minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

taking liver protection during PH cycle may decrease a high conversion orally

i'm doing a ph cycle but i'm not sure if should i continue using milk thistle since some experts like big cat says prtecting your liver will cause this,he says is better to do it post cycle,anyone can tell me their own experience since some people start to protect the liver during cycles,what is the best choice,during or after?

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by minicooban
    i'm doing a ph cycle but i'm not sure if should i continue using milk thistle since some experts like big cat says prtecting your liver will cause this,he says is better to do it post cycle,anyone can tell me their own experience since some people start to protect the liver during cycles,what is the best choice,during or after?
    u might wanna check the dark side of the forums, thats the steriods section, i would ave thought to use it during the cycle as well (not that iv evr done ph or roids), i take milk thistle everyday due 2 i take alot of tablets anyway. if cat said that, it might be true, check in the steriod section
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by reflexions
    u might wanna check the dark side of the forums, thats the steriods section, i would ave thought to use it during the cycle as well (not that iv evr done ph or roids), i take milk thistle everyday due 2 i take alot of tablets anyway. if cat said that, it might be true, check in the steriod section
    well,my quest was not about steroids it was about ph,and if you put something about ph in steroid forum they dont reply,this forum is for ph as well

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well,my quest was not about steroids it was about ph,and if you put something about ph in steroid forum they dont reply,this forum is for ph as well
    anything that shuts down natural production of testoterone, & that are illegal, are usually considered drugs, not supplements, perhaps no1s read it yet, if u write ur going to start a steriod cycle, im sure people will jump to ansew the question, this is only a sugestion!!!

Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000)
    I take liver protection on any cycle of anything oral at all. Period.
    Let's go WAY out on a limb here and say that you know up front that taking liver protection will cost you 10% (an outrageous number, but it doesn't matter) of your gains. Why in the world would you NOT take it? You can get more of whatever you're running and do another cycle in the future. Your liver is a resilient organ, but is putting it in unnecessary jeopardy really worth the extra 10% (again, an OUTRAGEOUS number)? Let's say you run a hardcore steroid stack part of which is an oral like Anavar for 8 weeks and gain 20 pounds without liver protection, are you really going to jeopardize your liver for those extra 2 pounds (10%)? If you answer yes, you have no business running anything as you will undoubtedly kill yourself in the near future. Take the liver protection and be happy about doing so. Your health just isn't worth it!
    Good luck!
    GG
    If you can't enjoy yourself while you do it, then don't do it.

Voted "Chief Inquisitor" by 4 out of 5 dentists who rant.

265 here I come! Again.

Ah_Ha! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ah_Ha! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ah_Ha! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ah_Ha! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ah_Ha! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ah_Ha! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ah_Ha! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ah_Ha! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ah_Ha! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ah_Ha! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ah_Ha! is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Once again, top-notch advice from GG. Great perspective. It shouldn't be looked at in any other way. 'Tis a VERY important organ indeed.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Front load and take immdietly after cycle. Typical ph lengths will not hurt ur liver enough where u need milk thistle on cycle.

Originally Posted by Growin Guns
    I take liver protection on any cycle of anything oral at all. Period.
    Let's go WAY out on a limb here and say that you know up front that taking liver protection will cost you 10% (an outrageous number, but it doesn't matter) of your gains. Why in the world would you NOT take it? You can get more of whatever you're running and do another cycle in the future. Your liver is a resilient organ, but is putting it in unnecessary jeopardy really worth the extra 10% (again, an OUTRAGEOUS number)? Let's say you run a hardcore steroid stack part of which is an oral like Anavar for 8 weeks and gain 20 pounds without liver protection, are you really going to jeopardize your liver for those extra 2 pounds (10%)? If you answer yes, you have no business running anything as you will undoubtedly kill yourself in the near future. Take the liver protection and be happy about doing so. Your health just isn't worth it!
    Good luck!
    GG
    totaly agree, but 2 some people 2lbs mean the world, how about saw palmetto, can dis reduce gains? anyhow great post

Red face

totaly agree, but 2 some people 2lbs mean the world, how about saw palmetto, can dis reduce gains? anyhow great post
    think of it as this, wen ur having sex, u put a ruber joney on as ur about 2 com, this wont nesacelary protect u! dis is a really stupid thing to say, sory couldnt resist
    Last edited by reflexions; 02-07-2006 at 09:27 AM.

agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

think of it as this, wen ur having sex, u put a ruber joney on as ur about 2 com, this wont nesacelary protect u! dis is a really stupid thing to say, sory couldnt resist
    Hewked on foniks werked for me dood!!

<sigh>
    My transformation thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=700900

thanx to everybody but still i need more opinions on this

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also depends on your lifestyle, recreational drugs, high polluted atmosphere, alcholol, certain medications, ec, excessive inslin spiking, diet low in fats and cholesterol, etc can all put additonal strain on the liver.

Originally Posted by Guardian
    Also depends on your lifestyle, recreational drugs, high polluted atmosphere, alcholol, certain medications, ec, excessive inslin spiking, diet low in fats and cholesterol, etc can all put additonal strain on the liver.
    well,let me tell u that i'm the cleanest person,i have never drink alcohol at all not even socially,i always drink water and skim milk,no juice or sodas that spike my sugar,my total cholesterol is 115,i eat very healthy and low in saturated fats,so i guess wont be a problem my first PH cycle

pat arnold in training superset's Avatar
    superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    listen to GG hes a real smart guy...

liver protectant is a necessity for any PH(or steroid) pre,during, and post cycle (esp. if it is oral)

i think i also read a study where milk thistle did not effect androgen receptor effectiveness however i cant find @ the moment.

saw plametto on the otherhand u could take post cycle only unless ur prone to prostate problems or ur over 30 because it can negatively effect ur gains (debatable though)

**personally my number one priority is my health so i take a light dose of saw palmetto and heavy dosed milk thistle on and off cycle just because i want to be safe. ive done 2 cycles and almost done with a 3rd cycle and ive seen amazing gains. worry about ur PCT and train/eat ur ass off and ull be fine

*RZO

Originally Posted by superset
    listen to GG hes a real smart guy...

liver protectant is a necessity for any PH(or steroid) pre,during, and post cycle (esp. if it is oral)

i think i also read a study where milk thistle did not effect androgen receptor effectiveness however i cant find @ the moment.

saw plametto on the otherhand u could take post cycle only unless ur prone to prostate problems or ur over 30 because it can negatively effect ur gains (debatable though)

**personally my number one priority is my health so i take a light dose of saw palmetto and heavy dosed milk thistle on and off cycle just because i want to be safe. ive done 2 cycles and almost done with a 3rd cycle and ive seen amazing gains. worry about ur PCT and train/eat ur ass off and ull be fine

*RZO
    thanx bro,and dont worry i already have my pct well disigned by an expert,i train hard and i'm eating more calories a day so my gains in part will be thanks to my food

well,let me tell u that i'm the cleanest person,i have never drink alcohol at all not even socially,i always drink water and skim milk,no juice or sodas that spike my sugar,my total cholesterol is 115,i eat very healthy and low in saturated fats,so i guess wont be a problem my first PH cycle
    why dont you try talking to an ifbb pro in the forums, they might be able to help