Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how do you know how much calories your eating?

i know that it would say the calories on the package when you purchase most items. but i eat home made food that parents make like meat, paptatpes and so on. how would i find out how much calories im taking in?
    STFU & SQUAT

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use a nutrition calculator to keep track of it.

http://yanyanxu.com/experiment/category/journey/

After a few days of doing it, you notice and recognize how many calories each food is and than you eat accordingly. You can't eat perfectly clean everyday but you'll learn more about how many calories are in food everytime you record it.

Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alinnyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    I use a nutrition calculator to keep track of it.

http://yanyanxu.com/experiment/category/journey/

After a few days of doing it, you notice and recognize how many calories each food is and than you eat accordingly. You can't eat perfectly clean everyday but you'll learn more about how many calories are in food everytime you record it.
    oh sh!t, i didnt kno those existed. thanks a lot
    STFU & SQUAT