Cbusch313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Safe to stack all this?

I just wanted to know if all this was safe to put together:

Creatine
    ZMA
    Liver Tabs
    Flax Seed Oil
    Multi-Vitamin
    Amino Acid Tabs
    and Pantothenic Acid for acne (not sure how much daily though if any suggestions)

I'm trying to get alot more weight/strength and I've been reading up on these products. I know I could just take AS and get even better results but Im only 16 and thats not the way to go. Any suggestions that would help me? Thanks.

PS: all this is going to go along with a good diet and training program

O ya, Just wanted to know. Should I look into a PH or no? I am not to fimiliar with them.

irish4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its looks like you have done your research that looks to be a pretty good stack. The only thing i would say you need to add is a good protien powder. Just keep in mind at your age food and rest are the 2 main keys in growth. As for ph i would stay away from them for now being that you are still young and have a lot of natural growing to do.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your stack is fine IMHO. The only thing I can't comment on is your acne medication and any adverse affects you may have stacking with the others, but I'd guess it to be no problem.

I'd probably drop the Amino Tabs and add some protein instead.

Otherwise, I think you are wise to wait on PH's and AS. You are young and there is no reason to rush into such things IMO.

Eat Right, Train Right, Sleep Right.........and you will grow and gain streangth.

PEACE

Im going to get the Iron-Tek lean 65 MRP. I was going to get bars to eat between classes but I won't be able to afford that. My goal is to get 2500-3000 cals and 200g of Protein and if I do that I think ill grow. And the Pantothenic Acid isnt a drug. Just Vitamin B5. In high doses it helps with acne better then Accutane with no harmful side effects. (or atleast I have read that)

How should I cycle all this stuff at once? Do I have to mix them around little? If anyone can help out on this question that would be great. Thanks.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Safe to stack all this?

Creatine - Postworkout IMO (some take it Pre w/o)
    ZMA - 30 mins before bed.
    Liver Tabs - 2-3 times a day
    Flax Seed Oil - twice a day
    Multi-Vitamin - morning
    Protein - min 30 grams postworkout with min. 30 gramws high gi carbs. Some take an MRP b4 bed as last meal. Many MRP's contain a blend of proteins that diegest slower than whey.

PEACE