Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Horse meat ??

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what was that saying?
    different strokes for diff folks..
    or whatever floats your boat
    people will always disagree about what to eat and what not to eat
    heck look at vegetarians vs meat eaters
    would i eat horse meat?
    maybe as long as it wasnt the horse i rode in on >.>;

JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the only reason ppl think horse meat is wrong is becuz u were born to think of horses as somthing cool to ride on, not to eat. I mean, heck, inside i think its wrong to eat horse meat too but I know that its just because of the culture i grew up in. If u grew up eating horse meat, then it wouldn't be different as to eat cow meat.

Hmm, now that we got horse and buffalo nutrition, how about them dogs meat? LOL just kidding. I'm korean but I would NEVER eat dogs.

Scared of Cottage Cheese such a loser yo's Avatar
    such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bison and elk are by far the best "uncommon" meats to try. very lean, very tasty.

aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't understand how some people can be so narrow minded and ignorant. I'm talking about the people that kill and eat cows, and many other animals, yet they believe it's morally wrong to do the same with a horse. This type of mentality seriously pisses me off. And Just for the record, no I've never eaten a horse, but I don't believe eating a horse is any worse than eating a cow, pig, lamb, etc.

rick0h will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick0h will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick0h will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick0h will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick0h will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick0h will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick0h will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick0h will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick0h will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick0h will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick0h will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deaths_ally
    Eatin horse just seems morally wrong ... People eat other human beings in other countries, doesnt make it right ..
    go wave your Green Peace Flag somewhere else.. hippie..

Registered User Year of the Dragon's Avatar
    Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by abar
    Blah blah blah, in America we don't eat horses because it isn't culturally acceptable. In China they eat dogs, no qualms about it. Maybe people in India are horrified knowing we eat cows.
    Exactly. In India(was it India?), they were starving not too long ago, despite the fact that they had thousands of cows! They refused to eat them because they felt it was morally wrong (part of their religion says no cows, which I can respect). Does that make us terrible? Hell no.

By the way, yes, it was the brains of a monkey that I once ate. In Brazil, monkey brains are a celebrated food as normal as lobster in America (in the sense that it isn't something you eat daily, but you think nothing of eating it). Come on, call me "immoral". Where the hell was it written that humans should only eat certain animals?! Who declares the "normal" animals to eat, anyways? When you think about it, lobster, squid, flounder, and basically seafoods in general are pretty strange foods, does that mean we shouldn't eat them? Sorry man...I just wish I knew what "normal, acceptable" animals for eating were so I could be as moral as you.

It's ironic that we sometimes think "How can they starve, yet own pet cows?" when at the same time, they're thinking "How dumb are Americans: They're starving to death, yet they own DOGS as PETS?!?"
    Last edited by Year of the Dragon; 02-11-2006 at 06:01 AM.

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rick0h
    go wave your Green Peace Flag somewhere else.. hippie..
    c'mon man we are having a civilized discussion no need for name calling like little kids

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I ate some horse meat before... I couldn't tell the difference... until my parents told me :|

WyKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WyKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WyKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WyKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WyKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WyKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WyKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WyKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WyKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WyKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WyKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eatin horse just seems morally wrong ... People eat other human beings in other countries, doesnt make it right ..

of course it is morally wrong to eat your own species. Animals were made for us to eat. You think it's morally wrong to eat a horse and not morally wrong to eat a cow... why? because cows are fat and ugly?
    going NC since 88'

PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol, well im not a cannibal but i still almost wouldnt mind trying it. the only problem is good luck finding some homosapian meat, because it'd be near impossible unless they died of disease or something and i wouldnt want to be eating off that. Any other way would be to murder someone so that wont work either. But if they had a way to bring us safe natural human meat onto the market, i dunno call me crazy but i'd try it. You only live once right? i am always up to try anything atleast once. they're are many many animals that will eat their own kind.
    In health class i remember my teacher was talking about how good human meat would probably be for you because the protein & AA's structure would be so close to your body, and how it could be broken down and processed easier. The one thing i think i would have trouble trying is roasted tarantuala and not because of moral reasons but because i dont know if i could eat a cruchy leg or juicy body. I dont like spiders :-/
    In the africa do you think the lion kills and eats water-buffalo, and then eats himself some gazelle, malibu, rodents, birds, turtles, lizards, giraffes, elephant, leaopards, cheetahs, hyenas, and even fish & ostrich eggs. Then the lion is starving, sees an elk, and stops. he thinks to himself "naw, i cant eat that... its wrong" and moves on.
    When male lions attack prides in an attempt to become alpha male which is the king in the lion pride, He gets the ladies, he gets them to hunt, ****, and raise the kids, in return for his protection. And when a lion tries to take over a pride he will kill any and all cubs that are around if they dont have the chance to run away, and in times of short food would eat those cubs too. The cubs that managed to run away will have to fend for them selves for years, and many years into the future, when they are big and strong enough. They will make an attempt to take they're place, and it may very well still be the lions that killed they're father or they may have been over thrown several times since, but the new come in to take over as has happened to them just years ago. its all nature, its all life. Hamsters and rodents eat they're young when they are stressed out during raising the little ones.
    As long as you kill an animal swiftly and don't torture it and as long as you are going to eat it. Its ok regardless of what animal it is.

would it be wrong to wear this shirt? http://www.eathufu.com/Merchant2/mer...ory_Code=C_TSS
    Last edited by PlatinumPlus; 02-11-2006 at 08:27 AM.

ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500)
    horse meat is very popular in kazakhstan...

Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Year of the Dragon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=PlatinumPlus]
    The one thing i think i would have trouble trying is roasted tarantuala and not because of moral reasons but because i dont know if i could eat a cruchy leg or juicy body. I dont like spiders :-/
    In the africa do you think the lion kills and eats water-buffalo, and then eats himself some gazelle, malibu, rodents, birds, turtles, lizards, giraffes, elephant, leaopards, cheetahs, hyenas, and even fish & ostrich eggs. Then the lion is starving, sees an elk, and stops. he thinks to himself "naw, i cant eat that... its wrong" and moves on.
    QUOTE]

Interestingly enough, ostrich meat was once featured in Muscle & Fitness as the next big thing for bodybuilding diets...that lasted hahaha.

And that reminds me, I once DID try chocolate covered tarantula legs and vanilla grasshoppers...you don't want to try that..NASTIEST AFTERTASTE OF ALL TIME!

I've been around South America. I've eaten some exotic stuff hahaha.

PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlatinumPlus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol i beleive it!!! hahah alot of times its not even the bad taste but the horrible after taste that gets me :-/

deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus
    lol, well im not a cannibal but i still almost wouldnt mind trying it. the only problem is good luck finding some homosapian meat, because it'd be near impossible unless they died of disease or something and i wouldnt want to be eating off that. Any other way would be to murder someone so that wont work either. But if they had a way to bring us safe natural human meat onto the market, i dunno call me crazy but i'd try it. You only live once right? i am always up to try anything atleast once. they're are many many animals that will eat their own kind.
    In health class i remember my teacher was talking about how good human meat would probably be for you because the protein & AA's structure would be so close to your body, and how it could be broken down and processed easier. The one thing i think i would have trouble trying is roasted tarantuala and not because of moral reasons but because i dont know if i could eat a cruchy leg or juicy body. I dont like spiders :-/
    When male lions attack prides in an attempt to become alpha male which is the king in the lion pride, He gets the ladies, he gets them to hunt, ****, and raise the kids, in return for his protection. And when a lion tries to take over a pride he will kill any and all cubs that are around if they dont have the chance to run away, and in times of short food would eat those cubs too. The cubs that managed to run away will have to fend for them selves for years, and many years into the future, when they are big and strong enough. They will make an attempt to take they're place, and it may very well still be the lions that killed they're father or they may have been over thrown several times since, but the new come in to take over as has happened to them just years ago. its all nature, its all life. Hamsters and rodents eat they're young when they are stressed out during raising the little ones.
    As long as you kill an animal swiftly and don't torture it and as long as you are going to eat it. Its ok regardless of what animal it is.

would it be wrong to wear this shirt? http://www.eathufu.com/Merchant2/mer...ory_Code=C_TSS
    Ur joking bout eating ppl right lol?

hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000)

check it out:

You like dags?
    Attached Images

deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hypnotikk
    You like dags?
    k everyone jumped down my throat when i posted mmy friends semi nude picture, but this is OK??? This is downright disgusting and it makes me want to kill the man doing it

lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in china its perfectly acceptable to eat dog.

Originally Posted by lea869
    in china its perfectly acceptable to eat dog.
    In Germany when Hitler ran the show it was acceptable to kill jews ... doesnt make it right.

Okay buddy...for Christ's sake..

How about you respond to the other arguments (specifically, mine hahaha)? Why, because you can't? Different cultures eat different things. There's no cows in Brazil, so they eat monkeys. Is everyone from Brazil "immoral"? Scroll up a bit, you'll see my original argument.

And besides, how the hell do you compare eating a person to eating an animal?! You obviously eat cows, because you've only pointed out an objection to "weird meats", considering you're the grand judge of what is morally acceptable to eat and what isn't.

How 'bout this: Congradulations, you think it's immoral to eat something different. I don't. You eat your cow, I'll eat my Monkey with vanilla grasshoppers, okay?

Originally Posted by Year of the Dragon
    Okay buddy...for Christ's sake..

How about you respond to the other arguments (specifically, mine hahaha)? Why, because you can't? Different cultures eat different things. There's no cows in Brazil, so they eat monkeys. Is everyone from Brazil "immoral"? Scroll up a bit, you'll see my original argument.

And besides, how the hell do you compare eating a person to eating an animal?! You obviously eat cows, because you've only pointed out an objection to "weird meats", considering you're the grand judge of what is morally acceptable to eat and what isn't.

How 'bout this: Congradulations, you think it's immoral to eat something different. I don't. You eat your cow, I'll eat my Monkey with vanilla grasshoppers, okay?
    I didnt see your post but someone made a post saying WE are animals too. The thing is, Animals such as dogs, cats, horses etc ... are like pets, they arent for us to eat which is why it isnt legal to eat dog in Canada

blehish will become famous soon enough. (+50) blehish will become famous soon enough. (+50) blehish will become famous soon enough. (+50) blehish will become famous soon enough. (+50) blehish will become famous soon enough. (+50) blehish will become famous soon enough. (+50) blehish will become famous soon enough. (+50) blehish will become famous soon enough. (+50) blehish will become famous soon enough. (+50) blehish will become famous soon enough. (+50) blehish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are no set rules to morality. Everyone is as right as they want to be. Just because you say something is wrong or immoral doesn't make it so. What seems right to you isn't necessarily right the next person. What makes your opinion more valuable than his? But your contradictory feelings can't both be correct, can they? The morality aspect of this thread is going nowhere so don't bother.

On a somewhat related topic, my brother ate donkey meat while in Asia. Can anyone find its nutritional value?

^Whatever...to each his own (or her own)....

Now if you'll excuse me, Seabiscut is looking delicious right about now....

Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    buffalo is definately the best red meat around. it tastes awesome too, and if it were more accessible at a good proce, id eat it all the time. for red meat, its extremely lean, almost all protein
    Fake "the move" and do "the dominator" - I'll miss HS wrestling... looking forward to Gator club wrestling though

Homebrewing rulezzz

Originally Posted by Tarkana
    buffalo is definately the best red meat around. it tastes awesome too, and if it were more accessible at a good proce, id eat it all the time. for red meat, its extremely lean, almost all protein
    i second that. Very expensive though. you can order it online... so i guess the "accessibilty" isnt all that bad but it costs some pretty decent $$$$

Scared of Cottage Cheese such a loser yo's Avatar
    such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    there's a guy in union square that sells bison meat fresh from his farm in pa (i think). drives up every day with fresh buffalo meat and sells it like crazy. not sure what the prices like, and i don't even know if he's around during the winter (can't imagine). but i will definitely check it out as i haven't eaten buffalo since i went to jackson hole several years ago.

Liquid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    k everyone jumped down my throat when i posted mmy friends semi nude picture, but this is OK??? This is downright disgusting and it makes me want to kill the man doing it
    huh?

aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50) aleksd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In Germany when Hitler ran the show it was acceptable to kill jews ... doesnt make it right.
    Dude don't be so narrow minded. Stop comparing killing humans to eating animal meat. Cows and dogs are both lower on the food chain than humans, so if you think eating a dog is immoral then you should think the same way about cows, pigs or other popular animal meat in North America. You have to realize that your brain has been programmed to think a certain way, and that doesn't necessarily mean that it's right. I have a pet dog, and would never think of eating it, but I also realize that in other parts of the world dogs are used for food. It's not right, it's not wrong, it's just the way it is.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aleksd
    Dude don't be so narrow minded. Stop comparing killing humans to eating animal meat. Cows and dogs are both lower on the food chain than humans, so if you think eating a dog is immoral then you should think the same way about cows, pigs or other popular animal meat in North America. You have to realize that your brain has been programmed to think a certain way, and that doesn't necessarily mean that it's right. I have a pet dog, and would never think of eating it, but I also realize that in other parts of the world dogs are used for food. It's not right, it's not wrong, it's just the way it is.
    Yeah americans have been programed that eating horses, dogs, cats etc is morally wrong. I think a big problem with the horse meat/ slaughtering business is the way they are killed and how they are treated before they are killed. The way they are killed is the same way they kill cows and it does not work the same for horses. Many suffer because they are not killed right away. Not only that but they are stuffed into double decker trailers where they trample and kill each other. I have no problem with people eating horses for meat but lets change the way they are shipped and killed. No animal should suffer.

animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chrallmor
    Yeah americans have been programed that eating horses, dogs, cats etc is morally wrong. I think a big problem with the horse meat/ slaughtering business is the way they are killed and how they are treated before they are killed. The way they are killed is the same way they kill cows and it does not work the same for horses. Many suffer because they are not killed right away. Not only that but they are stuffed into double decker trailers where they trample and kill each other. I have no problem with people eating horses for meat but lets change the way they are shipped and killed. No animal should suffer.

Amen. Watching those movies of cows being slaughtered is beyond graphic and beyond unneccesary. This is the cold hearted corporate american way of life for you. Maybe in poor countries where they don't have the scientific means to kill an animal peacefully, sorry, betsy, but its throat slashing time for you. But in AMERICA of all places, there should be some short of medicinal shot that can be given to a cow or something put in their food supply.

Arguments against that are that it is FAR to expensive to posion a cow when you can just hire some immigrant to slash their throws, hang them by their feet and let the blood gush from their throats as they fight for life. But it makes me sick.

But for some reason my immoral ass just can't stop eating it.

I also wonder how these people who work in these massive slaughterhouses can be happy with themselves. Do they think their job is repulsive but they need the money so they regretfully hang chickens by their feet and elecrocute them? Do you think they go home covered in the stech odor of cow **** and blood, sit on their couch and curse the day they ever took that job? Do you think they wake up in the middle of the night sweating because they had another slaughterhouse dream?

Or do you think they're so cold hearted that they walk into work, chop a cows feet off, watch it flop around as blood spurts from its limbs and then bash its skull in until its eyes buldge from its skull? Do you think they're able to not think twice and then go home to his family and say, "Well, just another day at the office."

moo.
    Last edited by animal2b; 02-16-2006 at 09:43 PM.
    WOOOO!

Calluses: Mother Nature's Potato Scrubbers

516 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 516 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 516 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 516 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 516 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 516 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 516 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 516 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 516 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 516 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 516 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i rally would love to know what the difference between me eating a horse a cow and a chicken is; eating a horse is animal cruelty but slaughtering a cow and eating it isn't , why?
    This is just like the argument with the dolphins that get caught in the tuna nets and die and everyone makes a huge deal about, what about the tuna?