Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Vinegar craving? No salt, just vinegar?

This is the weirdest thing. For the last 2 weeks I have craved vinegar. Just plain any vinegar I can add to my meals. It's just the weirdest thing, especially because I have always hated vinegar!

Anyone had this? Does it mean anything (i.e. the body is lacking something)?

I googled "vinegar craving" and found a bunch of sites on salt&vinegar chips and pregnancy/pms cravings. I don't want chips, and I am neither pregnant, nor do I menstrate!

For the record...my appetite has increased 5-fold also. I could eat 3 of my meals and a cup of oats and still be hungry (I know, because I have, eek). Not sure if this sheds any light on the vinegar thing...

beautifully broken spytechs_wife's Avatar
    spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this is really weird cuz i have been having vinegar a lot lately too...

mostly just on salads and veggies, but still its like kindof sudden the past few weeks! i dunno if it means anything...i just really like it as of late.
    "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." - Phil 4:13

"The ultimate mystery is one's own self." - Sammy Davis, Jr.

Full service photography-
    offthecuffphotography.info

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hummm...I used to crave mustard and pickle juice when I was really sick with my ED. Id say something is off.
    As for the appetite...I think its spreading....a few days ago...nothing filled me up. But I am back to normal now.
    Hang in there.
    Vinigar isnt bad for you, so I wouldnt worry.
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks girls! It's always nice to have a place where people can relate - even if we don't know the answers, at least ya know you're not alone.

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ewwwww... sorry. LOL But I tried raw unpasturized apple cider vinegar the other day and it was worse than a shot of tequila. DILUTE! *duh* If you are craving vinegar, try ACV.

Originally Posted by MsFit
    Ewwwww... sorry. LOL But I tried raw unpasturized apple cider vinegar the other day and it was worse than a shot of tequila. DILUTE! *duh* If you are craving vinegar, try ACV.
    Yeah, that's what I've been doing. I'd at first swiped some regular white vinegar from the boyfriend but now it's been pouring apple cider vinegar on my chick/sweet potatoes. Odd! (Yet so good!)

musclar smurfette Sunshineslynn's Avatar
    Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Actually Vinegar has minerals in it and helps aid in digestion it has . We go through a gallon a week at my house. Hubby and the kids love it on everything and I mean everything ACV that is.

Here is some info for you ladies and this is not all that it can do:

CRAMPS : If you have never woken up in the middle of the night with cramps tearing through your calves, feet or legs, you would not understand the agony. A useful remedy to assist with this is to take apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is high in potassium. drink a glass of warm water with 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and one tsp of honey.

FATIGUE : Lactic acid is released in the body during exercise as well as periods of stress, and this can lead to fatigue, which in turn can be combated by the amino acids contained in apple cider vinegar. The enzymes, as well as the potassium contained in apple cider vinegar can also be of great help in the quest for more energy and vitality. Chronic fatigue is a warning that the body needs some attention. Most people suffering from chronic fatigue do not have enough good, profound sleep. Either they go to bed too late, or they are one of those people who just need more sleep than most. It is better to get as many hours in bed before midnight as possible. To remedy a poor quality sleep, honey is highly recommended, as it acts as a sedative to the body. Twenty minutes after the honey has been taken into the mouth it has been digested and absorbed into the body. This is because it is a predigested sugar, which has been digested in the stomach of the honey bee, and therefore requires no effort on the part of the human stomach for digestion. Keep the following mixture by your bedside to be taken as indicated: three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a cup of honey. Take two teaspoons of the mixture before retiring. This should induce sound sleep within an hour, if however, you have been unable to sleep within this period repeat the dosage.

METABOLISM : The quest for achieving the ideal weight always will include effective and efficient metabolism. Without it your dietary intake will not be metabolized correctly, the nutrients will not be available to the body, and this will result in excess weight being added to the body frame. Apple cider vinegar has been used for centuries in aiding the liver to detoxify the body and to help with digesting rich, fatty and greasy foods, and for proper metabolizing of proteins, fats and minerals. If the food cannot be broken down into absorbable form, the body cannot assimilate the required nutrients needed from the diet. An added extra to help with this is the malic acid and tartaric acid found in apple cider vinegar, since it helps to bring the acid content into balance, while killing off unwanted and unfriendly bacteria in the digestive tract.
    MUSCLES : Lactic acid in muscles is the cause of the muscles feeling sore and stiff, but by adding some apple cider vinegar to your diet, it could assist the body to get rid of it at a faster pace, since it will help to break down the acid crystals, making it much easier to be flushed out of the body.

WEIGHT LOSS : Apple cider vinegar has been used as a weight loss remedy for centuries, and although the mechanics are not always clear on how it works, it really does work. It has been suggested that apple cider vinegar works because it makes the body burn calories better, that it reduces the appetite or simply that it gets the entire metabolism working at top efficiency. But whatever the reason for apple cider vinegar helping to lose weight - the fact remains; it has stood the test of time as a fat-busting supplement, and has helped countless people to achieve their ideal weight.

Smiles
    s
    "You can't take some pill and hope your fat will jump off of you like you have the plague. You must work out and eat clean to have a lean, green, fighting machine." Sunshineslynn

'If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always do'

I dip, you dip, we all dip....dip to the east, dip to the west ......dip to get that tricep.

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great post. I just can't get past the gag factor. I thought I had drank poison. lol That stuff comes out your pores when you sweat too.

beautifully broken spytechs_wife's Avatar
    spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    reps to you sunshine! thanks for the great post.

so what about red wine vinegar? are all the vinegars pretty much the same in benefits?

clare
    "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." - Phil 4:13

"The ultimate mystery is one's own self." - Sammy Davis, Jr.

Full service photography-
    offthecuffphotography.info

Originally Posted by spytechs_wife
    reps to you sunshine! thanks for the great post.

so what about red wine vinegar? are all the vinegars pretty much the same in benefits?

clare
    I was thinking the same thing sort of, standing there in the "seasonings" aisle. There was balsamic, regular white, apple cider, all these flavored vinegars. I was lost and just knew I craved vinegar. Since I'm using it...now I'd really like to know if you lose benefits for instance using the flavored balsamics and such. Glad I asked, and thank you again everyone for the info.