muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

I need a new split/routine

i have been doing a 1body part a day routine for a while working out monday-friday and i want to try something different because im not seeing any gains since i have not switched it up, can anyone help me out with a new workout routine i can get to the gym seven days a week but i would prefer to workout monday-friday, but if it takes all seven days i will try it as well, thanks a lot!