Professional Amateur MrBeattyJr's Avatar
    MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

High Calorie Foods... whats good? (+ 1 more question)

I'm trying to find some high calorie foods but everything i find is always high in fat or chlosterol any suggestions?

also, lately it feels like my body is craving something, not really sure what though, im starting to think is not enough or having almost no fat in your diet a bad thing?....

my diet tends to consist of tuna, chicken tenderloin, turkey breast, chicken breast, applesauce, bananas, corn and green beans, rice, baked beans, whey, skim milk, water, and juice (and honey post workout)

i probably have about 300-400 grams of protien a day and at most 10-15 grams of fat a day.

I had mt bodyfat measued at 4% and lately if I don't eat every hour i start to feel light headed and painfully hungry, but ive also never trained this intense (new pic soon)

pos rep for pos information
    People who compete on stage are a bunch of posers... hah im funny

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    10-15 grams of fat a day!!! that is so unhealthy!!!!
    yes high calorie foods are high in fat because fat is 9 cal/g instead of 4. fat is not going to make you fat, it is just more calories...and important calories at that.
    i highly recommend you increase your fat intake because you are doing more harm than good with that clean of a diet.
    if you are worried about sat fat, then invest in some natural pb, nuts, avocado, salmon and other healthy fats.

BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrBeattyJr View Post
    I'm trying to find some high calorie foods but everything i find is always high in fat or chlosterol any suggestions?

also, lately it feels like my body is craving something, not really sure what though, im starting to think is not enough or having almost no fat in your diet a bad thing?....

my diet tends to consist of tuna, chicken tenderloin, turkey breast, chicken breast, applesauce, bananas, corn and green beans, rice, baked beans, whey, skim milk, water, and juice (and honey post workout)

i probably have about 300-400 grams of protien a day and at most 10-15 grams of fat a day.

I had mt bodyfat measued at 4% and lately if I don't eat every hour i start to feel light headed and painfully hungry, but ive also never trained this intense (new pic soon)

pos rep for pos information

10-15 grams of fat a day? You're seriously depriving yourself. I tend to eat that much PER MEAL. Fat is an absolute necessity.
    Palo Alto Labs
    ryan@paloaltolabs.com

"This statement is the idea and opinion of me. It in no way represents the opinions or beliefs of Palo Alto Labs, nor does it serve as medical advice."

MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeattyJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by willldabeast View Post
    10-15 grams of fat a day!!! that is so unhealthy!!!!
    yes high calorie foods are high in fat because fat is 9 cal/g instead of 4. fat is not going to make you fat, it is just more calories...and important calories at that.
    i highly recommend you increase your fat intake because you are doing more harm than good with that clean of a diet.
    if you are worried about sat fat, then invest in some natural pb, nuts, avocado, salmon and other healthy fats.
    great input!... ive never researched fat before, maybe i should look around or do a different thread to find out the difference between all these different fats mono, sat, unsat, trans, regular etc

First Prime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) First Prime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) First Prime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) First Prime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) First Prime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) First Prime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) First Prime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only foods I can think of that are calorie dense have fat in them or are all fat themselves.

Fats are healthy.

I know some great bodybuilders who prescribe low fat diets.

I have been following Dorian Yates training philosophy now. He also uses a low fat diet. I like his training but hate his diet.

I like more fat and less carbs.

Try cutting your carbs in half and increasing your healthy fats.

Cook your eggs and chicken or meats in olive oil.

Put peanut butter on some toast and in some oats.

Take 2 tablespoons Flax oil or Udo's oil a day.

Eat nuts.

BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^ yea, I was gonna mention cooking foods with olive oil, plus eat some natty peanut butter
    Overrating the Underrated
    49ers/Lakers/USC/Dodgers/Kings
    ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰

BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cheese
    Eggs
    Milk
    Steak

EAT AWAY!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrBeattyJr View Post
    great input!... ive never researched fat before, maybe i should look around or do a different thread to find out the difference between all these different fats mono, sat, unsat, trans, regular etc
    you should

a good diet shuold consist of at least 20% healthy fats for many reasons, brain/hormone function ( why you might feel light headed) is the main one

but regardless.. eating some forms of red groud lean meat is great,
    good wild salmon,
    Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
    Whole Eggs,
    Flaxseed,
    Natural Peanut Butter,
    Avacadoes,
    Nuts

do not negate these in your diet, top ur salads with Olive Oil, eat almonds when your on the go.. mix flaxseed into a nightly protein shake or some natural peanut butter to go on a sandwich, in ur sweet potatoes etc etc

this is essential for your body, your diet is in check just top it off with healthy fats and you will start to see some good gains in the gym as well

thanks! looks like I'm going to have to try this out