Closed Thread
    SHEEPDOG NUMBER: FORTY Chicago29's Avatar
    Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

***Muslim's good read***

Why the outrage and rioting?

Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City. No Muslim outrage.
    Muslim officials block the exit where school girls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed. No Muslim outrage
    Muslims cut off the heads of three teen aged girls on their way to school in Indonesia. A Christian school. No Muslim outrage.
    Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq. No Muslim outrage.
    Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafés and hotels in Egypt. No Muslim outrage.
    A Muslim attacks a missionary children's school in India. Kills six. No Muslim outrage.
    Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia Muslims shoot children in the back. No Muslim outrage.
    Let's go way back. Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer Olympics. No Muslim outrage.
    Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel. No Muslim outrage.
    Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and busses. Over 700 are injured. No Muslim outrage.
    Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder. No Muslim outrage.
    Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali. No Muslim outrage.
    Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons. No Muslim outrage
    Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world. No Muslim outrage.
    Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hang them from a bridge. No Muslim outrage.
    Newspapers in Denmark and Norway publish cartoons depicting Mohammad. Muslims are outraged. Dead children. Dead tourists. Dead teachers. Dead doctors and nurses. Death, destruction and mayhem around the world at the hands of Muslims .. no Muslim outrage ... but publish a cartoon depicting Mohammad with a bomb in his turban and all hell breaks loose.

Come on, is this really about cartoons? They're rampaging and burning flags. They're looking for Europeans to kidnap. They're threatening innkeepers and generally raising holy Muslim hell not because of any outrage over a cartoon. They're outraged because it is part of the Islamic jihads culture to be outraged. You don't really need a reason. You just need an excuse. Wandering around, destroying property, murdering children, firing guns into the air and feigning outrage over the slightest perceived insult is to a jihadist what tailgating is to a Steeler's fan.

I know and understand that these bloodthirsty murderers do not represent the majority of the world's Muslims. When, though, do they become outraged? When do they take to the streets to express their outrage at the radicals who are making their religion the object of worldwide hatred and ridicule? Islamic writer Salman Rushdie wrote of these silent Muslims in a New York Times article three years ago. "As their ancient, deeply civilized culture of love, art and philosophical reflection is hijacked by paranoiacs, racists, liars, male supremacists, tyrants, fanatics and violence junkies, why are they not screaming?"
    Last edited by Chicago29; 02-09-2006 at 08:20 AM.
    "Are you picking up, what I'm putting down?"

Sheepdog #40

*S*1\*

Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    theyre a bunch of fuking bastards. not all muslims obviously- but the ones who commit terror like that. they can just fuk off. i hate them with all my heart and want the worst possible death for them.

i heard about this muslim terrorist on the news who wanted to kill everyone who didnt follow his faith, what a complete fukhead he is. piece of ****. i wouldnt offer him the time of day.

again, im not referring to all muslims, just the stupid muslim extremists.

Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lee_5
    they're a bunch of fuking bastards. not all Muslims obviously- but the ones who commit terror like that. they can just fuk off. i hate them with all my heart and want the worst possible death for them.

i heard about this Muslim terrorist on the news who wanted to kill everyone who didn't follow his faith, what a complete fukhead he is. piece of ****. i wouldn't offer him the time of day.

again, I'm not referring to all Muslims, just the stupid Muslim extremists.

The extremist Muslims are giving the good Muslims a horrible International reputation. The problem is there thousands and thousands of bad Muslims.

Sheepdog #40

*S*1\*

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Chicago29
    The extremist Muslims are giving the good Muslims a horrible International reputation. The problem is there thousands and thousands of bad Muslims.
    And billions and billions of good ones.

I agree though, Muslims need to do more to reach those who don't know that most muslims aren't terrorists.

Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i know.

Becuase of the bad muslims people will end up hating all of them, thinking that all of them are like it.

there as a documentary on the other day with this guy who believe the world would be better without religion. i forgot to watch it, but i think he's right

Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There was a guy in London 'protesting' about the cartoons dressed as a suicide bomber.

A few days later he said sorry but was sent back to prison for breaking his parole.

He had been sent to prison for dealing ******* and heroin which is forbidden by his religion but that didnt stop him.
    "GUYZ WTF IS UP WITH THE NEG REPS??? SINCE ive got them ive had such a blow to my confidence that I have become no more then a jobless 19 year old who lives with parents and that plays world of warcraft all day long (im rank 13 - almost high warlord btw). WTF?"

'Diagroth'

"kill urself and hope reincarnation is true. u fucc"

'azhardcore24'

"Stop negative repping me...
    Internet rep is my life; this is what I live for.
    Don't do this to me"

'Froggystyle'

thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I get very weary around these threads. I believe it is good to state your opinions about current events, and most of these threads do start like that, but the racial undertone usually begins to surface into somehting much greater. This thread will be a B- if your points are reasonable. This thread will get a D if stereotypes or bigotry is introduced.

There is a difference between Muslims and Terrorists.
    Just like Tim McVeigh may have been a Christian, but what he did was not Christian-like.

Smile

Originally Posted by thread grader
    I get very weary around these threads. I believe it is good to state your opinions about current events, and most of these threads do start like that, but the racial undertone usually begins to surface into somehting much greater. This thread will be a B- if your points are reasonable. This thread will get a D if stereotypes or bigotry is introduced.

Just like Tim McVeigh may have been a Christian, but what he did was not Christian-like.

I'd like to see this thread stay civil.

Sheepdog #40

*S*1\*

Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mad arabzzzz

Registered User Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie's Avatar
    Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Racial undertones? Muslim's not a race it's a religion.

thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thread grader has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok, sorry. Prejudicial undertones. better? ****ing *******.

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie
    Racial undertones? Muslim's not a race it's a religion.

You are correct sir Muslim is a religion.

Sheepdog #40

*S*1\*

randir14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randir14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randir14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randir14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For every good muslim you get 100 who are either bad, or refuse to speak out against the bad ones.

Wink

ok, sorry. Prejudicial undertones. better? ****ing *******.

Your a Thread Grader but you have poor reputation on the board.

Some may not view you as creditable.

I think your OK though.

Sheepdog #40

*S*1\*

NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These reactionst is not just because of these drawings, they are a well organised terror act triggered by the drawings..... The drawings are over five months old, yes theyre five months old, and almost every country in Europe have printed them in some way.

The best way to unite a people is to find a fellow enemy (like Hitler chose the jews), and in this case the muslims chose Denmark and Norway. The demonstrations" (if you can call them that theyre more like attacks) are well organised by leaders in the muslim extrem enviroments, its obvious.

Off course you have some terrorsit leaders who got the idea that these pictures could make the arab world hate the west even more and maybe even burn an embassey or two. The countries such as Syria and Iran didnt even do anything to prevent the embasseys getting attacked an destroyed.

Some of these people live in the stoneage, you cant react to everything you dont like by threatning to kill and burn down theyre house.... Its retarded and not very smart. They will get attention, but not the good kind.
    ITS SO STUPID!!!!

Also, yesterday a 16 year old boy shot a priest in Turkey for no apperant reason than the these drawings........

Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10)

We need to mobilize back

**** the terriost which compose 90% of all muslims ether think terrism is good or don't care enough speak out against it....

Its a shame cause most american muslims seem pretty good, (or least half)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by NorBerg
    These reactionst is not just because of these drawings, they are a well organised terror act triggered by the drawings..... The drawings are over five months old, yes theyre five months old, and almost every country in Europe have printed them in some way.

The best way to unite a people is to find a fellow enemy (like Hitler chose the jews), and in this case the muslims chose Denmark and Norway. The demonstrations" (if you can call them that theyre more like attacks) are well organised by leaders in the muslim extrem enviroments, its obvious.

Off course you have some terrorsit leaders who got the idea that these pictures could make the arab world hate the west even more and maybe even burn an embassey or two. The countries such as Syria and Iran didnt even do anything to prevent the embasseys getting attacked an destroyed.

Some of these people live in the stoneage, you cant react to everything you dont like by threatning to kill and burn down theyre house.... Its retarded and not very smart. They will get attention, but not the good kind.
    ITS SO STUPID!!!!

Also, yesterday a 16 year old boy shot a priest in Turkey for no apperant reason than the these drawings........

Good Post!

Sheepdog #40

*S*1\*

Muhammad Ali is an awesome guy!
    Tell ya'll what: there's nothing you can do... but if it comes to our backyard, and you see a terrorist in action... just beat his ****in ass.

wouldnt it be great if we caught bin laden, and instead of a new year's ball drop... they lowered bin laden into the crowd at times square...

Muhammad Ali is an awesome guy!
    Tell ya'll what: there's nothing you can do... but if it comes to our backyard, and you see a terrorist in action... just beat his ****in ass.

wouldnt it be great if we caught bin laden, and instead of a new year's ball drop... they lowered bin laden into the crowd at times square...

Bump

Sheepdog #40

*S*1\*

NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump
    '
    Bump yes

I would think people would have more to say about this subject......