Closed Thread

Thread: **** u

185pounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 185pounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 185pounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 185pounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 185pounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 185pounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 185pounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 185pounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

**** u

**** all u ***gots ffs if u cant help anyone dont post at all morons **** off

mangina will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangina will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangina will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangina will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangina will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangina will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangina will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangina will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangina will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangina will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you should lay off that cell tech!
    "Tickets....tickets....who want to buy tickets?...tickets here....anyone need a ticket?...................................................................................................anyone selling tickets?"

- ticket scalper at Deftones show

AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey look i got u in the red....now ur opinions dont matter on here.

a new name has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a new name has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a new name has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a new name has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a new name has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a new name has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a new name has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a new name has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a new name has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a new name has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) a new name has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    haha nice work ags
    -provehito in altum-

seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    guys remember BPP's rule about trolls?

Location: Aerrrrrostraliaaaa mate!!!! Come round chuck a shrimp on the barbie FairDinCUM!
    Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 185pounds
    Get ****ed you fuking ****stain.
    "I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, theres a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up.... and handle it.”

--Tupac Shakur.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.” -- Tupac Shakur

AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by seven11
    guys remember BPP's rule about trolls?
    aww ****....im scared...somebody hold me!!! i odnt want to get banned..!!

BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow strong thread. repped.

mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "**** You"

[Chorus: scratching]
    Pain In Da Ass "**** You" [3x]
    Styles "I don't give a ****" [3x]
    Styles "I don't give a **** who you are"
    Pain In The Ass " **** You"
    Nas "*****z is this and that"
    Big Pun "I'm even, even better than before"
    Pain In Da Ass "**** you"
    Nas "*****z is this and that, I'm just, I'm just, I'm just the best"
    Pain In Da Ass "**** you"
    Nas "*****z is this and that"
    Big Pun "I'm even, even better than before"
    Nas "*****z is this and that, I'm just, I'm just, I'm just the best"

[Verse]
    Either I'm trippin' off the ecstasy
    Or I could feel the world turnin'
    I'm havin' flashbacks, I can feel the shells burnin'
    Comin' up, I was taught never back down
    That's why I act the way I act now, hold the mac down
    32 shots, squeeze til there ain't a shell left
    Come with my gun smokin', you can smell death
    They get the first laugh, I get the last laugh homie
    Hit the gas on it, pull up and mash on 'em
    There's a lot of talk in the streets about me
    *****z know, ain't nothing sweet about me
    Get back to questions, like "50, who shot ya?...
    You think it was Preme, Freeze or Tah, Tah?"
    *****, street **** should stay in the street
    So, keep it on the low
    But everybody who's somebody already know
    A few words for any ***** that get hit the **** up
    My advice if you get shot down, is get the **** up
    LET'S GO

[Chorus (Different Variations)]

[Verse]
    Maaaaaaaaan
    I told *****z not to **** with me they still push me
    Figured they'd get away with it cause Tone and Poke pussy
    I been gone through static, shot at with automatics
    Since 90, when Nas came out with "Illmatic"
    If Suge was home, Death Row would be good for me
    Cause Tommy Matola ain't shootin out in the hood wit me
    I've been shot 9 times my ***** that's why I walk funny
    Hit in the jaw once, why I talk funny
    With a Ruger on my hip, I walk the street with no care
    Think my grandma's prayers the only reason I'm here
    My wrist icy, keep my ears icy, keep my neck icy
    That's why you bitch like me, so I'm a heavyweight
    How dare these *****z take me lightly?
    I ain't come to make friends and *****z aint gotta like me
    My own homie said "50, you done lost yo' mind"
    Cause I shootout in broad day, run and toss my nine

[Verse]
    Can't find a ***** in the hood, that say "50 ain't hot"
    When I drop, I'm sound like Eminem and Kid Rock
    Play the block, with the watch all rocked the **** up
    Jukes me, A week later y'all be shot the **** up
    Born a healthy baby, I wasn't always crazy
    This aint how moma rasied me, this how the hood made me
    The D's call me by my government name
    I be dumb and shoot up parks
    Have *****z runnin' like "Jesus Comin'"
    There's wet pillows in prison, *****z cry in the dark
    Cause if they did in the day, *****z would question they heart
    So when they come home, the come home
    Walking that tough walk, talking that "Rockavalede"
    Talk'll get you shot in New York - BBBBLLLLATTTTT
    Sex, money, murder, I gotta eat
    But I aint tryin do +Hard Time+ like +Pistol P+
    See, *****z uptown understand me in the street
    You *****z uptown'll "Stan" me in the street
    Ha-ha

(retailmenot)

Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what do you want help with?
    I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by 185pounds

emo?

Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    to mutch hit em up

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How are you 20yrs old you wussy ****?

afpunkdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afpunkdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afpunkdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afpunkdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afpunkdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afpunkdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afpunkdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afpunkdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afpunkdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afpunkdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) afpunkdude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And your cat
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.