macBK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macBK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macBK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How should my Workout Routine go? [Age=14]

Okay (not 100% sure if this is the right sec, if not move please).

I don't belong to a gym (as of now) but I feel as if I do the right things and I can just do my workouts at home. I have access to 10 lb weights and a Tae-Bo 'Billy's Bag'. Not a lot, I know, but I am 14 so I don't feel as if I need so much equipment.

I don't want to lose weight or anything, I just want to gain more muscle on my arms and legs and work to get a Six Pack.

How many of the following should I do, in what order, at what part of the day(s), etc.

Pushups
    Crunches/Sit-Ups
    Weights
    Tae Bo-Bag

*Incase this effects anything, I HAD an anurism (sp) when I was about 5/6 in my left arm, but it is gone now.*

Thank you to all that help.

Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100)
    The biggest, most important thing to bodybuilders is not the training itself, but the diet. Make sure you eat LOADS of healthy food, consisting of a lot of protein.

Here's a list of food that you should be eating:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/stella9a.htm

HK

TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TXScout2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would work with the tae-bo billy bag and/or some jogging for about 30 minutes on most days of the week(around 4 or 5). I would also do your crunches on the days that you do the billy bag/jogging. Then, about 3 days each week I would do a full-body workout using pushups, and the weights. Can you do a pull-up? If you have access to a bar or anything else around that you can do pull-ups on it would help to give you a more complete workout.

I would do a workout like this:

Warm-up 5-10 minutes on the billy bag until you break a sweat.

Squats with dumbells 2x10
    Walking lunges with dumbells in hand 1x10
    Stiff legged deadlifts with dumbells in hand 2x10
    Pushups 2x10
    Pullups 2x10
    Bent-over rows with the 10 lb dumbells 2x10
    Clean and Press with the 10 lb dumbells 2x10
    (Basically, you squat down, bending your knees and lift up the dumbells off the floor...as you stand up lift the dumbells all the way up until they are at your shoulder level. Then press the dumbells up over your head. Lower them back to your shoulders, then lower them all the way back down to the ground until you are squatting down again. Then repeat.)

If you really want after all that is over you can do some bicep curls and tricep extensions with the dumbells. Do maybe 2 sets of 10 for each.

Its up to you what days you do each thing on. You could do the full body workout monday wednesday fridays, and do your billy bag all the other days, or you could do both workouts the same day. Its up to you and when you have time. Anyway, that is how I would try to get a full body workout with what you are working with.

As for your anuerysm, it would seem exercise is safe since it has been so long, but I would go ask your doctor. He will let you know what you can and cannot do for sure.
    Last edited by TXScout2; 02-12-2006 at 11:13 PM.