Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    chasn w8t's like its pu$y Jamps's Avatar
    Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000)

Angry Jam-Psi-Fit doin tha damn thing"RECOMP CONTEST LOG 2008"can ya dig that sucka d{>_<}b

Whaddup and welcome to my Recomp log. The following dates are important because those are the dates that i will be providing progress pics for the Recomp contest.

1. January, 31
    2. February 29
    3. March, 31
    4. April 30
    5. May 31
    6. June 30
    7. July 31

I will however make an effort to take pics once a week probably on saturdays. So whenever you see me post a pic up, it'll be from a saturday morning. Right now im at the point where things are really busy and hectic on my end so if i don't update too often then i hope you forgive me, but if i am able to then i will definitely keep this bad boi up to date.
    Last edited by jampsifit; 02-03-2008 at 08:13 PM.
    PimPin Iron ain't easy, but i do it though...1 plate at a time. So watch how i Get'er done in my workout journal: http://tinyurl.com/

[][][]=\\=(>_<)=//=[][][]
    ................|
    .............../ \

Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000)

Intro:

For a while now i've been pretty inconsistent with my training and diet regime. In fact the last time that i trained consistently for more than a month was probably in the summer, which is the time when i got my best gains. I've been fed up with my pattern for quite some time and have been meaning to do something about it but every dang time when i decided to get back ON something would just come along and through me off or i'd find myself making the smallest most insignificant excuses as to why i shouldn't train that day/night and a lot of times it's just flat out bad timing or due to things that are out of my control.

But now things are different and i've pretty much taken care of damn near every little thing that could prevent me from being consistent in and out of the gym, so this contest is like perfect timing for me. So the main reason why i joined was so that i could use it as a motivational tool as well as maybe win a shirt or two.

Bio

SEX: Yes Plz
    HEIGHT: 5'6 1/2
    WEIGHT: About 167
    BODY TYPE:Ecto-Meso

Goals-

Right now my goals are to just keep making consistent gains within the gym and to stay on my diet for as long as possible. I think the most that i'd want to weight is about 190-200 but who knows, maybe when i get there i'll drop it down a bit or even raise it but the highest that i'd ever even consider taking myself is to 215.
    Last edited by jampsifit; 02-03-2008 at 09:51 PM.
    PimPin Iron ain't easy, but i do it though...1 plate at a time. So watch how i Get'er done in my workout journal: http://tinyurl.com/

................|
    .............../ \

Diet

Meal 1: 1-2 Turkey slices+ 3-5 scrambled eggs+veges & Oatmeal+can pumpkin
    Meal 2: Tuna+Rice
    Meal 3: Strawberry Protein shake= 2 scoops protein+Oatmeal+Strawberries+Pineapple+raisins
    Meal 4: Same as above
    Meal 5: Chocolate Protein shake= 1 scoop protein+Chocolate/Cocoa powder+Peanut butter+Oatmeal+Olive oil+Soy/Chocolate milk
    Meal 6: (only on high carb days for carb cycling) Protein Bar or Ramen noodles+ 2-3 eggs + 1 turkey slice + veges

Shopping list:

Whole Eggs
    Turkey
    Mixed Veges
    Oats
    Pumkin
    Olive oil
    Tuna
    Granola bar
    Rice
    Nectar Protein
    Caesein protein
    Raisins
    Frozen Strawberry
    Pineapple
    Oats
    Caesein protein
    Hersheys cocoa + other cocoa
    Peanut butter
    Banana
    Soy Milk
    Oats
    Now's sweatener
    Cinnamon
    Soy sauce
    Salsa
    Lemon spice
    Chili spice
    curry powder
    spice
    onion
    sweet potato
    carrot
    brown rice
    hot sauce
    Last edited by jampsifit; 02-03-2008 at 09:58 PM.

................|
    .............../ \

~ Iron Troubadour ~ Ronald A. Strahan's Avatar
    Ronald A. Strahan is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronald A. Strahan is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronald A. Strahan is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronald A. Strahan is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronald A. Strahan is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronald A. Strahan is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronald A. Strahan is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronald A. Strahan is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronald A. Strahan is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronald A. Strahan is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronald A. Strahan is a name known to all. (+5000)

Nice logs

Hey Boss. Sorry to read thigns are hectic for you.

Nice Bio, Intro & Goals.

I tried to watch the video, but it's not available.What was it?

You're going to make some great gains over 6 consistent months, you've got a good stating point.

How many years have you been around the weight room for?

You diet looks dialed in - for sure. What's Nectar Protein?
    Training for Strongman Nationals: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=563799041#post563799041

Supplements

Past

I've been taking supplements for quite some time now. I've dipped my toe into damn near every type of supplement except for Designer steroids/Pro Hormones. At one Point i was thinking about losing my Natty virginity when i turned 25 but since recently opted not to after reading an article entitled, "Long-Term Effects of Bodybuilding on Testosterone Levels" and also because i have something called Varicocele (which might require me to go on TRT in the future).

Present

Right now my staple supplement list is going under construction but for the most part, i try to focus on the areas below:

Multi V (costco or costum made via costco website)
    Protein
    Creatine
    Anti-oxidant
    Bone Health
    Nootropics
    Weekend/Relax (theanine/Phenibut)
    Immunity
    Longevity/Prevention
    Sleep
    Digestion/gut health

Future

Later: NHA stack (will do later on when i get my money and schedule on point)
    Last edited by jampsifit; 02-18-2008 at 01:27 PM.

................|
    .............../ \

Athletic/Training history:

Past

I've been training since high school but most of that training was outside of weight lifting. I played football for two years, then ran x-country for 2 years. I also ran track for 4 years. During football i would always be the one to either ditch weight training days, show up late, leave early, or not show up at all. I really disliked lifting weights back then because i slightly dislocated my shoulder while doing a shoulder press exercise. From that point on i led myself to believe that all that i needed was speed and nothing else. As long as these wheelz don't fail me then i'll be good to go. That was my mentality all throughout high school in relation to sports. For the most part i was quite good at what i did. Wasn't even close to the elite level but was good enough to do damage in competition. Soon enough i was given the nickname speedy....amongst other nicknames

Throughout my athletic history i think i had much potential to do even more than what i did, but i didn't because i just didn't have that passion for it. I wasn't hungry..... Plus my reasons for participating weren't genuine or sincere enough to push me beyond my previous limitations. (i played just for the sake of popularity status....). Then after high school I started getting out of shape so i started running again and did various martial arts for about 3.5 years or so. Throughout that time i started watching dating shows and also started to notice the big/built guys getting a lot of play/action damn near every time that they appeared on these shows. So that kind of got me into lifting weights at school once a week. But then soon enough i stopped....i guess that alone wasn't enough to keep me on it.

In my 2nd year of college i decided to run track again, but this time i injured my toes. After that i realized that i probably couldn't do any more damage in track due to that injury and due to the fact that i still wasn't hungry for it. So then i started taking various Kinesiology classes in relation to the sports at my school. Every single one of them exposed a significant weakness and injury that i had. So at one point i realized that the only sport that i could excel in would probably be Martial arts. So i started doing that again a long w/ a little bit of weight lifting on the side. As time passed the "little bit of weightlifting" turned into "a lot of bit of weight lifting". After seeing quick results i realized that i respond quite well to weight lifting, and also love it....way more so than my love for martial arts at the time. So them i came to the point where i made a decision to just drop martial arts and pursue weight lifting for life since it complemented my healthful lifestyle, it made me look and feel damn good, and lastly because it introduced something in me that i've been searching for throughout my whole athletic career....Passion. Weight lifting is pretty much the first sport/athletic activity that i've ever had a great deal of passion for....I've never been so hungry for a sport as i am today with weight lifting.

Present

At the present time i do the bulk of my training at home. But recently i've added an extra training day for shoulders. That workout will always be away from home, either at a friends gym or at my schools gym. Lifting at home for me is great but it leaves out a very important aspect of weight lifting that i've been missing and wanting for quite some time....and that is the "Social Aspect"....you know just being there in presence amongst people who share similar (but not truly identical) goals. People with the same "ends" yet sometimes very very different "means". I miss that and this year im getting it back...well at least once per week

Future

At this present time, i have no plans on EVER competing. I made this choice a while back for various reasons. Mainly because the path towards competition and the competition itself doesn't quite align itself with my present goals and views on health/bodybuilding. For the most part, i think that competitive bodybuilding is unhealthy.....and that's all i'll say on that topic. So for now im just a recreational lifter, and will be for quite sometime to come.

p.s. for those wondering, i've only been lifting weights specifically for bodybuilding purposes for only about 2.5 years....off and on
    Last edited by jampsifit; 02-18-2008 at 01:28 PM.

................|
    .............../ \

New pics and 1 comparison pic

So here are my very insignificant results from 1.5 weeks of training...

Here are some other pics that i took last night....

Last edited by jampsifit; 02-17-2008 at 03:25 PM.

................|
    .............../ \

....continued

................|
    .............../ \

Training Protocol:

For the most part, my training is overcomplicated.... i guess when it comes to training i am the "OCD". My routine is a mix of doggcrapp (upper/lower) and body parts split. My DC routine is a bit modified and now i try to stay on the lower end of the rep range (11/12 RP). I'll list everything below...ohh and also im only doing 2 lists of exercises for DC (A & B, no C added) so that i can hit an exercise w/ the same frequency as the original DC routine since im only doing DC twice a week as compared to the typical 3/4 times per week. I gave up one day so that i can do specific body parts workouts.

RP= Rep Pause
    SW= Super widow
    WM= Widow maker
    SS= Straight set
    LT= Last time (will only be done for DC workouts) LT values will look a bit different...it will be the weight X the added value of all reps, ex bench press 130x 7-3-1 = LT- 130x11

TB= trap bar
    CG= Close grip
    BB=barbell
    Db= Dumbbell
    BTN= Behind the neck
    WG= Wide grip

Sun- Upper: DC (Quantity)
    Mon- Lower: DC (Quantity)
    Tue- OFF
    Wed- Chest+Back: A- Horizontal, B- Vertical (Quality)
    Thu- Legs: A- Quad Dominant, B- Ham/Hip Dominant (Quality)
    Fri- OFF or Shoulders+Abs/Core+Jump Rope (Quality)
    Sat- OFF

Cruise/Deload:
    Power Rings or Train w/ friends (light weight BABY)

Cardio:

I plan to start doing sprints at night on wednesdays and jump rope on fridays post workout.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DC-

1A

Incline Bb Press (elbow flare) 11-15 RP
    CGBP 11-15 RP
    Bb Push press 11-20 RP
    Wide grip Pull up 11-20 RP
    Trap bar bent rows 6-8, 10-12 SS
    Trap bar High pull 20+ WM
    CG ez-bar curls + decline tri bar ext. 11-20+ SW

2A

Hammer Curls 11-20 RP
    Trap bar reverse calves raise (toes out) 11-20 RP
    TB Calves raise (toes out) 11-20 RP
    TB Platform SLDL 6-8, 10-12 SS
    TB Platform Rolling Deadlift 4-6, 10-12 SS
    Platform Bb Lunge 20+ WM
    Preacher Wrist ext + Leverage curl + Crush Gripper 11-20 SW

1B

Incline Bb Press (elbow tucked) 11-15 RP
    Power Ring Dips 11-20 RP
    Seated Rainbow Press 11-20 RP
    CG Power Ring Hammer Pull up 11-20 RP
    T-Bar Rows 6-8, 10-12 SS
    Bb High Pulls 20+ WM
    Wide Grip ex bar curls + Power Ring Tricep Push ups 11-20 SW

2B

Reverse Bb Drag curl 11-20 RP
    Bb Reverse calves raise (toes in) 11-20 RP
    Bb Calves raise (toes in) 11-20 RP
    Good Morning 6-8, 10-12 SS
    Sumo Deadlift 4-6, 10-12 SS
    Reverse Bb Lunge 20+ WM
    Preacher wrist curl + Leverage ext. + IMTUG 11-20 SW

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Body Parts:

Chest+ Back-

Horizontal

Incline Db hammer Press
    Power Ring Push ups + Incline Db fly
    Iron Cross Pull down
    Cable Row + Ring shrug row
    1 arm Db Row
    Ez Bar Shoulder external rotation

Vertical

Incline Db Fly Press
    Decline Db Hammer fly press + 1 arm Cable chest flys
    Decline Triceps bar Pull over
    Wide BTN Pull down + Straight arm Pull down
    1 arm V-bar Pull down
    Lying External Db rotation

Legs + Abs/core-

Abs (done on both leg days): Knee raise + Planks + ab roller + stomach vacuum

A-Quad dominant

DARD+ 1 Legged calves raise
    Seated Calves raise + 1 Legged reverse Db calves raise
    Leg ext.
    1 Legged Squat + Sissy Squat
    Db Step up

B-Hip dominant

DARD+ 1 Legged calves raise
    Seated Calves raise + 1 Legged reverse Db calves raise
    Leg curl
    1-Legged deadlift + Glute ham raise
    Walking Db lunge

Shoulders + abs/core + Conditioning-

Abs done on both shoulder days: cable cruch + Land Mine + stomach vacuum + Bb rollouts

Jump Rope done on both shoulder days: 20-30 mins post workout

A.

Pinch grip machine row + Rear Delt cable crossover
    Upright Db row + CG smith shrug
    Machine Shoulder Press + Cable crossover Lateral raise
    1 arm Snatch
    1 arm Cable external rotation

B.

Face Pulls + Reverse Peck Deck
    Smith Haney shrug + Db Shrug
    1 arm Standing Db press + Front Cable raise
    Hanging CG Snatch
    Cable external rotation

Gym Pics:

So this is where im going to be handling the bulk of my business ...

And Lastly this is that thing i call, "The Monster Maker" aka, my training shoes, aka my partner in crime

Last edited by jampsifit; 02-18-2008 at 02:38 PM.

................|
    .............../ \

Ok so that ends it for my intro stuff....sorry for the delay. I've been backed up over here with a lot of school work, work work, and working out work.... so i'll try to update as often as possible.

................|
    .............../ \

Originally Posted by Savage Muscles View Post
    Hey Boss. Sorry to read thigns are hectic for you.

Nice Bio, Intro & Goals.

I tried to watch the video, but it's not available.What was it?

You're going to make some great gains over 6 consistent months, you've got a good stating point.

How many years have you been around the weight room for?

You diet looks dialed in - for sure. What's Nectar Protein?
    hey whats up man? sorry for the late reply. Are u sure the vid isn't working because it works for me. It's just a hip hop video on working out...kinda

But yeah i hope that i could just stay consistent cuz if i can then i'll definitely make good gains. I've only been training for about 2 years or so (specific to bodybuilding). When ever i lifted prior to that it was just a spur of the moment thing or maybe once every other/2 weeks.

Nectar is just a protein shake that's pretty damn good to blend w/ fruits....it's my fav.... What protein shake are u using?

................|
    .............../ \

Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doobalips will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey mate, nice log so far, all is looking good!

You have a pretty solid physique! How long do you plan on bulking for?

Originally Posted by jampsifit View Post
    good shyt on the PR, im doing bench tonight....hopefully i can do the same
    My PR seem to be going up nice at the moment, getting some insane buzz at the gym!

Goodluck on pulling a PR off later!

Kieran.

derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn, is that your home gym dude?
    A tree can't grow to heaven unless it's roots reach down to hell.

Workout # 1

DC: 1A

Incline Bb Press (elbow flare) 130x 10-5-4| LT-125x16
    CGBP 115x 7-4-3| LT-110x12
    Bb Push press 80x 8-5-4| LT-65x20
    Wide grip Pull up 10x 6-3-3| LT-BWx12
    Trap bar bent rows 135x 6-8, 115x 10-12| LT-120x6-8, 100x10-12
    Trap bar High pull 75x 20+| LT-65x20+
    CG ez-bar curls + decline tri bar ext. 40/35x 20+| LT- none

Length:100 mins

Grade:B-

Diet: Med Carbs day.....No discrepancies from orig. diet plan (see 3rd post for meals)

W/O Notes: PR's on all lifts, bench was too light, will add 10lbs instead of the typical 5lb increase on some lifts, Also warm up and cool down is like 5-12 mins. For warm ups i do Dynamic stretches/Pre-hab stuff, and for Cool downs i do EQI's (extreme stretches). Also super widows are a combination of super sets and a widow maker. So it's one set of two exercises for 18-20+ reps. As you can see im not that strong, but with time i'll get there....i did lose a lot of strength due to inactivity (not lifting), and eating the typical couch potato diet...3 meals a day. So with time everything will come into place.

Pic & Quote of teh day

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge, and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers" Martina Horner

Last edited by jampsifit; 02-18-2008 at 02:25 PM.

................|
    .............../ \

Originally Posted by Doobalips View Post
    Hey mate, nice log so far, all is looking good!

You have a pretty solid physique! How long do you plan on bulking for?

My PR seem to be going up nice at the moment, getting some insane buzz at the gym!

Goodluck on pulling a PR off later!

Kieran.
    Hey whats up man? I plan on bulking for about 3-4 months, then im gonna do a slow bulk or a slow cut and then for the last month im gonna go on an all out extreme fat loss diet....ohh and im gonna probably abuse cardio a bit.

btw, Gym buzz is the best kind of Buzz

................|
    .............../ \

Originally Posted by derickonfire View Post
    Damn, is that your home gym dude?
    Yup, thats my baby....still got some more stuff that i need to add. I think the next thing that im gonna get is more weights, a step up box, and then a multi-grip bar

................|
    .............../ \

derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yup, thats my baby....still got some more stuff that i need to add. I think the next thing that im gonna get is more weights, a step up box, and then a multi-grip bar

thats some bad ass **** man..

I'd get some conditioning stuff, like sand bags .. boxes like you said. Those would also come in handy for things like box deads, etc..

Do you have hooks for DBs / DB presses?
    A tree can't grow to heaven unless it's roots reach down to hell.

Originally Posted by derickonfire View Post
    thats some bad ass **** man..

I'd get some conditioning stuff, like sand bags .. boxes like you said. Those would also come in handy for things like box deads, etc..

Do you have hooks for DBs / DB presses?
    i actually got sand bags....but no sand

I might just have to take a trip to my local park

I actually do box deads (see Platform [insert exercise]) I just stack 2 25lb plates on top of each other.

................|
    .............../ \

btw, i don't know if i posted this already, but um i will be posting random/mandatory posing pics every saturday or sunday on top of the mandatory monthly pics.

................|
    .............../ \

Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

everything looks great and nice gym

Registered User Cable Curling CincoUno's Avatar
    Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    interesting to see someone else training DC as well. your log is definately one of the more visually appealing ones....i like shiny pictures

Originally Posted by Fuerza_M View Post
    everything looks great and nice gym
    Hey thanx a bunch

Originally Posted by Cable Curlin' CincoUno View Post
    interesting to see someone else training DC as well. your log is definately one of the more visually appealing ones....i like shiny pictures
    lol i just realized that ur doing DC as well....good shyt!!!

So how long have you been doing it? You know when i originally started dc i was gonna utilize the Cruising time as mini-cuts and the blasting as bulk/slow bulks. In fact i might just do that after the contest....

btw, i like ur exercise selection...

................|
    .............../ \

givenr is on a distinguished road. (+10) givenr is on a distinguished road. (+10) givenr is on a distinguished road. (+10) givenr is on a distinguished road. (+10) givenr is on a distinguished road. (+10) givenr is on a distinguished road. (+10) givenr is on a distinguished road. (+10) givenr is on a distinguished road. (+10) givenr is on a distinguished road. (+10) givenr is on a distinguished road. (+10) givenr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you doing the extreme stretches between each exercise or at the end?
    http://muscle-building-workouts-journal.blogspot.com/

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2644931

"I don't care what anyone blows up your ass, you ain't sore you don't gain ****" ~ In-Human

Originally Posted by givenr View Post
    Are you doing the extreme stretches between each exercise or at the end?
    Im doing them at the end for all exercises except for pull ups. After doing the Holds/partials at the end i just hang there while doing shrugs.

................|
    .............../ \

Im taking tonight off to catch up with my readings... got like a lil less than 100 pgs left to read for tonight. Since i missed today im gonna make it up tomorrow on my off day and then go on w/ the planned schedule, but if something else comes up then i'll drop thursdays leg day and do DC-2a for that day instead. DC workouts are on the higher level of the food chain as compared to the other body parts workouts. So DC workouts will get done no matter what (though it might be a day later). Then comes the chest/back day, and then shoulders, and lastly....leg day, poor poor leg day (always getting neglected )

Anyways, that's that.....and to wrap things up i give you.....

Pic & Quote of teh day

"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare"—Mark Twain

Last edited by jampsifit; 02-18-2008 at 11:31 PM.

................|
    .............../ \

jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Uh oh. Looks like a competition...we're close in physique, BF, development, etc.

We have a lot of the same equipment too. (you have cooler shoes).

I'll be watching! Good luck!
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Training regularly but no progress?
    You need one or more of these: more food, more weight, more reps or more rest.

Check out: www.muscleandbrawn.com

....grrrr

Off again today due to readings. I guess i will miss this weeks leg day since im throwing it out and shoving the DC lower body day in its place. Tomorrow i will hit the gym for sure at night. That one is guaranteed. And for all those disappointed, here is some comedy relief

EDIT:
    • cant
    • forget
    • the
    • wonderful
    • pic/quote of teh day

Pic & Quote of teh Day

"Be fit for more than the thing you are now doing. Let everyone know that you have a reserve in yourself; that you have more power than you are now using. If you are not too large for the place you occupy, you are too small for it."—James A. Garfield

Last edited by jampsifit; 02-20-2008 at 01:36 AM.

................|
    .............../ \

Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
    Uh oh. Looks like a competition...we're close in physique, BF, development, etc.

We have a lot of the same equipment too. (you have cooler shoes).

I'll be watching! Good luck!
    lol wow i feel honored to be "The Competition"....I checked u out as well and it seems like this is gonna be more interesting than i thought. There was another guy to look out for, but now i don't know cuz nowadays he's too busy getting wasted (drinking)

btw, thanx for the shoes compliment . Do you have pics of your equipment posted up?

................|
    .............../ \

jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    btw, thanx for the shoes compliment . Do you have pics of your equipment posted up?
    You're welcome!

I have this posted for now: http://www.improvedlife.net/Gym.htm

I recently added a power rack and re-arranged things...I'll get better pics soon...
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Training regularly but no progress?
    You need one or more of these: more food, more weight, more reps or more rest.

Check out: www.muscleandbrawn.com

Registered User Cable Curling CincoUno's Avatar
    Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey thanx a bunch

lol i just realized that ur doing DC as well....good shyt!!!

So how long have you been doing it? You know when i originally started dc i was gonna utilize the Cruising time as mini-cuts and the blasting as bulk/slow bulks. In fact i might just do that after the contest....

btw, i like ur exercise selection...
    i planned to do the cruises in sync with mini cuts. i got the idea of the mini cuts from reading some of layne nortons stuff and then found DC training and the two just seem to fit so well together. I probably won't do it until the end of the comp as im taking a few months off in the middle to do a prolonged cut to match up with another contest im entering. but once thats over thats how i plan on co-ordinating my training and dieting