Reaper56441 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine, Loading Phase necessary?

Well I just got some Creatine Monohydrate and L-Glutamine powder for the first time today, and I just completed my workout, my question is, is the loading phase necessary to a creatine cycle? Also should I mix the glutamine powders, creatine, and gatorade powder all in one or separate the glutamine and creatine?
    Mixed Martial Artist
    Current Weight-175
    Current Bench-285 | Target Bench-345
    Current Squat-435 | Target Squat-495
    Current Clean-225 | Target Clean 290

Tired of being lied to resurrected's Avatar
    resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000)
    IMHO the loading is not neccesary. It may allow you to feel the results a bit quicker, but I can do 4 grams a day after a workout and get pumped after a week.
    I would try it both ways to see how you respond.
    As for mixing, well the verdict on glutamine is many around here think it is useless. I have read that mixing the two can give you the explosive ****s. You can try it to see how you react to it. I used to use glutamine before bed and at rise. But have since stopped using saw no real results.

B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IMO there's no reason not to do the loading phase. It get's your body to its saturation point faster and creatine monohydrate is cheap as dirt as it is, not like you need to worry about saving money. I personally notice an increase in strength durring a loading phase with creatine also.

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)
    i agree with "ressurected". IMO the loading phase is absolutly not necessary.

Reaper56441 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another Creatine question, should I be taking it on my days that I train in MMA (Tues/Thurs/Sun) and my Off day(Sat)? If so, any specific time of the day I should. I'd probably think that on the MMA days it'd be best to take it after practice.
    Mixed Martial Artist
    Current Weight-175
    Current Bench-285 | Target Bench-345
    Current Squat-435 | Target Squat-495
    Current Clean-225 | Target Clean 290

tiredofhaters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Reaper56441 View Post
    Another Creatine question, should I be taking it on my days that I train in MMA (Tues/Thurs/Sun) and my Off day(Sat)? If so, any specific time of the day I should. I'd probably think that on the MMA days it'd be best to take it after practice.
    Creatine must be taken every day no matter what and yes after prac. should do. Make sure you drink lots of water though during the day everyday.

civic57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civic57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is anyone as surprised as I am that creatine (Cr) actually works? In the beginning I swore it was a scam like most supplements but the studies continue to back it up. It actually increases muscle Cr content therefore improving performance AND it increases lean mass. Literally amazing. I bet the extra Cr inside of the fiber triggers a growth pathway much like working out would convert CrP --> Cr and trigger growth.

PRO_FORMANCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRO_FORMANCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRO_FORMANCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRO_FORMANCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRO_FORMANCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRO_FORMANCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRO_FORMANCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRO_FORMANCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRO_FORMANCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRO_FORMANCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) PRO_FORMANCE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by reaper56441 View Post
    well i just got some creatine monohydrate and l-glutamine powder for the first time today, and i just completed my workout, my question is, is the loading phase necessary to a creatine cycle? Also should i mix the glutamine powders, creatine, and gatorade powder all in one or separate the glutamine and creatine?
    i have never really felt creatine loading is needed, others may argue the fact but it really comes down to personal opinion. Are they flavorless, there was a time where i would take micronized creatine mono flavorless and glutamine flavorless right into my protein shake but i changed that up now. Let us know what you decide to choose but loadings not 100% necessary, what creatine did you buy?

B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "My Style Is Impetuous. My Defense Is Impregnable, And I'm Just Ferocious. I Want Your Heart".