austinnott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how do i stop puking suppliments????????????

ok today was my first day getting back into lifting after a 6month break, and im going hard core. im stacking endothil-cr, no-explode, offcycle, gakic, carnosine, cell-tch, and cell-mass, and a strong healthy diet. anyways i started with legs today hardcore took all the suppliment acording to the directions and halfway through my work out i puked them all up! i finished my workout strong though. my question is how do i keep from puking up my suppliments from again???? i took them 30min before hand like the directions said, so whats up?????

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    first off you need to finish up those supps and never buy them again !!!

If I were taking those crap supps, I'd be throwing up too.

Spend more time reading the reviews on here and you'll learn fast

Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destined4Nothin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just waiting to hear the muscletech comments come out on this one.lol

But, what you could try doing is not taking so many supplements at once, there could be conflicting ingredients causing problems.

Or try to workout with less intensity, you could be pushing yourself to hard, try it untill you know your tolerence level, or breaking point so to call it.

Hope this helps
    "He that cannot endure the bad will not live to see the good"

- I may not be an Expert, But hopefully I can help through experience -

AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    agree you are puking becasue you are taking too many supplements plus they are crap.

Zoot34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do the same thing! Gotta love leg day! Whats the point of taking cell-tech and cell mass? Too many stimulants maybe? Ive puked after leg day on no supps...At least you got in an abs exercise!

BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillCutting is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You mean Gakic can make you gack???
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fears path, and only I will remain." -Paul Atreides

An exactly 2:1 mixture of science and bull****.

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Originally Posted by austinnott
    ok today was my first day getting back into lifting after a 6month break, and im going hard core. im stacking endothil-cr, no-explode, offcycle, gakic, carnosine, cell-tch, and cell-mass, and a strong healthy diet. anyways i started with legs today hardcore took all the suppliment acording to the directions and halfway through my work out i puked them all up! i finished my workout strong though. my question is how do i keep from puking up my suppliments from again???? i took them 30min before hand like the directions said, so whats up?????
    LOL, If I wasted that much money I would be puking too.
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KeyHAWK
    LOL, If I wasted that much money I would be puking too.
    That's along the lines of what I was thinking too.

AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    keep the NO-Expolde. I personally love it.

austinnott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well tommorrow im doin chest and im gunna try taking them an hour before i workout instead of 30min let them digest. but didnt feel sick, it felt like pukin at a crosscountry meet. and actually i felt great all the way through my my workout and the pump was just crazy. i got the stack from novembers isue of Muscle & Fittness, and they discribed pretty well on what they did, so i dunno about the suppliments conflicting, cuz arnold took a truck load of stuff and he came out fine i guess. but who knows ill see what happens tommorrow and report back- peace

Tellin' it like it is sublimejeh's Avatar
    sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok first of all whyyy would you take any of those supplements...

endothil cr is nothing butt green tomato extract and gree tea extract for a wopping 60 dollars- dont even need it

everyone knows celltech is a joke- try a micronized creatine alternitive instead

cellmass is over priced- try omega thunder instead

offcycle is very unecessary... expecially if your ON cycle

no xplode is good as long as u didnt pay over 30 bucks for it

and gakic is just unecessary and expensive
    Justinh@shredded-rx.com

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What was the total amount of fluid you mixed all this stuff into? When you quickly fill your stomach with too much volume, it becomes irritated and you will vomit / puke everything out. The more, when you start exercizing with a completely filled stomach, because exerzise adds to the irritation.

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if ur taking tabs with food, sit down, & let ur food digest, dont consume alot of water with ur meal, this only dilutes stomach acids, & wont be able 2 digest, leave it for halk an hour,

& dont take to many at once
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

I have got just what the doctor ordered. click me
    "Work every day to dominate your opponent. We have an opponent in this state that we will work 365 days a year to dominate. That is our goal."
    -- Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama | January 4, 2007

After winning the super bowl in 1966 a reporter asked coach Vince Lombardi "So coach, how does it feel to be the best football team in the world?" Coach Lombardi replied, "I don't know we haven't played Alabama yet."

Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got a cork?
    If you can't enjoy yourself while you do it, then don't do it.

Voted "Chief Inquisitor" by 4 out of 5 dentists who rant.

265 here I come! Again.