speak authoritatively.
    Neither does syriankiddie.

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by waterfowler
    Neither does syriankiddiefiddler.
    Fixed, maybe?

Could explain a few things...
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IceDragon
    Fixed, maybe?

Could explain a few things...

LMAO- so true! I say we make that his unofficial new board screename.

Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i swear i was reading a post on here about the Islamic cartoons and somehow the name Syriankid popped up in refrence to his beliefs regarding this matter. lol maaaaaan, you must have caused quite the stir.

Soo.. just because a girl goes through menstruation, they are now a woman? what about girls who are incapable of having periods? Unable to go through menstruation? Are they stuck at a prepubescent stage in life forever? Will a female unable to go through menstruation still be a girl at the age of 30, 31, 32, 33, and so on and so on?

you obviously believe that having periods is the determining factor in establishing maturity.

well what if that factor is taken out of the equation? how would you then determine if a particular inidividual has reached a 'mature' status? would those determinants apply to a 9 year old girl?

Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The way I see it, if one is physically compliant to have a child, the only deciding factor that is left it emotional compliancy; and this is where it all turned into a debate (argument.)

I have not in my relatively short life, up until now, seen any 9 year old girl to be "mature" enough to have a child, although she may have been physically capable.

At the same time however, I see no reason as to why the notion is so absurd, if in a hypothetical situation, a 9 year old is both physically and mentally capable to have a child, and has full consent to a marriage with the father, based on legitimate foundations - to go ahead and do so.

(I am not muslim...call me an objective observer.)
    I heard a man who had been in Abu Ghraib prison say: ‘The Americans brought electricity to my ass before they brought it to my house.'

reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Iranian
    At the same time however, I see no reason as to why the notion is so absurd, if in a hypothetical situation, a 9 year old is both physically and mentally capable to have a child, and has full consent to a marriage with the father, based on legitimate foundations - to go ahead and do so.
    Because she's 9. Hope that clears it up.

Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iranian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by reignoffire
    I forgot to mention,

I think a major reason why most people see it as wrong, is that in TODAY'S society, it is...I don't know.....taboo? (for lack of a better term).

But take the age away for a minute here, because really age=time=measurement of CHANGE - and if, again hypothetically speaking, a 9 year old is both mentally and physcally mature enough, it just means she has changed in a shorter amount of time, hence the (supposedly young) age.
    I heard a man who had been in Abu Ghraib prison say: ‘The Americans brought electricity to my ass before they brought it to my house.'

AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bingo. I don't understand why anyone would want to have sex with a 9 year old girl....
    SFC US Army 13Foxtrot. Airbourne Jump Master. 5 years Army Infantry. 4 years Army Ranger. Currently on 2nd enlistment.

1st of the 113th FA.

"A mans character is his fate"

Originally Posted by AnimalOnly
    Bingo. I don't understand why anyone would want to have sex with a 9 year old girl....
    ****ed up mentally, I would guess. People wonder why it has a reputation for being a backwards religion....thats part of it, pretty much.

I really do reckon the people defending it wouldn't mind a piece of the 9 year old action themselves. Sick ****s.

n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ****ed up mentally, I would guess. People wonder why it has a reputation for being a backwards religion....thats part of it, pretty much.

I really do reckon the people defending it wouldn't mind a piece of the 9 year old action themselves. Sick ****s.
    It's even more disgusting that the man calls himself a PROPHET. Imagine that... a 50+ year old man of God having the hots for a 9 year old girl. That's just disgusting. Sounds like the average, run of the mill, cult leader.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cliffnotes:

cartoons are bad
    sex with elementary school girls is good

makes perfect sense

Originally Posted by n1rv4n4
    It's even more disgusting that the man calls himself a PROPHET. Imagine that... a 50+ year old man of God having the hots for a 9 year old girl. That's just disgusting. Sounds like the average, run of the mill, cult leader.
    It makes me worry about the people who follow a religion like that. I do believe in God and Jesus....Im not a straight up christian since I dont follow organised religion, but I can see why christians love Jesus so much. He was a good man from everything we know, and would never do half the **** this false prophet seems to enjoy (killing and deciving, ****phillia, etc).