Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PissingQuietly
    I will have to disagree..
    Then we disagree. You pull a number out of a hat for when you can legally vote or whatever, and I guess everyone else can do the same.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont doubt the 9 year old giving birth one bit. This thread would intersting if it happened in America, but it happened in Thailand--thats not really telling us much of a story.

I would be surprised if husband or male or whatever was even punished for having sex with the girl in thailand...

Rise of Brutality PissingQuietly's Avatar
    PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Without having to go back through your post, I may be wrong, but did you not argue that, "these are just kids" and shouldn't be held accountable for their actions? or something to that affect?

You know, when a person consents to marriage, it's no more rape than what your own parents consented to before concieving you (assuming they were married at the time).
    Thats more of a legal detail than a humane detail. I am just thinking of the mental state a 9 yr old is in.

think of when you were 9 and how your mind has changed. Just stop thinking legally and a little more logically.
    "An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men."
    - Thomas Fuller

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret"

"Here are plenty of folks out there that can tell you how the clouds form to create a thunderstorm, but, don't have the common sense to get out of the rain."-Me

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID
    You know, when a person consents to marriage, it's no more rape than what your own parents consented to before concieving you (assuming they were married at the time). I doubt you are even thinking about the situation. If a random person, wants to get married, and is able, willing, and sane, and they are past the age of majority, then that is their right.
    So you're saying a nine year old - although she'd have been younger than this when she first got married - is both sane and responsible enough to commit herself to motherhood and sex??? What the f*ck is wrong with you? And don't post a stupid grinning smilie because it's sickening. If you can't see this as paedophilia then you REALLY need your head examined.

...let's pause here for a moment. Can you reference this to me?
    What is there to reference? 12 year olds throwing rocks are accountable for their actions remember - that means they deserve the beating the little bastards got.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PissingQuietly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Then we disagree. You pull a number out of a hat for when you can legally vote or whatever, and I guess everyone else can do the same.
    I think the age was determined scientifically, or maybe it has to do with a social detail..

But the mind of an 18yr old is more mature at making life changing decisions than a 9yr old.

Still though, an 18yr old is still able to make immature decisions.
    "An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men."
    - Thomas Fuller

"Here are plenty of folks out there that can tell you how the clouds form to create a thunderstorm, but, don't have the common sense to get out of the rain."-Me

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Without having to go back through your post, I may be wrong, but did you not argue that, "these are just kids" and shouldn't be held accountable for their actions? or something to that affect?
    Just wow. You don't even know what I said but you posted anyway? No I didn't say that. M.Shrimp claimed that, and you assumed he was telling the truth and went on from there. That's why I said, I have NO idea where you get this idea.

think of when you were 9 and how your mind has changed. Just stop thinking legally and a little more logically.
    Actually, do that. When you were 9, did you want to get married? Probably not, and you didn't. I doubt you had gone through puberty by then. But we're talking about people who HAVE and WANT to get married, and there's nothing stopping them from doing so.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will have to disagree..

Puberty is the transition of becoming an adult. You are not an adult over night.

If it wasn't for puberty we wouldn't be able to handle life as an adult, there has to be a transition
    i will have to disagree too define adult for me.ive met men and women over 30 in this world who are complete and utter trash,that know nothing,that act as childish as 5yr olds.while ive also met "kids" who knew more than most people would think

Quote Chris Rock: Some little kid goes in a school shooting every single person in sight.His parents blame it on video games and violent tv!Whatever happen to good old crazie?These people arent violent they are just crazy

Well in this case people can be dumbasses from the start(no i dont believe life is predestined or any of that crap:P)its just people are brought up better/people care about themselves/people have a dream in life while some just want to lay around for tomorrow and when tomorrow comes they realise they are 50 and about to end their life- aka stupidity and lack of adult behavier
    2:45 am and nothing on tv <.< just making convo lol

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thai girl gives birth at the age of nine

I dunno if this story is even real. I remember reading 5 years ago about a 9-year-old giving birth in Thailand. Might just be a rehash of that story.

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SK, just out of interest, if a child becomes an adult at puberty, why marry a NINE year old when they haven't reached puberty yet?

Would you let your daughter (Oden forbid you ever have one) get married at the age of nine, believing her to be sound enough in mind and body to decide something that momentous?

Would you ever consent to that?
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

dude calm down, don't get bitchy with me. Anyone can go and take a look at your posts in the thread about the little ****s throwing rocks at the soilders and figure out what your stance is.

the only reason I made that comment is because I didn't have the exact quote and I know how you get your thong in a bunch when people don't exactly quote you.

Actually, do that. When you were 9, did you want to get married? Probably not, and you didn't. I doubt you had gone through puberty by then.
    Actually, I started around then Mr. nosey. But my parents still made all the sane choices for me, because I was mentally unable to.
    - Thomas Fuller

Originally Posted by IceDragon
    So you're saying a nine year old - although she'd have been younger than this when she first got married - is both sane and responsible enough to commit herself to motherhood and sex???
    She CAN be, yes.

What the f*ck is wrong with you?
    What's wrong with you? Can't you debate without getting upset?

And don't post a stupid grinning smilie because it's sickening. If you can't see this as paedophilia then you REALLY need your head examined.
    I think you need to concentrate. This has nothing to do with ****philia. This is person A, 9 year old, pubescent person, WANTING to get married, and GETTING married. Person B, some other random person, sane pubescent adult, also wanting to get married. They both AGREE to get married.

Where in your sexual fantasies do you see ****philia?

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yep, this story is years old and is the one I remembered. The 9-year-old girl was born in 1991.

SK, just out of interest, if a child becomes an adult at puberty, why marry a NINE year old when they haven't reached puberty yet?
    Some do, and that's the whole point.

Would you let your daughter (Oden forbid you ever have one) get married at the age of nine, believing her to be sound enough in mind and body to decide something that momentous?

If they want to, and everything else is legitimate, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

ped·o·phil·i·a Audio pronunciation of "****philia" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pd-fl-, pd-)
    n.

The act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children.
    So are you saying, since they are in puberty and want to have sex, and be married they should be allowed to?

How does a 27yr old man fall in love with a 9 yr old...how can he be sexually attractived to her? Without haveing the same illness that is shared by other kid touching *******s.
    - Thomas Fuller

Oden?? Wow, I must REALLY be caught in a time warp today.

Originally Posted by SYRIANKID
    She CAN be, yes.

What's wrong with you? Can't you debate without getting upset?

I think you need to concentrate. This has nothing to do with ****philia. This is person A, 9 year old, pubescent person, WANTING to get married, and GETTING married. Person B, some other random person, sane pubescent adult, also wanting to get married. They both AGREE to get married.

Where in your sexual fantasies do you see ****philia?
    Sexual fantasies? - she is a CHILD! By your own admission, she is just a child.

Pull your head out of both your arse and your antiquated texts because here where I live - in other words the REAL WORLD - that's classified as paedophilia, the rape of a CHILD. Nine year olds do NOT have enough knowledge about the world to decide something like that. You're attitude is, quite frankly, disturbing to say the least.

It IS paedophilia - classed as the "unconsented rape of a child under the age of 13". A child of nine has no concept of sexuality or sex, so how could they consent when they lack the knowledge to make a real decision?

Lack of knowledge + Lack of judgement + Lack of consent = Rape of a child.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

So are you saying, since they are in puberty and want to have sex, and be married they should be allowed to?
    Yes.

How does a 27yr old man fall in love with a 9 yr old...how can he be sexually attractived to her? Without haveing the same illness that is shared by other kid touching *******s.
    See, having failed to argue your case, you resort to this mess here. Clearly if both people are CONSENTING to the marriage, what difference does it make to YOU what they see in each other?

Originally Posted by jay81
    Oden?? Wow, I must REALLY be caught in a time warp today.
    Nope, just Asatru.

Pissing Quietly, that's the point I keep trying to get into SK's head.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well you see nine years old is not fully developed in America.....but from watching the news and how some people act in other countries "especially middle east countries" - 9 years is about the peak of intelligence and maturity ...so syrian kid i completly agree with and could care less what happens in thailand or any country in Asia as long as there twisted ideas dont make it to american christian soil and as long as Bush keeps his foot in there Ass*es over there....

Sexual fantasies? - she is a CHILD! By your own admission, she is just a child.
    No, not all 9 year olds are children. You've missed the entire point if you think I ever claimed otherwise.

Pull your head out of both your arse and your antiquated texts because here where I live - in other words the REAL WORLD - that's classified as paedophilia, the rape of a CHILD.
    Pull yourself out of your dark ****philic fantasies and open the dictionary to the letter "P". Rape is nonconsensual intercourse. Is that what is happening? Nope, because both parties are consenting. Is it ****philia? Wrong again, because there is no molestation or nonconsensual touching of a child by an adult, again it is CONSENSUAL MARITIAL RELATIONS.

Nine year olds do NOT have enough knowledge about the world to decide something like that. You're attitude is, quite frankly, disturbing to say the least.
    Maybe yours don't, and not many do, but some DO have the capacity to make these decisions, and those that do, should be permitted to follow through with them.

It IS paedophilia - classed as the "unconsented rape of a child under the age of 13".
    No, the entire point is that ****philia deals with PREPUBESCENT children, and is very, very nonconsensual.

A child of nine has no concept of sexuality or sex, so how could they consent when they lack the knowledge to make a real decision?
    IF they were a child, they wouldn't want to get married in the first place, but since they are NOT children, they CAN get married if they wish.

Lack of knowledge + Lack of judgement + Lack of consent = Rape of a child.
    Nope, and you're speaking your own opinion here. In most cases, people below 30 lack the knowledge and judgment to get married and raise a family, so is it illegal for them to get married also?

Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow.. Just..wow.

The most distubring part is that the 9yrold is married to and having sex with a 27yrold. That of course must've been forced and not her decision..

Girls hitting puberty at that age isn't that new..So if they're getting periods makes sense that they could get pregnant.

Originally Posted by yeahitscool
    as long as there twisted ideas dont make it to american christian soil
    Doesn't that same "american christian soil" have some of the largest child porn and molestation issues on the face of the planet? Ironic.

Originally Posted by Wtf?
    Wow.. Just..wow.

The most distubring part is that the 9yrold is married to and having sex with a 27yrold. That of course must've been forced and not her decision..

Girls hitting puberty at that age isn't that new..So if they're getting periods makes sense that they could get pregnant.
    Maybe, but it doesn't excuse people f*cking them.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

Yes.
    Ok then, odd extremely

How have I not argued my case?...Theres two people giveing the same argument!

Its like you ignore logic in spite of it.
    - Thomas Fuller

StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000)
    I noticed SK defending this child rape thing alot lately. I wonder if hes planning to find one of these "mature" 9 year olds, maybe a fantasy of his own. Thats just sick dude that is so undeveloped. You dont even know how tall she will be. Thats like the term "grown up" at its simplist form, at least let them finish growing

Ok then, odd extremely

He would do, look at the texts he quotes verbatim all the while...

Wait a bit, give it a few more posts and he'll quote some, complete in lovely rainbow colours...
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

Dude i complety agree with you WTF but the point your trying to put across is like trying to explain to bin laden why terrorism is wrong.....

Doesn't that same "american christian soil" have some of the largest child porn and molestation issues on the face of the planet? Ironic.
    Whats Ironic is that you are trying to point out child porn and molestiation issues, when they are based on something you BACK UP!!
    - Thomas Fuller

Ok then, odd extremely

What is your case? You asked me a question that reiterates my point and I answered "yes". Where did you even have any argument there? Logic...where?

Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wyuetuev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    who cares how young she is shes married... if your married of course your going to have sex.its alot better than some random person going out and raping innocent people.people in certain cultures have prearranged marriages this may not be the case but you got to admit at least it doesnt seem "evil" or illegal.recently a 17yr old girl was raped by 3 men , she killed one of them and went to court they sentenced her to death by hanging in a public courtyard.. that to me seems more wrong than this.this seems kinda cool because she did something hardly anyone in the world ever did and shes probally famous right now in thailand.