Registered User Sportsplayaz1471's Avatar
    Sportsplayaz1471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sportsplayaz1471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sportsplayaz1471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sportsplayaz1471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sportsplayaz1471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sportsplayaz1471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sportsplayaz1471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sportsplayaz1471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sportsplayaz1471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sportsplayaz1471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sportsplayaz1471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up New Supplement LEUKIC!

LEUKIC (short for L-leucine-ketoisocaproic acid) activates the muscle machinery in the body that is responsible for transmitting your body's most powerful anabolic musclebuilding signal - but without elevating or decreasing hormonal levels!

Each serving of LEUKIC is fully loaded with a clinically proven 7.2-gram dose of a unique proprietary compound designed to throw your body into high anabolic gear. One study in the prestigious American Journal of Physiology, Endocrinology and Metabolism found that a key ingredient in LEUKIC has anabolic effects on protein metabolism by increasing the rate of protein synthesis and decreasing the rate of protein degradation in human skeletal muscle after resistance exercise. This is because LEUKIC bypasses the hormone/receptor complex, and flips the anabolic switch directly, which puts the muscle in an immediate anabolic state.

Serious bodybuilders are combining LEUKIC™ with GAKIC™ to create the perfect musclebuilding stack and reporting phenomenal results!

Add LEUKIC - the purest, most powerful, most effective anabolic activator in supplement history to your supplement regimen today and get ready to grow like never before!

i'v been take LEUKIC for about a week now and i have already gained 4-5 Lbs i think its an great product and recommend trying it i have herd of any side affects or anything negative from the people that have taken it so far. The only negative comments i'v herd are from the people that havent tried it yet. has anyone stacked it with GAKIC yet???? Are the gains greater?
    Last edited by Sportsplayaz1471; 02-09-2006 at 08:26 AM.

Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    who makes this stuff? some reputable company that the bb community loves to love...i heard?
    DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON!!

Tellin' it like it is sublimejeh's Avatar
    sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dude leukic is not thr eason u gain 5 pounds in a week. Grab some BCAAS and youll have something very similar
    Justinh@shredded-rx.com

SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

ummm....MT rep?
    money is the motivation

ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i heard a rumor at my gym from this guy that owns a supp store that MT is going out of business soon?
    STRONGMAN in training...

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Oh No!

Mucle/Tech rep/troll

*PHEAR!*
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ArmstrongMike
    i heard a rumor at my gym from this guy that owns a supp store that MT is going out of business soon?
    hmmm that would really surprise me because all the newbies buy MT products first....especially at GNC
    money is the motivation

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This is funny

Originally Posted by Sportsplayaz1471

Serious bodybuilders are combining LEUKIC™ with GAKIC™ to create the perfect musclebuilding stack and reporting phenomenal results!

Add LEUKIC - the purest, most powerful, most effective anabolic activator in history..........

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

galapogos will become famous soon enough. (+50) galapogos will become famous soon enough. (+50) galapogos will become famous soon enough. (+50) galapogos will become famous soon enough. (+50) galapogos will become famous soon enough. (+50) galapogos will become famous soon enough. (+50) galapogos will become famous soon enough. (+50) galapogos will become famous soon enough. (+50) galapogos will become famous soon enough. (+50) galapogos will become famous soon enough. (+50) galapogos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actually, other than being overpriced, what's wrong with MT stuff?

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ArmstrongMike
    There are threads saying they filed for bankruptcy, however that wouldn't necessarily mean they are going out of business.

hockeydude27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeydude27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeydude27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeydude27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sportsplayaz1471
    i'v been take LEUKIC for about a week now and i have already gained 4-5 Lbs
    Yea I don't exactly believe that, and I am with most of you guys being skeptical about MT stuff but I am trying it out right now aswell, so if anyone is interested I got a log going http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=697897
    Last edited by hockeydude27; 02-09-2006 at 07:33 PM.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Though I don't agree with MT advertising tactics, Leukic does look promising. You guys that are bashing MT without base concerning this supplement appear to be as ignorant as the young kids who buy NitroTech thinking it wil make them as big as Jay Cutler. Don't be a sheep and think for yourselves.

The main ingredient in Luekic is l-leucine-ketoisocaproic acid calcium. We all know the advantages of leucine but I suggest you do your research on ketoisocaproic acid before you bash this product. Cost is relative and has nothing to do with efficacy. While I don't agree with MT's advertising tactics I also don't agree with baseless judgements as well.

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Jul;287(1):E1-7. Epub 2004 Mar 2

Branched-chain amino acids increase p70S6k phosphorylation in human skeletal muscle after resistance exercise.

Karlsson HK, Nilsson PA, Nilsson J, Chibalin AV, Zierath JR, Blomstrand E.

The aim of the study was to investigate the effect of resistance exercise alone or in combination with oral intake of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) on phosphorylation of the 70-kDa S6 protein kinase (p70(S6k)) and mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK), extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK1/2), and p38 MAPK in skeletal muscle. Seven male subjects performed one session of quadriceps muscle resistance training (4 x 10 repetitions at 80% of one repetition maximum) on two occasions. In a randomized order, double-blind, crossover test, subjects ingested a solution of BCAA or placebo during and after exercise. Ingestion of BCAA increased plasma concentrations of isoleucine, leucine, and valine during exercise and throughout recovery after exercise (2 h postexercise), whereas no change was noted after the placebo trial. Resistance exercise led to a robust increase in p70(S6k) phosphorylation at Ser(424) and/or Thr(421), which persisted 1 and 2 h after exercise. BCAA ingestion further enhanced p70(S6k) phosphorylation 3.5-fold during recovery. p70(S6k) phosphorylation at Thr(389) was unaltered directly after resistance exercise. However, during recovery, Thr(389) phosphorylation was profoundly increased, but only during the BCAA trial. Furthermore, phosphorylation of the ribo****l protein S6 was also increased in the recovery period only during the BCAA trial. Exercise led to a marked increase in ERK1/2 and p38 MAPK phosphorylation, which was completely suppressed upon recovery and unaltered by BCAA. In conclusion, BCAA, ingested during and after resistance exercise, mediate signal transduction through p70(S6k) in skeletal muscle.

Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2005 Aug;15(4):413-24.

Supplementation with beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) and alpha-ketoisocaproic acid (KIC) reduces signs and symptoms of exercise-induced muscle damage in man.

van Someren KA, Edwards AJ, Howatson G.

This study examined the effects of beta-hydroxyl-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) and alpha-ketoisocaproic acid (KIC) supplementation on signs and symptoms of exercise-induced muscle damage following a single bout of eccentrically biased resistance exercise. Six non-resistance trained male subjects performed an exercise protocol designed to induce muscle damage on two separate occasions, performed on the dominant or non-dominant arm in a counter-balanced crossover design. Subjects were assigned to an HMB/KIC (3 g HMB and 0.3 g alpha-ketoisocaproic acid, daily) or placebo treatment for 14 d prior to exercise in the counter-balanced crossover design. One repetition maximum (1RM), plasma creatine kinase activity (CK), delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS), limb girth, and range of motion (ROM) were determined pre-exercise, at 1h, 24 h, 48 h, and 72 h post-exercise. DOMS and the percentage changes in 1RM, limb girth, and ROM all changed over the 72 h period (P < 0.05). HMB//IC supplementation attenuated the CK response, the percentage decrement in 1RM, and the percentage increase in limb girth (P < 0.05). In addition, DOMS was reduced at 24 h post-exercise (P < 0.05) in the HMB/KIC treatment. In conclusion, 14 d of HMB and KIC supplementation reduced signs and symptoms of exercise-induced muscle damage in non-resistance trained males following a single bout of eccentrically biased resistance exercise.

Also......if you really want some more insight into GAKIC and LEUKIC I suggest you read the US patent. These don't get approved unless their some evidence to support the license. Here ya go!

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/6100287
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

hockeydude27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeydude27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeydude27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeydude27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    deserusan...great post man!...if everyone was as open minded as you on subjects beyond supplement science this world would be a much better place...but seriously my uncle, a pharmecutical manufacturer, told me the same thing and said that the ketoisocaproic acid when combined so to speak with leucine creates a very powerful compound. This is why I am giving it a try and when I am done with my trial of it, and alot of other people try it aswell and give this community their honest feedback...then I think we all should make judgments and in general I think these very ideas "of giving things/people a chance" can be applied to greater life to make us all happier people. Now that is enough being philisophical for me today...Im gonna go be normal now and play some videogames!

BigSkeptic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by deserusan
    Though I don't agree with MT advertising tactics, Leukic does look promising. You guys that are bashing MT without base concerning this supplement appear to be as ignorant as the young kids who buy NitroTech thinking it wil make them as big as Jay Cutler. Don't be a sheep and think for yourselves.

The main ingredient in Luekic is l-leucine-ketoisocaproic acid calcium. We all know the advantages of leucine but I suggest you do your research on ketoisocaproic acid before you bash this product. Cost is relative and has nothing to do with efficacy. While I don't agree with MT's advertising tactics I also don't agree with baseless judgements as well.

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Jul;287(1):E1-7. Epub 2004 Mar 2

Branched-chain amino acids increase p70S6k phosphorylation in human skeletal muscle after resistance exercise.

Karlsson HK, Nilsson PA, Nilsson J, Chibalin AV, Zierath JR, Blomstrand E.

The aim of the study was to investigate the effect of resistance exercise alone or in combination with oral intake of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) on phosphorylation of the 70-kDa S6 protein kinase (p70(S6k)) and mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK), extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK1/2), and p38 MAPK in skeletal muscle. Seven male subjects performed one session of quadriceps muscle resistance training (4 x 10 repetitions at 80% of one repetition maximum) on two occasions. In a randomized order, double-blind, crossover test, subjects ingested a solution of BCAA or placebo during and after exercise. Ingestion of BCAA increased plasma concentrations of isoleucine, leucine, and valine during exercise and throughout recovery after exercise (2 h postexercise), whereas no change was noted after the placebo trial. Resistance exercise led to a robust increase in p70(S6k) phosphorylation at Ser(424) and/or Thr(421), which persisted 1 and 2 h after exercise. BCAA ingestion further enhanced p70(S6k) phosphorylation 3.5-fold during recovery. p70(S6k) phosphorylation at Thr(389) was unaltered directly after resistance exercise. However, during recovery, Thr(389) phosphorylation was profoundly increased, but only during the BCAA trial. Furthermore, phosphorylation of the ribo****l protein S6 was also increased in the recovery period only during the BCAA trial. Exercise led to a marked increase in ERK1/2 and p38 MAPK phosphorylation, which was completely suppressed upon recovery and unaltered by BCAA. In conclusion, BCAA, ingested during and after resistance exercise, mediate signal transduction through p70(S6k) in skeletal muscle.

Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2005 Aug;15(4):413-24.

Supplementation with beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) and alpha-ketoisocaproic acid (KIC) reduces signs and symptoms of exercise-induced muscle damage in man.

van Someren KA, Edwards AJ, Howatson G.

This study examined the effects of beta-hydroxyl-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) and alpha-ketoisocaproic acid (KIC) supplementation on signs and symptoms of exercise-induced muscle damage following a single bout of eccentrically biased resistance exercise. Six non-resistance trained male subjects performed an exercise protocol designed to induce muscle damage on two separate occasions, performed on the dominant or non-dominant arm in a counter-balanced crossover design. Subjects were assigned to an HMB/KIC (3 g HMB and 0.3 g alpha-ketoisocaproic acid, daily) or placebo treatment for 14 d prior to exercise in the counter-balanced crossover design. One repetition maximum (1RM), plasma creatine kinase activity (CK), delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS), limb girth, and range of motion (ROM) were determined pre-exercise, at 1h, 24 h, 48 h, and 72 h post-exercise. DOMS and the percentage changes in 1RM, limb girth, and ROM all changed over the 72 h period (P < 0.05). HMB//IC supplementation attenuated the CK response, the percentage decrement in 1RM, and the percentage increase in limb girth (P < 0.05). In addition, DOMS was reduced at 24 h post-exercise (P < 0.05) in the HMB/KIC treatment. In conclusion, 14 d of HMB and KIC supplementation reduced signs and symptoms of exercise-induced muscle damage in non-resistance trained males following a single bout of eccentrically biased resistance exercise.

Also......if you really want some more insight into GAKIC and LEUKIC I suggest you read the US patent. These don't get approved unless their some evidence to support the license. Here ya go!

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/6100287

I just have two points. 1) p70S6k/BCAA stuff doesn't work with constant infusion. Its a short lived affect and is most prominant immediately post exercise. Increasing protein synthesis in that time period is insignificant vs. increases seen 4-36h post exercise. Furthermore, that article can't be used to say BCAA are better than just eating protein. You are essentially comparing exercising w/o protein vs. exercising with protein. Not a practical comparison applicable to bodybuilders who likely eat a surplus of calories and get ample BCAA in the diet. What you will find on pubmed is a lot of research on molecular biology of protein synthesis signalling. What you wont find is ANY authors saying eating BCAA will make you bigger than just eating regular whey or the like. (as a side note you will find authors arguing the opposite).

point 2) I haven't read that second article but do consider the effect things have in trained vs. untrained athletes. Untrained athletes will respond to exercise stimuli much differently than trained athletes. Something thats good for untrained athletes might not have the same benefit for those more adapted. Plus soreness is such a subjective sign.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigSkeptic
    I just have two points. 1) p70S6k/BCAA stuff doesn't work with constant infusion. Its a short lived affect and is most prominant immediately post exercise. Increasing protein synthesis in that time period is insignificant vs. increases seen 4-36h post exercise. Furthermore, that article can't be used to say BCAA are better than just eating protein. You are essentially comparing exercising w/o protein vs. exercising with protein. Not a practical comparison applicable to bodybuilders who likely eat a surplus of calories and get ample BCAA in the diet. What you will find on pubmed is a lot of research on molecular biology of protein synthesis signalling. What you wont find is ANY authors saying eating BCAA will make you bigger than just eating regular whey or the like. (as a side note you will find authors arguing the opposite).

point 2) I haven't read that second article but do consider the effect things have in trained vs. untrained athletes. Untrained athletes will respond to exercise stimuli much differently than trained athletes. Something thats good for untrained athletes might not have the same benefit for those more adapted. Plus soreness is such a subjective sign.
    Good analysis and I agree with you completely. However, the last link, is the US Patent write
    up. It goes into great detail with trained athletes as testing subjects. The true test for me is when I log/review it starting this Sunday!
    Last edited by deserusan; 02-10-2006 at 06:16 PM.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Truelize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So Asstech pays their staff to come here and post about how AMAZING their products are now?? :lol