ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz

IDS Creatine Titrate vs monohydrate

After a search, I did not find this question addressed.
    I get some bad intestinal problems from regular monohydrate and basically cannot take it any more.
    Has anyone else, who has the same problems, tried the IDS Creatine Titrate?
    If so, how were the results and did it alleviate the intestinal problems?

Thanks guys.
    As a new mod in this section, I'll try to learn more from you guys.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If your looking for a creatine substitute, try V-12 by SANN. It works better than regular creatine without the bloat. It also contains NAG, AKG, and Nitro-Arginine so you get a nice combo. I'm currently using it now and like the results. Much better pump and some nice strength increases. If your a new mod here then I congratulate you. I know howe much of an asset you are on the steroid boards.
    Last edited by Bobo; 11-02-2002 at 01:08 PM.

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Bobo
    If your looking for a creatine substitute, try V-12 by SANN. It works better than regular creatine without the bloat. It also contains NO2 so you get a nice combo. I'm currently using it now and like the results. Much better pump and some nice strength increases. If your a new mod here then I congratulate you. I know howe much of an asset you are on the steroid boards.
    Nice to hear your thoughts on this Bobo.

Hey CTG, Congrats man! You've always been a big help to me and many others.

Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I got the ingredients mixed up but I corrected it.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Thanks guys
    I'm gonna try to become more knowledgeable about some of the new supps, I'll leave the PH's to the guys who use them, but there are some really good new supps on the market that I know I'm overlooking.

Bump this for any evening person with experience with the original question.
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by ctgblue
    Thanks guys
    I'm gonna try to become more knowledgeable about some of the new supps, I'll leave the PH's to the guys who use them, but there are some really good new supps on the market that I know I'm overlooking.

Bump this for any evening person with experience with the original question.
    I have tried creatine titrate and quite liked it. I'm now on V12 and I like it the best. I'm getting good results from it and i recomend it. It gives you good pumps, strenght but no bloating or stomach discomfort whatsoever.

Turbonod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used the Titrate its really good stuff, but after experiencing the power of arginine (NO2) Im definatly gonna start using V12 creatine. I hear its the best.

DawggieDawg69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As i went to the store yesterday to buy v12 but the guy said he is sellin out to fast....so i bought Creatine Titrate by IDS and it tastes so good.

CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    would taking creatine titrate and arganine have similar effects to v12?

Thanks guys, when I go back into a bulking phase I'll definitely try it.
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000)
    V12 is a good product!Give it a try, the pumps are great!

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will try it too.

U of R Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anyone who tried V12 also tried Swole? I haven't heard anyone who has used both give a synopsis about which is better...Any results would be appreciated. Thanks again.
    Anything worth doing is never easy...

jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use AST micronized cretine, but I've heard good things about V12 also. I'm going to to try the NO2 "homebrew" with argenine+OJ and see what happens. But as soon as I run out of these (creatine & argenine) it looks like I'll try V12 as well.

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by U of R Man
    Has anyone who tried V12 also tried Swole? I haven't heard anyone who has used both give a synopsis about which is better...Any results would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Swole contains Tricreatine Citrate, Trimethylglycine, glycocyamine and glucuronolactone.

V-12 contains Tricreatine malate, betaine-glycocyamine, n-acetly-glutamine, taurine and arginine alpha ketoglutarate. betaine-glycocyamine are combined in specific ratios so your endogenous creatine production is enhanced. It is speculated that when you take in supplemental creatine, your natural production slows down or stops. This two compounds need to be in specific ratios in order for betaine to donate enough methyl groups....glycyamine also increases glucuse up take, leading to better creatine phosphate in skeletal muscles.

NAG, you may be thinking it is only one gram, but combined with taurine, and tricreatine malate it makes a world of difference. NAG, has also been used to increase mental acuity in 1 gram dosages. It is a more stable glutamine compound and does not get eaten up by the gut as much as other forms of glutamine...would more be better, possibly, but 1 gram does work. Then of course taurine is included as it helps with the transportation of aids the movement of potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium in and out of cells and thus helps generate nerve impulses. It has cell-volumizing effects and insulin-mimicking properties. It has also been shown to aid in cardio vascular health.

Then there is arginine alpha ketoglutarate....it is a direct precursor to nitric oxide and NO, helps increase blood flow and nutrient delivery...so V12 goes beyond creatine...it is a cell volumizing and performance enhancing formula. So overall you have a very extremely potent product.

V12 is just better.

Nice post antonio. So where are people getting this for the best price? Is bb.com selling it?

Originally posted by windwords7
    Nice post antonio. So where are people getting this for the best price? Is bb.com selling it?
    Try either 1 fast dot com or d p s nutrition dot com

I beleive they are the cheapest.

The difference between those and BB.com is only a couple of bucks. I'll buy it here to help support the boards. Thats what keeps these up and running.
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Originally posted by ctgblue
    The difference between those and BB.com is only a couple of bucks. I'll buy it here to help support the boards. Thats what keeps these up and running.
    This answers my question about wether bb.com is selling it