phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is cheating justifiable if you are still fat?

I admit. I have lost weight and gained a lot of muscle in the past few months.
    213lbs --> 185 lbs

Is it okay for me to cheat on my diet sometimes? I still have a reasonable amount of fat on me but at 6'1 people say I don't need to loose anymore weight. I'm really curious as to what I should do. Any help would be appreciated.

user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should have a healthy relationship with food and be able to eat something that you crave in moderation without feeling guilty about it. There is nothing wrong with 'cheating'. Just don't binge, don't do it if you will feel guilty about it, and enjoy. If you feel you can make good progress with occasional cheat meals, which many people can, enjoy it.
    On the individual:

His responses grow intelligent, or gain meaning, simply because he lives and acts in a medium of accepted meanings and values. Through social intercourse, through sharing in the activities embodying beliefs, he gradually acquires a mind of his own. The conception of mind as a purely isolated possession of the self is at the very antipodes of the truth.

- John Dewey

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.

~Ambrose Bierce

Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by phalnax View Post
    I admit. I have lost weight and gained a lot of muscle in the past few months.
    213lbs --> 185 lbs

Is it okay for me to cheat on my diet sometimes? I still have a reasonable amount of fat on me but at 6'1 people say I don't need to loose anymore weight. I'm really curious as to what I should do. Any help would be appreciated.
    You are not fat.

I'm 6'1", got down to 160, looked like a cancer patient. Now I'm bulking to at least 180, probably 190.

Cheat. It won't hurt you once in a while.

Josh5442 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh5442 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh5442 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh5442 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh5442 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh5442 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh5442 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh5442 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh5442 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh5442 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh5442 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Personally, I found it easier to 'cheat' when I was heavier and losing. Have what you want in moderation and slowly break away from it. Before you know it you won't care about those foods and will turn your back to them. I know from personal experience. Now, if I really want something I just fit it into my macros; I don't consider them cheats, just not as clean as I'd like them to be.

phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dm84 View Post
    You are not fat.

I'm 6'1", got down to 160, looked like a cancer patient. Now I'm bulking to at least 180, probably 190.

Cheat. It won't hurt you once in a while.
    Not that I want to but how in god's name did you get down to 160? O_O

That is insane at 6'1. Haha. How is your bulk coming, got any progress pics?

also thanks for the advice guys. I don't think I'll cheat, its not worth it right now. Instone's High Protein pudding looks good.

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

also thanks for the advice guys. I don't think I'll cheat, its not worth it right now. Instone's High Protein pudding looks good.
    O hai. Welcome to the internet forum that talks about food. Home of everyone who's had/has eating disorders.

Okay. I'm sure that I do not have an ED I'm just looking to get the body I want. After losing all that weight I still don't look like I wanted to so excuse me for wondering whether or not it was okay to eat unhealthy stuff sometimes.

I do give you kudos for the welcome you gave me...quite welcoming indeed.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, you can certainly have cheat meals. 1-2 cheat meals per week is fine with most people (just don't throw 3000 calories into a meal and call it a small cheat )
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's pretty easy. I was eating like 1,200 calories a day because I didn't know better. Within 6 months I was down to 170 (from 235), then I slowly lost another 10 lbs over the summer after eating what I thought was enough, even though it wasn't. My weight didn't stabilize until I stopped counting calories.

It's going pretty well I think. It looks like the vast majority of the gain is muscle, and my clothes aren't really getting any tighter. It seems like most of the gain is going to my arms and legs.

All I have is a cell phone cam, so no pics. I kind of wish I could take pics.

I can't tell you what to do, but all I can say is last year was miserable when everyone around me was cheating and I was sitting there chugging a 2 liter bottle of Diet Coke.

deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can always justify cheating lol. I cheat on Friday, like clockwork.
    Also, penis.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    O hai. Welcome to the internet forum that talks about food. Home of everyone who's had/has eating disorders.
    x2
    if your sitting aroudn wondering if 1 meal you have will hold up the rest of your life or your progress you are:
    1) on a road to an eating disorder
    2) mentally starting to lose touch with reality
    3) Worrying way too much about food and not about living your life

/end rant

i do not mean to bash you but seriously.. once in a while and moderation are key.. just fit it in.. and by the way if you resume your diet following the cheat the effects wont even be noticed in a day or so..

live your life and stop worrying about food