paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wrapping a plastic trash bag around waist help trim it???

Hehe I was signing up at 24hr fitness since they are opening a new one down the street and the guy processing my enrollment said something that I've never heard before. I almost started laughing but I told him about my fat problem around my waist and he suggested to wrap a plastic trash bag around my torso while I do cardio. He said that would generate more heat in that area and burn fat a lot faster. Is this total bullcrud or does it have some merit?
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

Mike750 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mike750 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mike750 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mike750 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mike750 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mike750 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mike750 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mike750 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mike750 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mike750 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mike750 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd say, if anything, you might shed water in that area more than normal, but as far as fat, spot reduction is a myth.
    "When my opponent contracts, I expand. And when he expands, I contract.
    And when the opportunity arrives, *looks at clenched fist* I do not hit with it. It hits all by itself"-Bruce Lee
    ---------------------------------------------------
    If you're hungry.....it's too late.

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is you membership fee refundable?

adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by paul_v
    Hehe I was signing up at 24hr fitness since they are opening a new one down the street and the guy processing my enrollment said something that I've never heard before. I almost started laughing but I told him about my fat problem around my waist and he suggested to wrap a plastic trash bag around my torso while I do cardio. He said that would generate more heat in that area and burn fat a lot faster. Is this total bullcrud or does it have some merit?
    tell that guy to wrap the trash bag around his face and go do cardio...that is not the ideal way to loose BF..could lead several bad scenerio's, one being heat exhaustion. just diet hard and do your cardio normally.
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL I figured he was full of crap.

And I know a lot of you don't like 24hr fitness but it's the only gym close to my house. I was working out at Aralia which is by my work that's 35 miles away. With the 24hr fitness membership I can now workout on the weekends and I can use it at any fitness center. They will have everything I need as far as freeweights so I don't see the problem really.
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

Registered User AnaerobicAndrew's Avatar
    AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, that is literally the most retarded thing I have EVER heard about fat loss.
    "Swim 2.4 miles. Bike 112 miles. Run 26.2 miles. BRAG for the rest of your life." IRONMAN TRIATHLON

Es gibt keinen anderen Teufel als den wir in unserem eigenen Herzen haben.

dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000)
    wrapping a plastic bag around the torso is the things i seen guys do in prison cause they didn't have access to jogging suits or the waist trimmer bands that they sell in sporting goods stores. You can try to go to target and walmart and pick up a waist trimmer band and use that. all it does is help expel more water only cost like 7 bucks

Club Kozak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Club Kozak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Club Kozak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Club Kozak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Club Kozak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Club Kozak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Club Kozak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Club Kozak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Club Kozak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Club Kozak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Club Kozak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This only works to shed water. Used mostly in combat sports to make weight. Not recommended though. I
    www.clubkozak.com

Rock You Like a Hurricane ryuten's Avatar
    ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Club Kozak
    This only works to shed water. Used mostly in combat sports to make weight. Not recommended though. I
    ^^^^

wrestlers ( not wwe wrestling, but olympic style wrestling) wear sweat suits made of plastic and they sweat like crazy in those cuz it retains all the heat inside their bodies. they use it to cut weight. my friend had to cut hella weight in a week and he showed me how much he sweated. he pulled his sleeve up and water just rained out his sleeve.

Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This guy was a personal trainer?!?!?! LOL!!!! Tell him to shut up if he ever talks to you again.

drjjg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drjjg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drjjg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drjjg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drjjg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drjjg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drjjg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drjjg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drjjg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drjjg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drjjg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by adidamps2
    tell that guy to wrap the trash bag around his face and go do cardio

LOL!! x 2

Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tell that guy to wrap the trash bag around his face and go do cardio...that is not the ideal way to loose BF..could lead several bad scenerio's, one being heat exhaustion. just diet hard and do your cardio normally.
    yeah. i tried that a few years ago when i first started working out, i ran 3 miles around noon, during the summer.

dont do it, you'll black out, that guy is an idiot.

eternal struggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternal struggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternal struggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternal struggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternal struggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternal struggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternal struggle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    rofl man this 1 tickles lol nice...

maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At the end of a workout put some bacon fat or chicken skin in the bag and show him how much fat you lost. Make sure it's dry so he thinks you did it properly.
    $AJ on bf%: pattern memorization...proprioception...+food

DieselWeasel: Get a clue and lift some weights.

trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
    flat bb bench press 275 x 1
    bent over bb row 235 x 10
    one arm db row 155 x 2
    bb curl 145 x 1
    squat 315 x 5
    oh press 135 x 11
    upright row 145 x 6
    deadlift 415 x 1

cum at me *******s

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

Originally Posted by trapmaster
    1RM
    Pushups : 45

My one-rep max for bench press is 225 for 15 reps!
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.

trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) trapmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Squats

Where do you see that?
    one arm db row 155 x 2
    bb curl 145 x 1
    squat 315 x 5
    oh press 135 x 11
    upright row 145 x 6
    deadlift 415 x 1

cum at me *******s

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Squats

Actually, it says pushups: 45 ... and then goes on to tell us his one rep maxes. Unless he changed it just now.

BTW: my 1 rep max for snatches is 3.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

that's exactly what i did
    one arm db row 155 x 2
    bb curl 145 x 1
    squat 315 x 5
    oh press 135 x 11
    upright row 145 x 6
    deadlift 415 x 1

cum at me *******s

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hahaha
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs