Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kethnaab
    I hear a lot of whining about how islam is a "religion of peace" and that the terrorists don't represent true islam.

Okay, great. Personally, I think you're full of ****, but whatever. You want to be known as a true religion of peace?

PROVE IT.

The next time some dumb mother****er with a towel on his head blows himself and 10s of innocents to kingdom come "in the name of allah", then organize a rally and PROTEST!

There are hundreds of examples, just from the past year, of islamic atrocities being committed IN THE NAME OF ISLAM. Prove to the world that you are a true religion of peace by

PROTESTING THOSE ISLAMO-FASCISTS THAT ARE VIOLENT!!!

I bet you won't do it. You will talk to the talk from behind your computer screens about islam being a religion of peace, while secretly you root for the terrorists, because yours is not a religion of peace but of CONQUEST AND VIOLENCE AND THE MURDER OF INNOCENTS.

You disagree? Well, thousdands of violent muslims in every country on this damn planet prove me right every day.
    Prove to me non-Muslims are not belligerent and genocidal hate mongers.

The next time a non-Muslim commits a crime, or a non-Muslim army kills innocent people, carry signs and parade around town.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wait, WHAT only happens in Iraq and Israel? Innocent people get killed in the name of islam? PLEASE tell me that is not what you meant to say.

I bet there's some people in France and the UK who might disagree with you.
    Don't know of any cases in France. In the UK, and some other places, yes people have suffered.

which cause is that? kill everyone who isn't a muslim?
    Nah man, liberation. Rule their own lands.

but not nearly as much as you condemn a drawing in a newspaper, right?
    The cartoons were bad, murder is worse. Stop assuming you know what I think.

honest question here, before we go anywhere further. Do you HONESTLY THINK that if Israel and the US just...."stopped". Just sat there and did nothing, that the terrorists in those countries would stop attacking the US and Israel?

i.e. what would happen if the US and Israel just laid down their arms?

You know what would happen? The same exact thing that happened a thousand years ago in Mecca and Medina. IT is downright HYSTERICAL to think that muslims want peace. c'mon man, look at the history of your prophet, muhammad.

Remind me again of how he took mecca and medina in the first place?
    Is the question what I think would happen if America stopped meddling with middle eastern business and Israel withdrew from Palestine (I don't necesarilly think they'd have to give up all their land, but some people do)? If they did, yeah I believe so. I hope so. You have to understand the issue isn't only America and Israel but also a great deal of the problems come from the governments of middle eastern countries. I saw a list of 10 reasons for middle eastern extremism which I thought was a good read and it seemed rather fair. I'll try to post it if you're interested.
    As for a reminder on how Mecca was conquered (you REALLY seem to need one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad

if you understand it, then explain it to me. how is it that it is "wrong and ungodly", yet they continue to do it in the name of allah?

I REALLY don't get that part, and I am NOT trying to be difficult.
    People are desperate and feel opressed, they find support in their religion to fight back. If there was no islam there, I'm pretty sure he conflict would still go on, but that's speculation. I understand how people who feel oppressed and desperate can turn to violence, especially when they're raised in it. It's not right to kill civilians, but words won't change that.
    Hope my answers are somewhat satisfactory, it 3.30 AM here and I'm drowsy.

Peace be with you.
    not a bodybuilder

Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID
    The next time a non-Muslim commits a crime, or a non-Muslim army kills innocent people, carry signs and parade around town.
    Non-muslims do. Remember all the people protesting the Iraq war? WWII? Vietnam? on and on....

Kinda fishy Muslims aren't protesting the killing of innocent people for the sake of Islam.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill

reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MooreBA
    Its hard to say. Nobody ever really pulls the trigger and walks up to see if there really dead. Would you?

Just wanted to say thanks for making the world a bit safer. Another one bites the dust!

reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Skwidward
    Non-muslims do. Remember all the people protesting the Iraq war? WWII? Vietnam? on and on....

Kinda fishy Muslims aren't protesting the killing of innocent people for the sake of Islam.

Yeah exactly....remember when the government of us and uk went to iraq despite what the people wanted? Over a million people (mostly non muslim) protested. One white, christian man is still sat outside parliment to this day protesting it.

Not to mention all the other wars and stuff. I'd like to see what you have to say about this.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Skwidward

But those were government actions in a democratic nation. No one protested the Oklahoma City bombing.

Originally Posted by EAE
    But those were government actions in a democratic nation. No one protested the Oklahoma City bombing.
    Didn't he get put to death for that though? He was punished....who punishes these stupid religious ****s for firebombing danish embassys?

oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by EAE
    No one protested the Oklahoma City bombing.
    Huh? How do you protest the Oklahoma City bombing? It was a single crime committed by a single person who was caught and punished thus eliminating that particular risk. What's there to protest when the threat no longer exists and the evildoer has been punished?

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by oscar2
    Huh? How do you protest the Oklahoma City bombing? It was a single crime committed by a single person who was caught and punished thus eliminating that particular risk. What's there to protest when the threat no longer exists and the evildoer has been punished?
    There are still people who follow his or a similar philosophy though.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EAE
    There's a difference though. Someone like Mcveigh, has a handful of supporters. While someone like OBL has MILLIONS.

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn
    There's a difference though. Someone like Mcveigh, has a handful of supporters. While someone like OBL has MILLIONS.
    So if he had more supporters we would have seen protests in the street calling for an end to attacks on global corporations and the "new world order" ?

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hear a lot of whining about how islam is a "religion of peace" and that the terrorists don't represent true islam.

Okay, great. Personally, I think you're full of ****, but whatever. You want to be known as a true religion of peace?

PROVE IT.

The next time some dumb mother****er with a towel on his head blows himself and 10s of innocents to kingdom come "in the name of allah", then organize a rally and PROTEST!

There are hundreds of examples, just from the past year, of islamic atrocities being committed IN THE NAME OF ISLAM. Prove to the world that you are a true religion of peace by

PROTESTING THOSE ISLAMO-FASCISTS THAT ARE VIOLENT!!!

I bet you won't do it. You will talk to the talk from behind your computer screens about islam being a religion of peace, while secretly you root for the terrorists, because yours is not a religion of peace but of CONQUEST AND VIOLENCE AND THE MURDER OF INNOCENTS.

You disagree? Well, thousdands of violent muslims in every country on this damn planet prove me right every day.

I think muslims will do so, when the American soldiers protest against Abu Ghraib and British soldiers protests against their colleauges brutalities.
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG
    I think muslims will do so, when the American soldiers protest against Abu Ghraib and British soldiers protests against their colleauges brutalities.
    Millions of people in the United States have protested against the war and against the barbaric actions of the soldiers involved in such brutalities.

majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ya its not like we put those people in prison or anything...
    "The War is Lost" Sentor Harry Reid 4-17-2007

5-24-2007 Harry Reid votes to fund a war he believes is lost

They will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will no longer fight against nation, nor train for war anymore.

majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EAE
    from jail

They will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will no longer fight against nation, nor train for war anymore.

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Millions of people in the United States have protested against the war and against the barbaric actions of the soldiers involved in such brutalities.
    and did anything change?
    just today British news on.
    Plus, why don't the soldiers protest against these?
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Originally Posted by majortrepak
    Ya its not like we put those people in prison or anything...
    The authorities try to locate and imprison the terrorists as well.
    It's a hard job to do

and did anything change?
    just today British news on.
    Plus, why don't the soldiers protest against these?
    The level of war crimes committed in this era has never been lower. The terrorist threat, however, is constantly increasing.

We have no sympathy for our men who commit these war crimes, whereas it's quite obvious that you and most other Muslims sympathize with the actions of the fundamentalists. Saying you dissaprove of their actions once, while sympathizing with their cause and plea the rest of the time is pure hypocrisy.

The level of war crimes committed in this era has never been lower. The terrorist threat, however, is constantly increasing.
    how can you be sure that the levels have decreased?
    Everytime something comes on TV, it's because of some sort of leak.
    Who knows how many more of these tapes and pictures are there that aren't leaked?

We have no sympathy for our men who commit these war crimes, whereas it's quite obvious that you and most other Muslims sympathize with the actions of the fundamentalists. Saying you dissaprove of their actions once, while sympathizing with their cause and plea the rest of the time is pure hypocrisy.
    you say no have no sympathy. But during the time of Abu Ghrain scandal, on this forum alone, people said things like "so what that's just a pyramid" and etc.

No muslim sympathizes with the actions of the terrorists.
    At the same time no muslim approves any of the actions done against Islam. Be it placing a secular government, or an unjust war and etc.

Though muslims are very vocal against the terrorism and DO acknolwdge certain groups have hijacked Islam, at the same time they are very vocal against the western ideaologies of secularism, capitalism and etc.

So, muslims need to find a balance on how to oppose both terrorists and the west without feeding either side by opposing the other side.

Let us hear your opinion, how that can best be accomplished?

concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not sure if anyone brought this up since I've only skimmed the thread but...

WHAT ABOUT THE CHRISTIANITY!? How many people have they killed in the name of God? How about Catholics? What about the ruthless genocide of millions upon millions of natives by Christians and Catholics?

islam is a religion of peace if the person who practice it is peaceful. I have Muslims friends and they would never, EVER, kill innocent people.
    "If you immediately know the candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago"

The authorities try to locate and imprison the terrorists as well.
    It's a hard job to do
    So when do the muslim protests start? We showed our distain for the soldier's actions by putting them in prision. If you can't find the terrorists why don't you protest them?

Originally Posted by concept

islam is a religion of peace if the person who practice it is peaceful. I have Muslims friends and they would never, EVER, kill innocent people.
    they probably don't know where's the nearest embassy

Let us hear your opinion, how that can best be accomplished?
    Don't come and live in the west if you do not agree with the western lifestyle and secularism or capitalism. If you don't like capitalism, let us use the oil in the middle eastern countries for free since you guys obviously don't need all of it.

What about the ruthless genocide of millions upon millions of natives by Christians and Catholics?
    Strawman
    Just b/c you were killed by a christian does not mean you were killed in the name of god
    and all your christian friends would gladly kill innocents right.

Don't come and live in the west if you do not agree with the western lifestyle and secularism or capitalism. If you don't like capitalism, let us use the oil in the middle eastern countries for free since you guys obviously don't need all of it.
    was that rational answer? or just a reply in rush?

was that rational answer? or just a reply in rush?
    Are the violent protests and constant threat of terrorism a rational response? or just a reply in rush?

a reply in rush
    from the religiously uneducated people

prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    arent we drifting from the topic of discussion....well mate i know of one thing no other religion in this world unites with this f***ed up brotherhood. No other religion gets down to the roads....one newspaper cartoon got these suckers on the road and burning the embassy. Im not talking about the s**t one person does but the common thinking in muslim masses. Middle east has for long been drawing cartoons for Jews gods in their papers but no muslim resisted. When 911 happened no muslim came on the road protesting. India is completely getting f***ed because of this but no muslim would come on road throwing stones. The thing is that these jerks dont even know of silent protesting or showing their demonstration in proper literate and educated way. They only know of throwing stones and burning buildings...not wrong to call it a TRIBAL RELIGION.

I agree when u say no religion tells u to fight but its the people who make the religion and give it a name. When u burn buildings and throw stones not individually but unitedly around the world then quite apparently people start to question the teachings of religion.

In one incident in India few years back the flight for mecca got late cancelled for some reason and these ***holes killed two people from airport authority and then Indian Airlines had to arrange the flight for them. Imagine guys, ur going to ur most sacred place to pray with ur blood stained hands. Whats the point of such religious prayers. Uncivilized to the core.... I have some really educated muslim friends and trust me they are really nice and civilized people but i know somewhere down inside they feel embarrased to share their last name with others because of these jerks these few people have to reach to their airports hours before the scheduled departure of their flight. They get their baggages cheked more than what we do. Look what ur doing to ur own people ur making them face embarrasement around the globe..

prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well forgot to mention im indian and its the biggest democracy and most secular nation in entire asia. It has more languages in itself than ur population. The top movie stars, the top sportstars, the top musicians, and even the President is muslim we dont discriminate but these muslims around the world still have contempt filled heart against India.

I know u have some reasons to cry about US. But then accept it that its the most powerful country in the world and it would take some advantage of it. The reason they are powerful is because of their secular, open mindedness and the reason they accept people from around the world without even thinking twice. U get all the rights and all the power and equal platform to grow and be successful in life. If u have strength then be as powerful as US by being liberal and respectable towards people of different religion and then use ur power the way u want to....but u will answer in the most uneducated way and illitereate way and thats the reason that entire world is going ahead in time and Islam is going back in time.....

Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500) Iranian_Mugger is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hey Prady, shove it with your Indian pride. Your country is one of the most backwards in the world, with the highest account of rapes, brutal murders, sodomy and so on...and not done by the muslims. India is not even a clean country, it is supposedly very filthy...as told by a friend of mine who has visited.

What I am trying to say, is that no one is perfect, so don't make it seem so.

BTW isn't your president a sikh? not a muslim...
    Last edited by Iranian_Mugger; 02-14-2006 at 02:36 PM.