Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000)

Time to Get Jacked, Black China Labs Style! - Testers Wanted

Straight Jacked Testers - Apply Here!

Introduction - Read me first!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6910571

Conditions

BLACK CHINA LABS will be choosing 3 experienced members to do a detailed log of their experiences with STRAIGHT JACKED: Fruit punch (bb.com exclusive flavor!). Each tester chosen will be required to maintain consistent eating and training habits for the duration of the log. it is MANDATORY that each tester provide information on their diet and training routine for each day that Straight Jacked is used. The duration of the log will last until all servings of Straight Jacked are finished.

Restrictions

-Testers muster be 18 years of age or older. Each candidate may be required to show proof of age.

-Testers must NOT have any medical condition. If you currently have any medical conditions, you DO NOT QUALIFY.

-Testers must NOT add additional supplements to their pre/intra-workout routine.

-Testers must NOT test this supplement while officially testing any other supplements.

-Open to CANADA/US residents ONLY.

Disclaimer: By filling out an application , you agree to ALL conditions and DO NOT fall short of ANY restrictions indicated. DO NOT POST AN APPLICATION IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE ABOVE CAREFULLY.

Application:

Height:
    Weight:
    Training experience:
    Current Training Schedule (as much detail as possible):
    Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):
    Current Diet Routine (as much detail as possible):
    Short Term Goal:
    Long Term Goal:
    Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Good luck to all who apply!

Last edited by muscle mania malky; 01-31-2008 at 02:38 PM.
    dogs are forever in the push-up position.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    c'mon ladies, step up and roll the dice, great product for testing right here.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great opportunity here! Each tester chosen will be getting the BB.com EXCLUSIVE flavor, Fruit Punch!

BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They also get t-shirt with slogan of choice.
    Black China Labs
    US Division
    www.blackchinalabs.com

Look for us on Bodybuilding.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcl/bcl.htm

Don't forget sign up for newsletter
    http://www.blackchinalabs.com/contactus.html

Check us out on MySpace
    www.myspace.com/blackchinalabs

Originally Posted by BCLabs View Post
    They also get t-shirt with slogan of choice.
    wowzers!

San, I don't think you could possibly be any more generous.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im more of a blue razz fan...

BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    im more of a blue razz fan...
    Yeah, we do test for that sometime next month, but we want do flavor that exclusive bb.com now.
    Black China Labs
    US Division
    www.blackchinalabs.com

Check us out on MySpace

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, we do test for that sometime next month, but we want do flavor that exclusive bb.com now.
    well that works better for me anyways...

shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow...I wish I could...but I'm booked for logs right now, there gonna be more chances right?
    Currently logging BCS Labs Elastiflex and AEN IntraStack: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107204261

Originally Posted by shardsofglass View Post
    Wow...I wish I could...but I'm booked for logs right now, there gonna be more chances right?
    always.

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    looks like a pretty good ingredient list right therrr
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Originally Posted by shardsofglass View Post
    You know we do more chance.

Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    well that works better for me anyways...
    Good.

Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    looks like a pretty good ingredient list right therrr
    Thank.
    Black China Labs
    US Division
    www.blackchinalabs.com

Check us out on MySpace

shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by muscle mania malky View Post
    always.
    That's what I'm talking about!!
    Currently logging BCS Labs Elastiflex and AEN IntraStack: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107204261

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when the final date/picks being annoucned?
    sounds awesome. I want to apply

Originally Posted by mrkdrt View Post
    when the final date/picks being annoucned?
    sounds awesome. I want to apply
    Final apps due on Feb 9th and we go pick weekend and then Feb 11th annouce testers.
    Black China Labs
    US Division
    www.blackchinalabs.com

Check us out on MySpace

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be logging pSARM, but good luck to all of the testers. Got my shirts in today (only won one of them, but got all three!)

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Crossin my fingers

Application:

Sex: M
    Height: 5?10?
    Weight: 154lbs
    Training experience: Been training for sports for 5 years.. Focusing in on building up my body for one year
    Current Training Schedule (as much detail as possible):
    MWF workout:
    For 2 weeks I have 2 sets of workouts (full body) ? workout A and Workout B. For two weeks, the schedule is this: M- workout A, W ? B, F ? A, M ? B, W ? A, F ? B.
    A and B workout same muscle groups, but different exercises, as in on A ill do squats, B I?ll do Leg press, etc.
    Both are full body ? include: Lats, middle back, traps, chest, core, hams, glutes, quads, calves. All compound except calves.
    After these two weeks I?ll keep alternating. (After 4 weeks I make 2 new WO?s with new exercises)
    Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):
    ON: 100%whey, 100% casein, Optimen, Fish oil, Flax seed oil
    supplements direct CM
    Current Diet Routine (as much detail as possible):
    Solid every 3 hrs, 2-3 shakes a day on non-training days, 3-4 shakes on training days
    A Day: ~160g protein (chicken mostly), ~400g Carbs, ~80g fats - ~3300Cals
    1.5-2Gal water/day
    Short Term Goal: Gain 10 lbs by May 1, 2008 (maintain or increase no more than 1% BF)
    Long Term Goal: Sit at 180lbs cut.
    Just recently got into more supplements than proteins, so history doesn?t go too far back. Took CM for 2 months (about up on what I have), been taking whey for over 2 years, casein for one. Two months ago had bulk powders of BCAAs, AAKG and Beta-Ala. About 6 months, used up the big tub of NO-Xplode.
    Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    Never done a log, but its good a time to start as any! As for reviews.. Just done by word of mouth.. I'm sure you've heard

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    I'll be logging pSARM, but good luck to all of the testers. Got my shirts in today (only won one of them, but got all three!)
    Aren't you lucky.. lol. What you think?
    Black China Labs
    US Division
    www.blackchinalabs.com

Check us out on MySpace

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    What happen to name Pulling Pud Pete?
    Black China Labs
    US Division
    www.blackchinalabs.com

Check us out on MySpace

rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Woot! Lets do this people!!!

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What happen to name Pulling Pud Pete?
    Who? You must be talking about another person

Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    Who? You must be talking about another person
    LOL
    Black China Labs
    US Division
    www.blackchinalabs.com

Check us out on MySpace

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aren't you lucky.. lol. What you think?
    They're pretty sweet shirts. I appreciate it. I will wear them while using EPH hardcore sometime.

blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Sex: M

Height: 5-10

Weight: 199

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible):I played football in college and was very serious about training. When my playing days were done, I took a few years off. 8 years of mandatory training had taken its toll on me mentally. I've been back in the game for about 2 years now and am doing it because it is something that I love and enjoy, and not because it is something that I am required to do.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    Day 1:upper body
    Day 2:lower body
    Day 3:cardio
    Day 4: upper
    Day 5:lower
    Day 6 Cardio
    repeat

2 days on, 1 day off. I am have been doing the Lee Hayward program (with a few modifications) for about 9 months. It is 4 different programs and you do each program for three weeks. The constant changes in exercises, reps, and sets have kept me from hitting any real plateaus on the last 4-5 months. For those of you that are unfamiliar with this workout, more information can be found at: www.leehayward.com

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    Varies but I do the stairstepper, outdoor running, t-mill running, rowing, and HIIT training.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):
    SizeON - intra
    Extend - intra
    Cytolean in the AM
    ON Pro Complex - as needed
    Torrent - post

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    Being a teacher and a parent, I am on a tight schedule, so my diet hardly ever changes.
    6AM-6 egg whites, yogurt
    8AM-protein shake
    10AM-Fruit and nuts
    Noon-either a ham/cheese/wheat sandwich with fruit and cottage cheese or leftovers from the night before
    2PM- Chicken breast/simple carbs
    5PM-Torrent shake
    6PM- steak/fish/chicken meal
    9PM- cottage cheese

Short Term Goal: Recomp to a solid 188

Long Term Goal:10% BF at 200lbs

Animal Pump, SP 250, GM, WF, GG, Orange Triad, Now Adam, LX 2.0, JW/BAM, Mass FX.Hyperdrol, NOS Ether, Bulk Mono, ST/Storm, Cytolean, RPM, Redline, Basic Cuts, R4W

Past/Current Logs:
    NOS Ether: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3635111
    Mass FX/Hyperdrol: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1110141
    Lean Xtreme 2.0: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4638423
    Morph: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5629611
    Ultra Peptide 2.0 : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6281111
    2Shredded: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6621661

If chosen, I will be able to start this log on 1/7/2008 or when I receive it.

Great app to you guy. Let keep them come in.
    Black China Labs
    US Division
    www.blackchinalabs.com

Check us out on MySpace

blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great app to you guy. Let keep them come in.
    I think that jibberish was directed at me

Thanks San

I am baaack. Did you miss me? great to see some applications come in!

Originally Posted by muscle mania malky View Post
    I am baaack. Did you miss me? great to see some applications come in!
    never knew you were gone........

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cant wait to see some feed back......specially on taste good luck applicants!
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete