_FreeFlow_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i am 16 years old and i could need some training tips

http://www.musclechat.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3179 theres my picture.... can you give me some good training tips to make my muscles grow

AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    first of all dont make people sign up to see your pics, cuz that just pisses people off, i'm definitely not wasting my time looking

Once Wise, Always Wise WaterWizard11's Avatar
    WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    read all of the other threads that already have the same titles..."16 year old looking for traning tips"...theres hundreds of them...just search!
    "Insert memorable quote here"

Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fresh_Jale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by _FreeFlow_
    You've got a weird shape, vascularity is pretty good, and witht that 'haba' picture, I believe you got your arm resting against your lats.

i have some new pictures.. at the irc-gallery... same site... and there you press album harrastuksia and there is my photos
    Last edited by _FreeFlow_; 06-14-2009 at 08:50 AM.

Reynoldscfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reynoldscfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reynoldscfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reynoldscfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reynoldscfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u cud use a bit of a cut. You have muscle but a tad bit of weight so just loose that!! u shud be fine
    When you get what you want in your struggle for pelf,
    And the world makes you King for a day,
    Then go to the mirror and look at yourself,
    And see what that guy has to say.