newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tricep exercises for the 3 heads

hi. i get confused about the best and specific exercises that work each of the 3 heads of the triceps. i know that they are all attached and do work together- but some exercises isolate each of the heads more.
    ~
    i also get confused about the specific anatomy also. any experienced and knowledgable member want to point me in the right direction. much appreciated.

GROPEGRABOSHITWTFBBQ! Hard Drive's Avatar
    Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Best thread on this, please use the search function next time. This will explain this better than anyone one here could possibly hope to come close to.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2745401
    Rice Power Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=332791061

Success requires single-mindedness of purpose.
    ---------------
    tofu/rice/ranch---no meat