Can't walk after leg day. northy96's Avatar
    northy96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) northy96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) northy96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) northy96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) northy96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) northy96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) northy96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) northy96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) northy96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) northy96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) northy96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Im not able to work out every day!

Ok well sunday money tuesday ands wedsday im able to get in a decent ammount of exercise playing very competative tennis.

And after tennis on monday and wendsday i go to the gym and do some lifting and cardio.

Somtimes im able to go other times throught the week but monday adn wendsday are the only set times. Should i adjust my diet for that? Is it going to kill my keto?

btw is running for a half hour on a treadmil at a 9.5 mile/minute pace decent cardio?

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Should be fine, and yes it's decent cardio. If you can try and add one more workout right before your carb up though.