Page 39 of 152 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 4543
    j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50) j_spurg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On Pro Complex , its got BCAA's, vitamins, glutamine, and lots more!

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We are glad you like PC, be on the lookout for new flavors

Originally Posted by j_spurg View Post
    On Pro Complex , its got BCAA's, vitamins, glutamine, and lots more!
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

LadyGie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nitro Tech

I love nitrotech RTD it has hi protein low sugar and low on the carbs!!!!
    I'm Lady Gie who the Hell are you!?!

Z. Peloso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MHP's probolic-sr
    BSN's syntha-6

lilkao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by krnxjayxthug View Post
    Is body fortress whey vanilla powder a good supplement to gain mass? Or is it just a cheap P.O.S
    OMG i got some of that protein and its just PURE CRAP!!!. i will never buy that again. its just frikin Horrible.

The best protein i have come across is EAS myoplex lite. its good it help me build muscle like crazy and it tastes really good but it only has 20grams of protein and its a lil bit expensive.

baltazar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think these are the best i have tried.

Muscle Milk Cytogainer
    ON Serious Mass
    ON Gold Standard

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ON (WPC)
    GF-PRO (WPI)
    Sustain (Casein)

staticlullaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staticlullaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staticlullaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staticlullaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staticlullaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staticlullaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staticlullaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staticlullaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staticlullaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staticlullaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staticlullaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally i've made the best gains with AST sports VP2 great taste also
    "Success comes before work....only in the dictionary."

x steven x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    personally i like BSN syntha 6. Its a slow release protein and it tastes very good.

shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    yeah gf pro is better because it is all isolate where as ON is isolate/concentrate
    How does this make gf pro "better"?
    Just because a protein powder is made up of 100% isolate, compared to a isolate/concentrate mix does not make it "better". In fact, it is probably better to have the isolate/concentrate mix because all of the protein will not be digested at the same speed. Therefore allowing your body to more effiently utilize the protein.

shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am currently using:

ON 100% Whey Tropical Punch (surprisingly tasty, as i usually don't like tropical fruity flavors)

Dymatize Elite Whey Berry Blast (surprisingly tasty as well. but i only use it post workout with 90g or so of dextrose [pls dont bash, lol], so it tastes berry sweet! (am i corny?)

&

Optimum 100% Casein Protein Chocolate Supreme (tastes good, especially with milk)

I mix the ON Whey and Optimum Casein and drink as a meal replacement, only when I am not trying to spend any money and I'm not at home. (Keep a mix in my car)

Registered User Wheres the beef's Avatar
    Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    noob Q:
    So how much do you guys take post workout?

I don't want to bulk that much because im a boxer not a bodybuilder maybe about 18 pounds then stop so i can go up a weight division.

1-2 scoops post workout?

Or do i still follow the gram per pound rule?

cheers guys
    Life Athlete.
    Muay Thai fighter, not a bodybuilder.

Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wheres the beef View Post
    noob Q:
    So how much do you guys take post workout?

I don't want to bulk that much because im a boxer not a bodybuilder maybe about 18 pounds then stop so i can go up a weight division.

1-2 scoops post workout?

Or do i still follow the gram per pound rule?

cheers guys
    Personally, I take in about 40-50 grams post-workout.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Registered User Wheres the beef's Avatar
    Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the help man.

Guess that should do fine for me!
    Life Athlete.
    Muay Thai fighter, not a bodybuilder.

luckyass14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckyass14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckyass14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckyass14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckyass14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckyass14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckyass14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckyass14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckyass14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckyass14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckyass14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

protein

ive used syntha 6 and ON but despite everyone loving NO, i feel that i have had better gains with BSN's Syntha 6. It got me more cut, prob because it's a mix tho

User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cytogainer
    BSN True Mass

I might consider buying ProLab N-Large2 since, it's great for bulking and maybe try Muscle Milk/ON 100% Whey (Never tried it )

Location: Garbage Island, Pacific Ocean, Heard and McDonald Islands
    laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've tried BSN syntha 6, Dymatize Elite, ON whey, and EAS premium protein. Syntha 6, Dymatize, ON taste great, EAS on the other hand could use a little work. But EAS is 25 bucks for 6lbs so you can't beat the price/per servings, while syntha 6 is pretty pricey per serving and should be 5 lbs instead of 2.5. Dymatize and ON whey are probobly my favorite's so far I would say, good protein per serving, excellent taste too.
    On a list 1-4

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We are glad you enjoy it

Originally Posted by linebacker123 View Post
    I've tried BSN syntha 6, Dymatize Elite, ON whey, and EAS premium protein. Syntha 6, Dymatize, ON taste great, EAS on the other hand could use a little work. But EAS is 25 bucks for 6lbs so you can't beat the price/per servings, while syntha 6 is pretty pricey per serving and should be 5 lbs instead of 2.5. Dymatize and ON whey are probobly my favorite's so far I would say, good protein per serving, excellent taste too.
    On a list 1-4
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

ice_berg_slim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SlimNed View Post
    i used muscle milk post work-out for a long time and when i switched to nitro-tech i gained pounds pretty fast. muscle milk is casien protein digested very slowly. why take a slow digesting protien when you need it to get absorbed as fast as possible? maybe nitro tech it is over priced, but i have the money and it give me gains.
    if your gonna take muscle milk drink it before bed.
    Because its almost impossible to absorb all that protein all in one time...

JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I currently use Ergopharm GF Pro, Dymatize Elite and ON Gold. Here's my take on each of 'em:

GF Pro: Mixes easily, tastes pretty good and doesn't upset my stomach.

Dymatize Elite: The best tasting of all. I have Orange, Banana and Choc Mint at home. I've also tried the Butter Cream Toffee before. I love the fact it contains enzymes (including lactase, because I'm lactose intolerant) so it helps you digest your food better.

ON Gold: The best mixing of all. I bought a 10 lb bag of the vanilla. Not as intense a taste as with the Dymatize, but I tend to chug down 3-5 shakes a day in between meals. I usually have my shakes with water or milk, but occasionally I'll use soy milk. A protein shake and a banana or two make a great snack. ON contains lactase too, which is great! I just picked up 300 lactase capsules from vitacost.com. They work great!

=T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Xcience extreme protein vanilla.Great taste,high vitamin content

nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was taking only muscle milk, but it's impossible to cut up with muscle milk if you're going for the 'gram/lb' rule (I weigh 205). I just bought 5lbs of ON 100% Gold Standard in Double Chocolate. I'll keep the muscle milk for bedtime and maybe first thing in the AM (I sometimes forget to eat lunch).
    'There is no sin except stupidity." --Oscar Wilde

cfaulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cfaulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cfaulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cfaulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cfaulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cfaulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cfaulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cfaulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cfaulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cfaulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cfaulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ON Gold Standard

l King l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi im new to this stuff but i was wondering what protien powder would work the best for its price. I'm a pretty skinny guy with a high metabolism i guess because im 6'4 at 150lbs and i'm just starting to workout and a friend of mine said that i should try using protien powders with working out. I see that alot of people like Optimum 100% Whey Protein and its cheap $20 a bottle, is there anything you guys think would work better? thanx for your hlp

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by l King l View Post
    Hi im new to this stuff but i was wondering what protien powder would work the best for its price. I'm a pretty skinny guy with a high metabolism i guess because im 6'4 at 150lbs and i'm just starting to workout and a friend of mine said that i should try using protien powders with working out. I see that alot of people like Optimum 100% Whey Protein and its cheap $20 a bottle, is there anything you guys think would work better? thanx for your hlp
    go with optimum because its cheap, maybe add some dextrose (cheap simple sugar) to it pre and post workout

and eat!

DANXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DANXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DANXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DANXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DANXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by l King l View Post
    I get the vanilla optimum and then mix in 2 teaspoons of nesquik, some added calories etc.

Philface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best Protein I've used
    Dorian Yates Propeptide
    Pride Nutritions Respect protein
    (both very expensive, not too tasty, amazing gains)

I'll use On's 100% whey or Syntrax Matrix if I'm lacking funds, but I don't get the gains I get with the other 2.

Nick_04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what does everything of revolution nutritions high whey protein?
    I just bought a 5lb bucket of straw bannanna and it tastes amazing.
    The guy at Beyond Nutrition says its just as good as ON.

lilkao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mucle mlik

is the rgular muscle milk any good?
    stupid q i really want to get anwered please i will apreciate.
    do u get fat with muscle milk cytoganier?

friedymeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) friedymeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) friedymeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) friedymeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) friedymeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) friedymeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) friedymeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know how good muscle milk is for results, yet... BUT I do know that muscle milk tastes freaking amazing. Try the cookies 'n cream flavor, it's freaking unbelievable, even in water. There's no after taste at all.

I also tried the RTD Chocolate milk flavor which is also amazing, though there is a slight aftertaste, and I've had the vanilla cream flavored RTD, which has a stronger aftertaste.

Cookies 'n Cream FTW!