Doblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein Clumping

Yes i need some help with protein clumping, every time i put a scoop of whey in my shaker and shake it to hell there is still alot of clumped protein at the bottom that taste like trash, is there away? besides blending my protein shakes that i can stop it from clumping-THankx
    Doblin 6'4 about 190 pounds

Bench about 185
    curl about 60

goal before leaving for Camp Pendelton in july

bench 230
    curl 70
    try to get to 10% body fat

IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i use a shaker...and don't have the problem.. i use water...dunno..it always mixes well...i use ON whey

GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i use ON 100% Whey Gold
    it shakes well im my shaker, the powder is not so.. thick? my last tub of protein was thick.. Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2544.. it was thick power and it was chunky.. i use milk..

BuffLifeGUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffLifeGUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffLifeGUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffLifeGUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuffLifeGUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya pretty much ON 100% whey is the best, it is affordable, works well, and tastes pretty good, and mixes smooth

Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't have a shaker so I just use a large glass. I dump the whey (ON 100% Gold, by the "whey" (get it)) into the glass, then pour milk or water in, and start stirring the **** out of it. I slowly lower the spoon in as I stir so the protein clumped at the bottom will slowly mix in, instead of floating to the top as a big clump.

Seems to work pretty well, but I still get a little clumpage floating at the top when I mix it with milk.

GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GordonTse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im just wondering.. do u put the protein in first or milk/water first??
    cuz when i put the protein first.. and than milk.. it clumps after
    but when i do the opposite.. no clumps..
    so which way is correct.. or is there no right or wrong way?

Doblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont know really i always put the protein in first ill try the milk first tonight
    Doblin 6'4 about 190 pounds

Bench about 185
    curl about 60

goal before leaving for Camp Pendelton in july

bench 230
    curl 70
    try to get to 10% body fat

hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10) hohoho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    better to use water in shakes, less bloaty and just generally better

i used to use milk... invest into a shaker and a brand of protein that mixs well with water and bingo, your sorted

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah shaker bottles make the clumps go a way... sometimes it will clump so i just shake the crap out of it for a minute or so.