Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great find!

Amazes me how he always played second fiddle to guys such as Ken Waller. He clearly had one of the most complete and conditioned physiques of that era. Crazy arms too.

snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snaynay1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

K-Natural has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its because he is black and especially in the 70's that played a big part. He looks amazing in this video.

My England has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My England has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The guy is a legend. In Vietnam his platoon got overun with vietcong so he played dead, he was stabbed in the leg with a knife (thats how the vietcong checked too see if they were all actually dead)....the guy never even flinched so he survived capture/torture/death. Sometimes in pics you can see a slight scar in his thigh.

He has one of the best bicep peaks in the business.

JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by K-Natural
    Its because he is black and especially in the 70's that played a big part. He looks amazing in this video.
    didnt sergio olivio already win the olympia in the 60s? so why would race have anything to do with it.

good find tho.
    RON PAUL '08 ronpaul2008.com

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Rock You Like a Hurricane ryuten's Avatar
    ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    one word: amazing.

K-Natural has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sergio wasnt of african descent, and there was noone who could even touch him.

Tiny_Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiny_Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiny_Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiny_Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiny_Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiny_Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiny_Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiny_Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiny_Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiny_Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiny_Ben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by My England
    The guy is a legend. In Vietnam his platoon got overun with vietcong so he played dead, he was stabbed in the leg with a knife (thats how the vietcong checked too see if they were all actually dead)....the guy never even flinched so he survived capture/torture/death. Sometimes in pics you can see a slight scar in his thigh.
    Any confirmation on this? Holy crap that is INSANE!

he has a great stomach vacuum in the second vid. too bad guys waists don't look like that anymore.

Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow!

his obliques when he does the side chest pose are just awesome, and his bi's, f#ck all i can say is wow
    I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

My England has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) My England has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tiny_Ben
    Any confirmation on this? Holy crap that is INSANE!
    Wish I had the magazine article with me to post on here, but the mag is in the U.K, i now live in Texas U.S.

It was an american BB mag (around 1990-92) that had a POW/MIA special feature about bodybuilders that were sent to vietnam, Robby was one of them.

I try and search the net, see if I can find some info.

Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Triceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I met Robby a few times, the first time in 1985 and the last in 2002. Every time was the same Robby, A GREAT MAN. The nicest man I ever talked to, period.
    I couldn't believe how genuine he was...if you get the chance to meet him, do it, you won't reget it.
    If the human mind were simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it- Emerson Pugh.

MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know why Ken Waller won the competitions he did. Others like Robby Robinson, Paul Grant, and others looked better to me than Waller.

Robinson does some posing in Pumping Iron and looks way bigger than Waller and just as cut.

If race was the issue than that is truly sad.

wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannab-BIG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    his obliques are amazing......

MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wannab-BIG-
    his obliques are amazing......
    Absolutely amazing!!

AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome conditioning!

~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "No disrespect to fans of Arnold but Rick's claim is in keeping with my experiences with the man," Robinson explains in a message.

Robinson says that Schwarzenegger repeatedly directed the term "******" at him.

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/...143604_ar1.htm

musclemorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Robby Robby Robby.............. I think his V taper is one of the best together with his golf ball biceps.

The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ~Serpent~
    "No disrespect to fans of Arnold but Rick's claim is in keeping with my experiences with the man," Robinson explains in a message.

Trip isn't it? I don't know the man now (except that he's a political moron), but from what I can tell Arnold was a pompous insecure little bitch in his youth.

Anyway, I won't dwell on that, but Robbie looks awesome in these vid clips--he's in sunlight and you can see the details in his delts/seratus/abdominals...that's just sick.
    "Rep points don't mean **** to me anyway... I know I know my ****... I don't need others to validate it." - PECS* (board member).

HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ~Serpent~

Wow. Arnie made racist comments. No wonder tookie had no chance.

Celticmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Celticmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Celticmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Celticmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Celticmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Celticmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Celticmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Celticmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Celticmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Celticmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Celticmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kick ass video!!!!!
    O/T Anyone know were to find video of Sergio Oliva? THAT would be too sweet!!!!!
    90% of the game is half mental...

You can read me, but you can't see me!!!!!

If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough!!!
    UP THE RA!!!!!!!!!
    Official member of the 'Belfast Rifle Team'.
    Tiocfaidh ar la!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G-3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MisterMak
    I don't know why Ken Waller won the competitions he did. Others like Robby Robinson, Paul Grant, and others looked better to me than Waller.

Robinson does some posing in Pumping Iron and looks way bigger than Waller and just as cut.

If race was the issue than that is truly sad.
    My dad was a Robbinson fan back in the day. He says one of the key reasons Robbinson didn't place higher than Waller was because RR would compete with his Fro. No lies! His afro would make his body look smaller than it was because his hair dwarfed his physique.

Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HomieStaysBuilt
    Wow. Arnie made racist comments. No wonder tookie had no chance.
    ...and maybe the fact he killed people dumbass

HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomieStaysBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gizmosbro2
    ...and maybe the fact he killed people dumbass
    Life in jail would've been enough. But by seeing how Arnie thinks of Black people, the man stood no chance. He was a "******" after all. Even Arnie's hometown reprimanded him for his lack of understanding and heartlessness. Please don't call me a dumbass either. This is the internet guy. Relax and deal with people with respect. It's not that serious.

kaliym73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good Stuff

Good Vid.

Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HomieStaysBuilt
    Life in jail would've been enough. But by seeing how Arnie thinks of Black people, the man stood no chance. He was a "******" after all. Even Arnie's hometown reprimanded him for his lack of understanding and heartlessness. Please don't call me a dumbass either. This is the internet guy. Relax and deal with people with respect. It's not that serious.
    lol, those are some hilarious 'facts'

You dont hang around people of different culture if you're racist, I doubt if he was such a race hater, he would be around these lads 24/7. It makes no sense.

either way, tookie was a murderer, and the state of Calafornia is pro death penelty. It would have been political suicide to not kill him after his repeated murders.

and i doubt the families of the people he killed would give a damn about tookie writing childrens books and being all goodie goodie. (not directed to you, just a general statment)

Clark Lambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clark Lambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clark Lambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clark Lambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clark Lambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clark Lambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clark Lambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clark Lambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clark Lambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clark Lambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clark Lambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ... and where exactly would you suggest black people are decended from?

Bu_OMAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bu_OMAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bu_OMAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bu_OMAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    robby has a better physique than arnold......period. at least from bodybuilding point of view.

i read long ago in a magazine he said he didn't place well bc he is black...

his physique is jaw dropping awesome.......yet he didn't win major contest

ken waller got nothing on robby

peace.

Registered User StrongrthnIlook's Avatar
    StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongrthnIlook will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sergio Oliva was from Cuba. Most Cubans have African ancestry. Most of the islands of the Caribbean utilized slave labor and therefore the mixture of the indigenous people and the African races occurred. From his dark features, I would guess he was one of them.

I agree, Robbie would appear smaller with the afro.

Race is always an issue. So is height. So is weight. So is income and eye color. So is every characteristic of a person. It all matters in the decisions we make as they pertain to people.

It is not always a negative thing. It is just a real thing.

Did it prevent him from winning a show? I would hope not, but I have heard that "Marketing" thing even at the last Mr. O from some idiot, so who knows. I would guess that there were even more idiots then playing the Marketing Card.

Besides all that. Robbie was my here as a kid and his physique still holds up to this day. I would aspire to have that kind of body now, not to mention that he had it in the 1970's.

Great thread, reps to you.