runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50)

body fat testing

So in nov I had my bf tested and it was 17%...but I don't know what this specific thing they used is called. I've read some articles here but can't put a name to it...they punched in abunch of #'s IE wt, amnt of exercise , etc. then there was this INfra red thing??? put on my bicep. and the side of it. some how that is suppose to be it. so I asked them to do it with calipers and somehow they're new calipers are broken and in for repair ..for the past 3 months. I really wanted to compare the 2 since I have been trying to lower my bf%...but does any one know what that is called or the accuracy of them?

pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pologod05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im going to guess its called inaccurate. i dont know the official name, but usually a single location IR test tells you very little. you can get some decent calipers online from the store here for $15 or so. id say its worth it.

mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mass73 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bioelectrical impedepence i think its called... not that accurate

joe48083 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    buy some calipers, they are cheap and somewhat accurate. I got the accu-measure ones and they seem to work well.

runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50) runninmom will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy

I do have the calipers but just haven't had some one due the points I can't reach. I was thinking of having one of the trainers do that for me but thought they would have theirs fixed by now. Mine are plastic and probably not as good as theirs but theirs aren't good at all to me right now. UGH! Thanks for the input!

ab28408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ab28408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ab28408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah definitely - if thats you in your avatar - you're def not 17% BF. LMAO!

You're pretty cut.