Thread: Bulk?

hookie214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulk?

I have decided to put on some weight and get my strength up for the tail end of this winter, before i begin cutting in the spring. I have stopped doing cardio all together, and i lift around days a week. Should I alter the amount of days im working out, and start doing cardio again? Also what and how should i be eating during this bulk stage?

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    during bulking stage it is sill important to do a little bit of cardio. not with intention to burn too many calories, but to exercise the most important muscle in your body...your heart.