bmans301b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hydroxycut vs. Ripped Fuel

I was wondering which of the two of these is best? Or do none of them really work at all? What are the pros and cons of each? Thanks to all.

jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the two best fat burners on the market are hydroxycut and xenadrine.

i'm not a big fan of ripped fuel, but thats probably because i took the ephedra free ripped fuel, and as expected, it did nothing.

either xenadrine or hydroxycut, when used in combination with a clean diet and hard cardio will give you results. period. how good will the results be? its all up to you, and how hard you choose to diet / workout.

the cons:
    * people with heart conditions shouldnt take this stuff
    * people who are hyper-sensitive to stimulates should lay off this stuff because they might have trouble sleeping

zdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recently started using Nutrex Lipo 6 and have had really good results with it.

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Hydroxycut vs. Ripped Fuel

Originally posted by bmans301b
    I was wondering which of the two of these is best? Or do none of them really work at all? What are the pros and cons of each? Thanks to all.
    Neither. I don't use ECA's or other thermogenic fat burners, but from what i've heard and just a glance at the ingredients lists...BetaLean HP from EAS all the way...