Page 139 of 152 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,170 of 4543
    commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100) commando2k5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    just took a look at the supplement facts for bsn true mass:

700 calories
    48 grams of Protein
    90 grams of carbs

so good so far, however for supplement gainers you really have to look at the serving size. this is what breaks or makes gainer supplements.

Serving Size: 3 rounded scoops (165g)

your standard normal scoop is about 30 grams, so were talking about 5-6 of those! you need a crap load of this product. when your buying a gainer there's two approaches.

1. make sure that it has alot of proteins and carbs, you need carbs to gain mass
    2. but most importantly you want a small serving size thats able to give you all of those proteins and carbs, the larger the serving size the more product your using up, and the more your gonna need to buy

with the serving size provided by the bsn (the manufactuer) that big bottle only has 16 servings and giving two shakes a day you'll go through this product in a week.
    For more useful information regarding protein supplements please check out my site:
    http://wheyproteinreview.info/

mazzalc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Best Protein Powder For Gaining Muscle??

-------------------------------------------------------------

If you had to pick just ONE protein powder for gaining muscle, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best
    answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take protein, if protein works, or why some protein powders do not work. Just list your absolute favorite protein powder and give your detailed reason.)
    Opti & myofusion
    Dedication

thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    I invite you try my Skip La Cour's Mass Machine MM25 Whey Protein.

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine MM25 Whey Protein

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today

Here's a free pdf file download of my "Best Questions Answered" in my thread in the Bodybuilding.com Forum.
    Updated 11-22-11

Click Here to Download
    Anyone try this kind yet? And if so - any reviews?
    Storm Trooper #19

The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.
    -Joe Paterno

TonyDonetsk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like Syntrax Matrix 5.0 C&C and choco tastes.

Withers1010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Have You Heard..?

Has anyone heard of / tried: DIESEL Diesel Whey Protein -Chocolate New Zealand 100% Isolate (910g) ???

Dude at the Nutrition shop RAVED about it.. talking about the 27g of protein per scoop, no carbs, glutton free, all natural, etc etc. I haven't really heard any reviews?

Thoughts?

NHind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I seem to have hit a plateu! I've been trying to bulk without sacrificing definition, but feel as though my shakes arent giving me enough calories to account for the muscle building as well as the calories burned by my cardio (i enjoying running). Any one know of a mass gainer with a nice high protein content per serving as well as enough carbs to fuel my workouts as well as my runs? (fast and slow release carbs) Cheers!

Jcperry1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jcperry1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jcperry1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jcperry1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jcperry1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jcperry1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jcperry1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jcperry1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jcperry1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jcperry1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jcperry1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NHind1 View Post
    I seem to have hit a plateu! I've been trying to bulk without sacrificing definition, but feel as though my shakes arent giving me enough calories to account for the muscle building as well as the calories burned by my cardio (i enjoying running). Any one know of a mass gainer with a nice high protein content per serving as well as enough carbs to fuel my workouts as well as my runs? (fast and slow release carbs) Cheers!
    Dymatize Elite Mass!! this gainer has set the standard for quality when it comes to ultra-lean mass gainers. Elite Mass contains only the highest quality calories meant to be consumed immediately post-workout or in the morning to quickly put your muscles in an anabolic, lean-muscle building state. Each serving contains around 55 grams of fast and slow assimilating proteins like whey concentrates, whey isolates, egg protein and whole milk & casein proteins spiked with extra BCAAs and glutamine. Elite Mass also contains a special carbohydrate, lipid, vitamin and creatine blend formulated to give your muscles everything they need to rebuild and grow.

NHind1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jcperry1992 View Post
    Dymatize Elite Mass!! this gainer has set the standard for quality when it comes to ultra-lean mass gainers. Elite Mass contains only the highest quality calories meant to be consumed immediately post-workout or in the morning to quickly put your muscles in an anabolic, lean-muscle building state. Each serving contains around 55 grams of fast and slow assimilating proteins like whey concentrates, whey isolates, egg protein and whole milk & casein proteins spiked with extra BCAAs and glutamine. Elite Mass also contains a special carbohydrate, lipid, vitamin and creatine blend formulated to give your muscles everything they need to rebuild and grow.
    appreciate that bro! sounds great i'll look out for it! how is it on value for money? money isnt a huge issue but everyone likes to save the duckets in this day and age! haha sounds expensive? how much is it and how many servings? thanks again!

CRAZED818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SOoo it's that time again! I've run out of my protein powder. I was using Myofusion and made some gains. However, now they only have Myofusion Probiotic, which I see ppl. don't like as much as the old Myofusion. Thus, I'm deciding to jump ship and try another brand. Prior to Myosfusion, I was using ON, but felt like I didn't gain anything. Maybe Myofusion helped me gain because it had a blended formula? Regardless, I would like to try something similar to Myofusion; something that tastes great, good for the value, and has a similar formula (protein blend).

My goal is to gain some muscle weight! When I started using Myofusion. After using 4 tubs of it, I'm now at around 123-125 lbs. I know my gains haven't been that great, but I know it's due to my diet. I'm trying to eat more and more.

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ON 100% Whey

McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Up Your Mass has a great profile and taste

edwardrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi there all, i have tried all the proteins out there and i have the best out there it is from a company called whey better supplements,there protein is high in protein and tastes great and gee there cheap

FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mass Maker from Beverly is a personal favorite of mine, tastes amazing as well. Has never disappointed me.

Dolpns13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive been using Muscle Milk for about 4 months now. It tastes great, mixes well, and the serving sizes seem reasonable. At first I saw some pretty decent gains but over the past month I have definitely plateaued. Im definitely going to try something different. Maybe Myoplex.

NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion Hydro. It helped me pack on 15lbs in 2 bottles about a month and a half.

Scummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would suggest BSN syntha-6. Its got like 22 grams protein per scoop, but the best part is the taste [chocolate]. 2 scoops is 45 grams proteins and tastes just like chocolate milk. I mix it at work with room temp water about 2 scoops in 8oz water and I actually look forward to drinking it.

Sg24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I currently stack on hydrowhey ( take 1 in morning and throughout day) and hydro builder ( just after workout)

I have herd muscle meds carnivor is really good for muscle gains.

Need advice tho. Should I replace the hydrowhey for carnivor ( take in morning and throughout the day ) or replace my hydrobuilder ( just after workout) for the carnivor

Thanks

slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    simply right 100% Whey Protein from Sam's club

cheap and efficient, but I'm hardly a protein expert.

If anyone here is a protein expert, here's the nutritional facts. Let me know if it's good?

Calories 120 Sodium 100 mg
    Total Fat 2 g Potassium 170 mg
    Saturated 1 g Total Carbs 3 g
    Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
    Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 1 g
    Trans 0 g Protein 23 g
    Cholesterol 55 mg
    Vitamin A 1% Calcium 8%
    Vitamin C 1% Iron 1%

jmaxeden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmaxeden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmaxeden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like using Gold Standard Whey and MP Combat at night!

truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jmaxeden View Post
    I like using Gold Standard Whey and MP Combat at night!
    wouldn't make one single bit of different if you used ON at night or combat. Same gains.

truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sg24 View Post
    I currently stack on hydrowhey ( take 1 in morning and throughout day) and hydro builder ( just after workout)

I have herd muscle meds carnivor is really good for muscle gains.

Need advice tho. Should I replace the hydrowhey for carnivor ( take in morning and throughout the day ) or replace my hydrobuilder ( just after workout) for the carnivor

Thanks
    wouldn't make a bit of difference. Its not the shakes that are magically building you muscle, its the working out and getting that overall high level of protein in whilst having a caloric surplus. The protein shakes are to aid you in getting to that high amount of protein but the rest of it will (should) be filled in by whole foods

TheTotoLaluces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Musclepharm Combat Powder works really well for me

slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) slappzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Going off this thread, I'd say just go and buy the cheapest jug/bag you can. It's all the same.

dunnedealings will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunnedealings will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunnedealings will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunnedealings will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunnedealings will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunnedealings will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunnedealings will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunnedealings will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunnedealings will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunnedealings will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunnedealings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is there anything anyone would recommend if it was a case that they were trying to keep it as low calorie as possible but still get good amounts of protein?

TrainerD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Martix hardcore (by: dafitness-nutrition) in UK is the best all in one system

I will go for dafitness-nutrition Matrix Hardcore, I like the high protein content, low carbs and loaded with HMB, creatine and glutamine and taste great.
    I think its the best in UK.

Coach D

-------------------------------------------------------------

If you had to pick just ONE protein powder for gaining muscle, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take protein, if protein works, or why some protein powders do not work. Just list your absolute favorite protein powder and give your detailed reason.)

I will go for dafitness-nutrition Matrix Hardcore, I like the high protein content, low carbs and loaded with HMB, creatine and glutamine and taste great.
    I think its the best in UK.

Originally Posted by dunnedealings View Post
    is there anything anyone would recommend if it was a case that they were trying to keep it as low calorie as possible but still get good amounts of protein?
    yes. If your in UK you can get Diet shake, fruit isowhey or pea protein max from dafitness-nutrition. its low carbs and high in protein.
    They are really good and I recommend to all my clients.

Coach D

Originally Posted by slappzilla View Post
    Going off this thread, I'd say just go and buy the cheapest jug/bag you can. It's all the same.
    not really, its all depend on the ratio of protein, carbs and fat content. also the quality of protein.
    you dont want to get something high in carbs (because you can eat carbs easily) unless your goal is to put on mass or increase recovery from endurance training.

Originally Posted by truthhurts View Post
    wouldn't make a bit of difference. Its not the shakes that are magically building you muscle, its the working out and getting that overall high level of protein in whilst having a caloric surplus. The protein shakes are to aid you in getting to that high amount of protein but the rest of it will (should) be filled in by whole foods
    I agree with the above post.
    yes you can make a slight change by changing the supplement. But it has to be good brand, otherwise you will be loading carbs for money. As a strength and conditioning coach i advise people to use Matrix hardcore (by dafitness-nutrition) as a all in one system. It has the perfect balance to enhance muscle growth and can use it pre or post workout.
    all you have to do is supplement it with a slow releasing system like pro-6.

Coach D

Dolpns13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TrainerD View Post
    I agree with the above post.
    yes you can make a slight change by changing the supplement. But it has to be good brand, otherwise you will be loading carbs for money. As a strength and conditioning coach i advise people to use Matrix hardcore (by dafitness-nutrition) as a all in one system. It has the perfect balance to enhance muscle growth and can use it pre or post workout.
    all you have to do is supplement it with a slow releasing system like pro-6.

Coach D
    Whats a good brand of protein sold off this site? There are just so much I cant decide.

Are the stacks being advertised on the website any good?
    Last edited by Dolpns13; 10-02-2012 at 05:22 PM.

TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Clintfitness85 View Post
    Is BSN TRUE MASS GOOD?
    I like it, but I hate how I need to use my shaker, drink it, then use my shaker again to get the rest of my serving. I rather something I can mix 1 scoop (preferably) maybe 2 (at max) then shake, drink, and go.

Page 139 of 152 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast