cyleballenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Supplement for max muscle gain?????

I am just starting to work out again. I lifted before wrestling season and my max was at 180 and i weighed 125. during wrestling season i had to drop wegiht and lost alot of my muscle mass and my max drop dramaticly to 135-140 when i was cutting weight and when i wasnt it was at 150. Wreslint has ened and there is a new rule coming into effect. summing that up i cant lose more then 2% of my body weight a week, so instead of dropping 10-12 lbs a week i am wanting to gain as much muscle mass as i can before next november and wrestle at a higher weight and not drop. I want to know what is the best supp. that i can take that will give me the best muscle strength and bulk gain as fast as i can. If you guys can help my it would be greatly appriciated. Thanks.

Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    check out the link below for some good info on bulking
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...22&postcount=2
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by cyleballenger
    I am just starting to work out again. I lifted before wrestling season and my max was at 180 and i weighed 125. during wrestling season i had to drop wegiht and lost alot of my muscle mass and my max drop dramaticly to 135-140 when i was cutting weight and when i wasnt it was at 150. Wreslint has ened and there is a new rule coming into effect. summing that up i cant lose more then 2% of my body weight a week, so instead of dropping 10-12 lbs a week i am wanting to gain as much muscle mass as i can before next november and wrestle at a higher weight and not drop. I want to know what is the best supp. that i can take that will give me the best muscle strength and bulk gain as fast as i can. If you guys can help my it would be greatly appriciated. Thanks.

the right food/diet
    a GOOD exercise program...based on compound/strength movements

multi
    fish oil
    creatine
    whey
    maybe some taurine

its as simple as that

adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Food is the most important thing eat good and clean and train hard and you will grow.

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    complex carbs, whey, casein and egg proteins, creatine and a good arginine/citrulline malate stack.
    Psalms 51:10-13

zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by HalleluYAH
    and a good arginine/citrulline malate stack.
    im not that big on arginine...but citrulline malate is an excellent suggestion

2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2stoked is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by adyn
    Food is the most important thing eat good and clean and train hard and you will grow.
    Agreed. And you can eat as much as you want if you are willing to put forth the energy in the gym to convert it to muscle. Good luck

B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's all about the basic supps (whey,multi,efa's)+ tons of good clean grub. That and hard training is the best way to grow.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Dr.Dave1
    check out the link below for some good info on bulking
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...22&postcount=2
    Good lookin out
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience