kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100)

dull ache in my side/back?

Been having a few issues recently and my doctor isn't really helping much so I was just wondering if anyone here might hava an idea of what might be happening?

Here the problem, I did an Epi cycle a while ago and started getting this stitch/cramp feeling in my left side. It was like what you get when you run but really only just noticeable.
    I stopped the cycle and hit pct. I dont drink very often at all, maybe once or twice a year, take drugs or smoke and eat pretty healthy.
    That was quite a few months ago and I still get this sensation everynow and again. More so at the moment as creatine seems to make it appear. I have had urine tests done showing no signs of protein, blood and all the other things that you dont waht to have in your pee. I have also had blood tests done which came back fine apart from my liver values were slightly up....no surprise there. I have also had an ultrasound scan done of my kidneys. Again nothing to show for it.

The area where the pain comes from is not tender at all. I can push hard into the area of discomfort and nothing happens.

I drink a lot of water through out the day but this week I ended up forgeting my water bottle and didn't drink very much water. Then the owner of the house I was working at made me a cup of tea which i drank knowning it is a diuretic! This made the pain worse and it then seemed to move round to my left back just above where my ribs on my back are.

Any ideas would be very much welcomed as stupidly paranoia is now setting in.

Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds painful =\ Its not a pull is it? Have you strained it at the gym maybe?
    Arguing online is like running in the special Olympics, even if you win...you're still retarded.

kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100) kruz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Riskoe View Post
    Sounds painful =\ Its not a pull is it? Have you strained it at the gym maybe?
    I really dont think so mate. I've been lifting too long and feel I know my body too well to not realise if it was a pull.

Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kruz View Post
    I really dont think so mate. I've been lifting too long and feel I know my body too well to not realise if it was a pull.
    Does it feel more painfull wen you breath in?
    Arguing online is like running in the special Olympics, even if you win...you're still retarded.

No, the only thing that makes it appear or more noticeable is if I drink a diuretic or drink les water than normal!?

bump