Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How often do you weigh yourself?

Well...and why?

yourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used to get weighed everyday, but it gets kinda bad on you because you are like damn didnt gain anything, or damn didnt lose anything, whatever the case may be. the less often you get weighed, the more drastic the results will look. for instance, say you gain 10 pounds in a month. if you get weighed everyday, then a lot of days, you will be like, damn i didnt gain anything and i worked so hard yesterday, you can get discouraged. but if you only get weighed once a month, you will be like damn i gained 10 pounds this month. personally i get weighed every thursday right upon waking up. that way i dont get discouraged, but i can still fairly closely monitor my progress.
    Why use ripped fuel when you can just smoke a couple rocks?

Your bodies aint worth my gun!

The wreaper keep on callin me, but I dont ever holla back, When I get to hell I wanna smoke weed and sell crack, I dont give a fuk if its cold or if its hot, Cuz hell aint **** but a brand new dope spot.

No I'm not that ***** that be hugged up, wit your butt, I'm the one walkin away when ur mouth be full of nut.

Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good answer!!

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds extreme, but same time, once a day. I'm not obsessed with my weight going up/down ect, it just allows you to have a greater control over things and leave less to guess work.

I think if you have a hard time gaining weight and one day you step on the scales and your alot higher than you imagined then it boosts your morale and makes you wanna carry on.

Id say once a week is best

yourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah thats what i said in a nutshell. totally agreed.
    Why use ripped fuel when you can just smoke a couple rocks?

Your bodies aint worth my gun!

The wreaper keep on callin me, but I dont ever holla back, When I get to hell I wanna smoke weed and sell crack, I dont give a fuk if its cold or if its hot, Cuz hell aint **** but a brand new dope spot.

No I'm not that ***** that be hugged up, wit your butt, I'm the one walkin away when ur mouth be full of nut.

Player6918 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to weigh myself like once or twice a day... It was good because i was losing weight quickly.. ive lost 20lbs + in about 5 weeks. Now I weigh myself once every week sometimes even a longer period.. the weight isnt much of a big deal anymore due to my ongoing sucess, thank's to some helpful people here on the forums and at the gym.
    You can accomplish anything you put your mind to.

richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richie191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its really dumb to weigh yourself everyday.....there are so many factors goin into weight (sodium/water levels, glycogen stores, ect...) that your weight fluctuates a lot.....weigh about once a week, when u get up in the morning, after u **** and piss, and before u eat....richie

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Twice every workout day, once before workout, once afterwards.

ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by McBain
    Twice every workout day, once before workout, once afterwards.
    why

counting calorie loss? how much water loss?
    Bulking Journal - Mission Mass -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3806021

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by ABC_BOXER
    why

counting calorie loss? how much water loss?
    To see if I lost any water weight during the workout, rarely happens but if it does I make sure to drink extra water. Also just like to have an idea of what a normal weight for me is, by weighing myself every workout day I hget an idea of an average of my weight.

Btw ABC I laughed my ass off after reading your sig, the part about a good friend will bail you out of jail....so true haha

MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000) MDC is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're trying to gain weight, don't weigh yourself first thing in the morning. Unless that's when you weigh yourself normally.