Closed Thread
    JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000)

Am I the only one who is going crazy because racists are "popular?"

Jamie Foxx, Snoop Dogg, and Kanye West are highly questionable racists to say the least. They supported a murderer who was convicted of murdering a convenience store clerk (who got her head shot off with a shot gun) and, days later, three people at a motel. Kanye West's dad was a Black Panther, and Kanye admitted that he was proud to learn the ways from his father. Why else would these people support a killer who did this other than his skin color? His gang lifestyle?-A ton of people are gang members who are in prison.

I guess I have to vent because of Foxx and West are so loved by the media(watching the grammys), yet are by most accounts racist.

Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    they aint racist if they were they would hate white people which they dont. (not that im aware of at least).

TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!

Nothin but a peanut!!!! sLiPkNoT Fan's Avatar
    sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I leave that sh!t alone cause it never gets anyone anywhere. Just live life and forget about it. The world is a screwed up place and we cannot cure it of all its evils. That is why I love BB.com....MISC section!! Fo lyfe!!
    "It's in our nature to destroy ourselves" - The Terminator

Edmonton Oilers Fan
    GATORS Crew
    PIITB

Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    their not racist at all. their not smart people, their just dumb ****s that can memorize fortune cookies and sing good. thats all.

do i like their music.....**** ya
    wat

notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jamie Foxx racist wtf?How so?
    Evidence.

Californians have a right to bear arms in public!

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SeniorDiscount
    Jamie Foxx, Snoop Dogg, and Kanye West are highly questionable racists to say the least. They supported a murderer who was convicted of murdering a convenience store clerk (who got her head shot off with a shot gun) and, days later, three people at a motel. Kanye West's dad was a Black Panther, and Kanye admitted that he was proud to learn the ways from his father. Why else would these people support a killer who did this other than his skin color? His gang lifestyle?-A ton of people are gang members who are in prison.

I guess I have to vent because of Foxx and West are so loved by the media(watching the grammys), yet are by most accounts racist.
    Many people supported Tookie because they believed he had been rehabilitated and was doing (or could do) a lot to help impovershed kids from the inner-city to stay away from gangs. Not saying I agree or disagree, just saying why a lot of people supported him.

The Black Panthers aren't necessarily a racist orginization, more a group dedicated to freeing the "oppressed," be it poor black or poor white. I won't lie and say they don't have some ****ed up views, though.

hilltop55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltop55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltop55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltop55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltop55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltop55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltop55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltop55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltop55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltop55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltop55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    they never made any racist comments in my knowledge but if yur not black they dont give a **** about u.
    David-you know how i know you're gay?
    Cal-How?
    David-you like coldplay.

YES THEY DESERVED TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!-Samuel L. Jackson

Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BAD TOPIC, CLOSE THREAD BEFORE THIS GETS UGLY
    wat

RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sanj-
    their not racist at all. their not smart people, their just dumb ****s that can memorize fortune cookies and sing good. thats all.

do i like their music.....**** ya
    yeah, like this guy says,

They're not racist at all. They're dumb ****s that can memorize fortune cookies and sing well. That's all.

Do I like their music? **** yes!

Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by notorius1
    Jamie Foxx racist wtf?How so?
    It will take you places you dont wanna go!

resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

sorry you are wrong, only white people can be racist.
    i'm a real boy!

PT and Coach - http://www.********.com/sagertrain

Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jamie Foxx a rascist? WTF?

JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Man_On_Fire
    Jamie Foxx a rascist? WTF?

I am not saying he is a racist in his case.

No one in their right mind can show up to Tookies rally and expect not to have someone question them if they are a racist (which no one brings up). By all means that event encompassed racial overtones.

Ill put it to you this way: Who in their right mind would show up to an "EX" KKK Wizard's death sentence rally? The Crypts are a racial gang BTW. Sure this example is not exactly the same, but the overtones are very similar.

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am not saying he is a racist in his case.

No one in their right mind can show up to Tookies rally and expect not to have someone question them if they are a racist (which no one brings up). By all means that event encompassed racial overtones.

Ill put it to you this way: Who in their right mind would show up to an "EX" KKK Wizard's death sentence rally? The Crypts are a racial gang BTW. Sure this example is not exactly the same, but the overtones are very similar.
    Well, if people believed the KKK member had changed his ways and was now trying to stop other people from joining the KKK by exposing it's evils to impressionable kids, then I would back the ex-KKK member all the way.

Like Edward Norton in American History X.

Originally Posted by (o)./^\.(o)
    Well, if people believed the KKK member had changed his ways and was now trying to stop other people from joining the KKK by exposing it's evils to impressionable kids, then I would back the ex-KKK member all the way.

Like Edward Norton in American History X.

Wether you like it or not, people will always question you for associating your self even with "ex" members of anything. The majority of people would not vote for an "ex" KKK member into office. In the back of my mind, I always question "Ex" gays.