skytroner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face HELP!! Legs and calves won't grow

Hey there. I was wondering if any of you can help me with this. I can't develop huge legs and although I can't and I don't want to either, somewhat bigger would be definitely better. My genetics does not help very much: thin legs and of course almost no calves. So imagine the freakin' picture... let's call it "thin cone-like legs". This is not the end: I've been playing soccer like 10 years of my life and then I switched to kickboxing until my knees wore out. The right knee joint is deviated and in the left one having troubles with meniscus... This means I can't squat, I can't lift too heavy weights because of a lot of pain in my knees. Doctors say that even if get surgery i still won't be able to develop the desired muscle atrophy. So, my goal is to achieve a biker's leg look. Improving the calves and ripped quadriceps and everything. Also... bike riding is prohibited, so no spinning, no pedaling at all... DAMN!!

I weight 168lb, 5'7 Height and right now in a fat loose (not weight) diet since I was in about 18% of body fat trying to reach low 14% so calories were dropped to just 2,800 a day. Im kind of shrinking here!

All in all, I have two questions:
    1. Any ideas to effectively enhance my fragile legs trying not to cause more damage to my knees?
    2. I've heard one can inject an steorid that acts local and the effects as the other ones is to pump hard the muscle. The thing is i don't know if it is real or is it just a myth? If this really exists and i'm afraid it's not legal or at least human recommended ( searching everywhere and nothing) I'm planning to use it on the calves...

Thanks in advance! Any advice will be very welcomed.

SAtkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SAtkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SAtkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like your problem is the lack of work you can put into your legs. Sorry to give you just negative advice but I really cant think of any good advice for you. Your knees are important parts of your legs

I sweat BCAAs and sea H2O JoeyTS's Avatar
    JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeyTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    for calfs maybe try seated calf raises. Your knee should not be bothered with a good seated calf machine.

For the rest of your leg, I can not think of anything that does not involve the knee at all. Can you do leg presses with your knee wrapped well??? or no chance to do anything involving pressure on the knee joint???

Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All I can say is let your medical proffessional know that being able to squat and lift heavy with legs is important to you and hopefully get into some kind of rehab program that will allow you to do these things down the road. I don't know anything about localized roids but that would surely not be the answer. What you are talking about sounds kind of like synthol though and that's not a steroid. Anabolics still require training stimulus and from what little I know of them, you lose your gains once you stop taking the gear. So, why bother with a short term solution that doesn't help your problem of not being able to do the necessary exercises anyway? Do everything you can to get that knee problem rehabbed and go from there.