tagliarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not sore after workout

Hey,
    Im newly signed up here but have been browsing for alot longer :P I have been lifting for a couple of months.

For the past couple of weeks when ive done my Biceps, even though I go to failure and feel the burn at the time, I just havent been sore the day after...is this normal?
    Without it being sore does that mean I havent trained the muscle enough? Every week I have been either having to add more weight or i'm managing more reps. Could this lack of soreness just be how my body works? When I do my chest I really feel sore the following day and it just feels so good knowing I really worked it.
    Any help would be great.

By the way, i do Barbell Curls, Concentration Curls and Dumbbell Curls. Im actually struggling with the barbell curls as i dont have an EZ bar and it really hurts my wrists, is there any other exercise I could replace this with?

anthony! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthony! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthony! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It doesn't suggest that there is no growth occuring. Personally I would be more comfortable with soreness. Just make sure you keep on pushing it, high intensity. Otherwise don't worry too much about it.
    http://www.myspace.com/avfrancis10