unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Does cooking make you real tired and exhausted?

Hello all: I have a question for you. Does cooking your diet foods, and measuring them into cups, ounces, grams, etc. make you real tired? This happens to me. As i have to cook my own baked chickens, green veggetables, fruit-salad, rice, etc. shakes, etc. i get so tired from preparing my meals, that this itself blocks and hinders my exercise routines

unsoberx
    "It is nature that sets off in one class those who are chiefly intellectual, in another those who are marked by muscular strength and temperament, and in a third those who are distinguished in neither one way or the other, but show only mediocrity. The last-named represents the great majority." -The Antichrist, Sect 57

baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow, really. Try preparing food after your workout [scarcasm]

l1fth4rd is just really nice. (+1000) l1fth4rd is just really nice. (+1000) l1fth4rd is just really nice. (+1000) l1fth4rd is just really nice. (+1000) l1fth4rd is just really nice. (+1000) l1fth4rd is just really nice. (+1000) l1fth4rd is just really nice. (+1000) l1fth4rd is just really nice. (+1000) l1fth4rd is just really nice. (+1000) l1fth4rd is just really nice. (+1000) l1fth4rd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by baarat View Post
    Wow, really. Try preparing food after your workout [scarcasm]
    Imagine how our mothers and father feel, preparing all the meals for us for years when we were younger, after being at work all day.

lol and no, i don't feel tired, I'm actually excited...because I'm a good cook lol
    Bench 365
    Deadlift 385
    Front Squat 225

Rep back 1k+

unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hello, yeah but i think that cooking is like exercising, i mean after all cooking is a chore like cleaning, washing your car, cleaning the floor, it is a work indeed. I wish i was real rich so i could hire cooking people, to cook my diet meals in a big kitchen. That way i would have ample of energies for every thing else

unsoberx

Originally Posted by 1ManA|2my View Post
    Imagine how our mothers and father feel, preparing all the meals for us for years when we were younger, after being at work all day.

lol and no, i don't feel tired, I'm actually excited...because I'm a good cook lol
    "It is nature that sets off in one class those who are chiefly intellectual, in another those who are marked by muscular strength and temperament, and in a third those who are distinguished in neither one way or the other, but show only mediocrity. The last-named represents the great majority." -The Antichrist, Sect 57

baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 1ManA|2my View Post

Yeah I hear yeah.....I'm a chef myself, and find, especially in the bb community that food/cooking seems to be a nessessary evil for so many.

Inquire about Zapnin SolidSteel86's Avatar
    SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah if you're bad at it.

If you know what you're doing you can do it with less work with better results.

Learn how to cook, but until then here's a cool trick.

Buy a huge thing of chicken breasts
    Pound it a few times with a meat hammer
    Salt with sea salt
    Apply freshly ground pepper liberally, I mean a lot
    Rub both into the meat
    Put each breast in an individual baggie and throw them in the freezer.
    Leave 1-2 baggies in the fridge, when you eat one take one out of the freezer and put it in the fridge.

You have all your prep done days ahead, just throw it on a grill and you're done in 4-5 minutes (depending on your grill).
    I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor. -- Thoreau

First Prime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) First Prime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) First Prime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) First Prime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) First Prime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) First Prime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) First Prime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get totally sick of weighing and measuring all my food.

But if you want the look you got to cook. lol, I just made that up.

Get a calorie counting hand book if you don't already, I like Calorie King.

It has the calorie counts of all kinds of restaurants in it. When you don't feel like cooking, go out to eat for a change.