bRIZZZAd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face 5'11" - 150's to 200lbs

I've always been skinny growing up. I remember times weighing less than 150lbs at my current height (approx 5'11") back in High School. I didn't start hitting the weights until I was around 20 years old. Even then, I did not adjust my diet at all. I worked out for 'well being'... and I enjoyed learning exercises. It wasn't until I was 23 that I decided I wanted to put on some 'size'... regardless of what size that was, muscle or fat. Starting February 2003, I bulked until September of that year. A long 8 month bulk. I probably ate more food in those 8 months than I did the first 23 years of my life! Hah. At least that's what it felt like. I went from 158 to 198 in those 8 months. My only regret was not taking some good before/after pics, but you get the idea.

- BEFORE: http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=n6u8hh
    - AFTER: http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=n6ub60

I've since bulked & cut a couple more times since my 2003-2004 journey. Unfortunately I got sick from work/travel this last summer, and was sick from August-October, rarely hit the gym and my diet suffered as well. I had cut to 170, and wanted to start a bulk from that weight, but unfortunately packed on fat while I was sick and away from the gym so I've started my bulk at a much higher weight than I wanted to. More or less this bulk was just used to re-gain my strength that I had lost. I've hit 201lbs in the Current pics, and have all my strength back and then some, but not an entirely flattering 201lbs IMO. Hah. My gut's full of my 'last meal' as well... mmm pizza. My cut starts tomorrow. Scale says I'm like 22% BF, but that thing is retarded. Calipers seem to be around 16-17 %, though, so I think that's a bit closer. I plan to get down to single digit BF%.

- SUMMER 2005: http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=n6uhit
    - SUMMER 2005: http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=n6uhs7

- NOW, Back: http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=n6ulco
    - NOW, Side: http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=n6un1y
    - NOW, Front: http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=n6unly
    - NOW, Bi: http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=n6uo93

Dashers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    brilliant transformation man

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What are you embarresed about, you look great. How has your confidence gone up since later and now?

I think you should be proud, I know how its like to bust ur ass off, well done congrats.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccashatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Absolultely, be proud of what you've done! I'm stuck at 150, but I'm not actively bulking. You look great and will look even more awesome when you've finished cutting! Keep lifting hard man!
    Charles!
    ****NO EXCUSES!****
    Ripped in Burlington, Vermont
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ccashatt

latinherc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    holy moly, what a great bulk men you r a new man! i think cut to the schreds then bulk again and cut you will be a bodybuilder in no time

Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "I EAT CARBS" lol

great job, dude! you did a good job of bulking, not a bunch of **** weight.
    DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON!!

hotbiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well done, congrats

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    looking beefy big man

bRIZZZAd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by Abyss
    What are you embarresed about, you look great. How has your confidence gone up since later and now?

I think you should be proud, I know how its like to bust ur ass off, well done congrats.
    Thanks for the comments everyone! I'd definitely say my confidence has gone up. Though it's been a long road, and you sometimes forget about how much you've changed. All it takes to remind you is running into someone you haven't seen in a year or two. I've bumped into old friends from High School, and old co-workers... and usually there response is either Holy $h1t! or simply what the f...!. Hah. That is of course, if you don't have to re-introduce yourself to them first. So moments like that are inspiring... motivates you when you think you may not have come too far. All about perspective. Sometimes it takes the mind longer to change, and realize where you're at. My demeanor was/is usually quite shy, and I recently had a talk with a friend's cousin, and she immediately picked up my shy or withdrawn mannerisms when we were out at a bar. She wanted to point it out to me, so I would be more concious of it and train myself to stop! So yeah, my brain still hasn't entirely caught upto the fact I'm not the skinny shy guy anymore... hah.

Results are motivating... but I simply enjoy hitting the gym. Strong in body... strong in mind. It's nice to be able to tune out from everything else and listen to some great music. If bodybuilding has taught me anything, it has to be that consistency pays off in spades... whether it's in the gym, in your job, school... any aspects of your life. You put in sufficient effort over time, and good things are bound to happen.