drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500)

Question how to get only middle abs

what exercise to get abs only in the middle of the stomatch, cuz the exercise i do give me side abs too, thank you

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Red looks good on you.

it's a good addiction Muscle-T-17yrs's Avatar
    Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when u do sit ups or crunches with your feet wide (say abt shoulder distance) and ur knees, it targets the middle line of the abs ... keeping feet and knees togther targets overall but mainly the side part of the abs...

so when u do crunches or sit ups keep the feet and knees wide not too wide though
    "Your food should be your medicine and your medicine should be your food"

"Training is nothing, WILL is everything"

"a religious person says, "i don't know." and is content to place god in that gap of knowledge. a scientist says, "i don't know." and then seeks out the answer."

GOALS: To get my...

Forearms: 35cm (14inch)
    Biceps/Tricep: 45cm (17.5 inch)
    Calves: 47cm (18inch)

APRIL 9TH 2009 - THE SHOW DOWN !!

drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Muscle-T-17yrs View Post
    when u do sit ups or crunches with your feet wide (say abt shoulder distance) and ur knees, it targets the middle line of the abs ... keeping feet and knees togther targets overall but mainly the side part of the abs...

so when u do crunches or sit ups keep the feet and knees wide not too wide though
    ok thanks ill try this

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can't target ONLY your middle abs.

Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle-T-17yrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Berserk13 View Post
    You can't target ONLY your middle abs.
    i never said it ONLY targets the middle....it does the whole ab region but more EMPHASIS is stressed in the middle part of the abs...youll see, do it for about 1month ull notice how deep the middle line cut will get

"a religious person says, "i don't know." and is content to place god in that gap of knowledge. a scientist says, "i don't know." and then seeks out the answer."

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i never said it ONLY targets the middle....it does the whole ab region but more EMPHASIS is stressed in the middle part of the abs...youll see, do it for about 1month ull notice how deep the middle line cut will get
    My post was directed at the O/P, not you.

scottie1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottie1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottie1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottie1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottie1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just a note, you wont actually SEE the cut unless u have low b/f:P haha
    My rule to weightlifting: Lift till your muscles EXPLODE.....then do 3 more reps..:D:P

Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by drinkingRhum View Post
    what exercise to get abs only in the middle of the stomatch, cuz the exercise i do give me side abs too, thank you
    you've got red on you...
    " I DO come from the land down under, where the beer flows and everyone chunders "

bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Really?

Ok...What targets upper and what targets lower? I once knew but 4 got. Somewhere floating around this site was a list of all the ab exercises and what they targeted.

Originally Posted by Berserk13 View Post
    My post was directed at the O/P, not you.
    oh ok too shay, but just thought id give my 2 cents anyway

Originally Posted by scottie1215 View Post
    just a note, you wont actually SEE the cut unless u have low b/f:P haha
    yes true...but even when ya got fat on ya if u stick ur fingers in the middle of the abs they will sink in a few centimtres showing how deep it goes hehe

Originally Posted by bassing68 View Post
    Really?

Ok...What targets upper and what targets lower? I once knew but 4 got. Somewhere floating around this site was a list of all the ab exercises and what they targeted.
    any sort of ab exercise targets the whole ab region, but certain exercise place more emphasis on upper/lower/oblique etc...

crunches = more on upper and middle
    leg lifts = more lower/ sides and obliques
    twist exercises = more sides and obliques

Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL Good movie saun of the dead

Originally Posted by Demon-seven View Post
    LOL Good movie saun of the dead
    isnt it shawn of the dead? funny movie though